What's new

Sativa's Lover Diary - BFCrew's Garden

bfcrew

Hi guys, let me introduce myself I'm basically a new grower but at the moment is my #3rd grow.

So let me explain my setups:

1 of 5x5 Spider Farmer Grow tent with SE1000W + SF UVA Supplemental Light
2 of 3x3 Spider Farmer Grow tent with SE3000 (one with SF UVA Supplemental Light)
1 of 2x2 Spider Farmer Grow tent with SF1000 (for cloning/breeding purposes)

for the grow medium I only just bought some bags of pre-mix of a balanced combination of:
Top Soil, Cocopeat, Burnt Chaff, Manure, Compost, Fertilizer Bacteria

With the semi hydroponic wick system (bottom feeding)

For nutes/fertilizer I use liquid AB Mix 400ppm from start to harvest.

For lighting schedule I'm using The 12-1 Lighting Method from Joe Pietri so basically 12-1 Veg, 6/18 Flower light cycles.

My situations:

- I only have rooftop area to grow my plants (except for 2x2 cloner tent I put them in my bedroom), which my rooftop is really hot at day (between 35°C-45°C) so I decided to schedule my lights on at night.

- I have limited strain collection (since I live in illega1 state) so it's not easy for me to get seeds nor clones. Right now what I have are 1 sativa landrace, 1 sativa landrace x blueberry cheesecake, and 1 Runtz OG.

- I seems like having really hard time on growing Runtz, seems like they doesn't like in hot conditions. I have success rate growing Runtz in around 10% only until harvest. That's why I'm planning to cross my Runtz with my sativa landrace strain, if it works I might get more resilient strain from that and also planning to make my own Runtz feminized seeds.

Some pics:

Main room flowering day 37 Landrace Sativa X Blueberry Cheesecake

photo_2023-08-14_08-42-34 (2).jpg

Fattening time

photo_2023-08-14_08-42-34.jpg

This is Runtz OG in the main room
photo_2023-08-21_09-02-35.jpg

Full view of the main 5x5 room

photo_2023-08-19_06-34-09.jpg

Breeding room in process of making female pollen with 50 ppm colloidal silver

photo_2023-08-14_08-56-51.jpg

In this 3x3, 5 days from flip and they're starting to stretch!

photo_2023-08-21_06-49-34.jpg

This is waiting (veg room), the purpose is for the clones to wait until the other grow tent is ready or just to collect some branches to be cloned.

photo_2023-08-19_07-27-19.jpg

Thank you, any insight will be much appreciated. 😊🙏

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Damn, you are already kicking ass friend. I'm riding with you for a while and thanks for sharing your work with us.

Latest posts

Latest posts