What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativa

RED 1

??? ?. ??? ?? ??? ????? ???????????
?????? 7 ?????????,?? ???? ??? ???????
?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?????????,???,???? ?????? ?? ????????????
?????????? ?????? ?? ????? ?.,???? ?????? ?? ??????????,??? ??? ???????????,?? ????? ???????
:)
No greek text
Sweet Mango Auto
Green Crack Auto

Last edited:

RED 1

Sorry T. Have to write in english until greek text comes back
Next few days are going to be back breaking
Neighbour,obviously he is not getting any,is renovating his apartment,and,girls are getting taller
Mazar
Dos Si Dos #33
A few photos of mine gone missing/deleted,think we/I have a limit on how many we can store

Last edited:

RED 1

yer alright iv seen enough:headbange

Iv spotted a small space for an hammock and vino chiller on the Balcony:party:
Don't you worry about a thing :)
On day one,I suggest you try our "healing oil"
Bud,White Russian OG,just happens to be todays smoke.Fantastic trimming!
Hypericum perforatum soaked in olive oil over a period of time, turns red,Spartans used it to heal their wounds after their battles.Healing properties, muscle relaxing
Think I know the spot you picked
To your right you'll propably find my friend T. hugging GT3 #2 covered in oil.He's in charge of the bbq, and,"entertainment" as from today

Last edited:

RED 1

Don't you worry about a thing :)
On day one,I suggest you try our "healing oil"
Bud,White Russian OG,just happens to be todays smoke.Fantastic trimming!
Hypericum perforatum soaked in olive oil over a period of time, turns red,Spartans used it to heal their wounds after their battles.Healing properties, muscle relaxing
Think I know the spot you picked
To your right you'll propably find my friend T. hugging GT3 #2 covered in oil.He's in charge of the bbq, and,"entertainment" as from today
Thandee's spot
Follow the sativa jars, you'll find T.

Last edited: