What's new

Say good bye Tucker

moose eater

Guys, you can't teach stupid. That's not gonna change in this thread LMAO. Your wasting your time. These are the people they believe in :D.

True, but even though they use fake swords in most fencing bouts, it's still fun to poke at the other guy.

moose eater

In light of the story Fox News has (indirectly?) put out that Tucker's firing was in part due to a racist text message he sent (though I'm skeptical, as Fox has employed, and continues to employ, a number of racists, so I sense some disingenuous excuse-making).

1683169617181.png

audiohi

Veteran
FvXutt3WwAMkFZ-

“Reporting on newsworthy leaked material is a cornerstone of journalism. For Fox to argue otherwise is absurd and further dispels any pretense that they’re a news operation. Perhaps if I tell them that the footage came from a combination of WikiLeaks and Hunter Biden’s laptop, it will alleviate their concerns.

~~Media Matters President Angelo Carusone

moose eater

Yep, it's always gonna be about Money$$. When has that not been a priority for most.... It's never been about the truth or what's best for the people in any country
My observations of -real- priorities in politics after a half century of activism:

Priority #1). Personal re-election

Priority #2) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (*See access to funds from government and from 3rd Parties, made more possible by Citizens United and other rulings)

Priority #3) Party Supremacy

Priority #4) Scoring well in polls (*See Priority #1 and #2)

Priority #7) Actual representation of the constituents in the area the politician is from.

*Priorities #1 and #2 sometimes play neck-and-neck and jostle for position on the home stretch.