What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Say Cheese Girls"

oldbean

Very nice! I can almost smell the cheese from here!

May I ask what your method of trimming is? They look very well manicured, makes my buds look scruffy lol

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Yes HGO. I like a bit of Skeletor ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_25V3vP15Y

I'm going to se LLP this weekend with a big bag of SKUNK, so we can do a communal smoke report. Check out what flowers the 'Collective' have got laying about ;)

I need to get myself a lens that shoots in F2 and a 35-50ml macro lens at some point. Manual focus with this big fucker is very tricky..

Hope you 2 have a blast mate, keep us updated on the smoke report...if you can remember haha!

Hey if you're shooting with a canon camera look into the firmware called magic lantern, you get focus peaking so you can get perfect forcusing on screen, also if you're good on photoshop you can do focus stacking shots and combine them in photoshop. I'm looking for a good macro lens myself, and maybe a 14mm wide angle.

Peace,
HGO

Latest posts

Latest posts