What's new

Saw these today at walmart. Perfect for sog

mjr99

ImageServer.ashx

http://www.capitolsupply.com/catalog/giant-loaf-bread-keeper-3800rdwht-cs2665657.html?cid=cse_ggl4

14.39L x 6.29W x 5.88H and they stand up real nice. Walmart has them for $5.

I cleaned them out and plan on going to the other walmarts in town to do the same. The reason being is because i did a seed run last year on a lr2 strain that doesnt branch and at only 6" wide (1.5-2.0 gallons probably) im thinking 25-30 of these bitches will fit nicely under my 600. At 12-15g a plant thats not a bad clip.

Also saw a dual hose 11k ac at Lowes today for $400.

asstastic

gota make money to make money you wasted you cash go get 4 30gals and do 6 plant pertub there 5-8$ at walmart too and take those tubs back they are not gonna fill how you think there to tall

M

mrred

1gal roottrappers are long like that and $1-1.50 each min. order of 50$ tho so instead of 10 you get 50 strong ass bags

I'm Dykster

take all those things back and go buy a rubermade tub. fill it with dirt and put seeds in it. very easy...less moving parts

yeah man, wal-mart takes returns. not bashing you. but i like planting beds and smartpots. although if you're growing lr#2, why not just have a better mother, something BOG OR SOL, and grow 30 clones, 12/12 from rooting in those pots, you'll yield more, and have better buds to show us!!! just a thought, and to each his/her own way. not knockin, cause i haven't tried it.

BORNaSMOKER

is this a joke

is this a joke

is this a joke?? U r seriously going to buy bread bins for over $5 each for pots???? I get 3 gal buckets from hardware store for like 1.70c!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts