What's new

Sativa

RED 1

Το sweet mango και το green crack red φουντιαζουν?

Yes :)
και καλό μήνα T.
Let's go....παμε night photography
Μάνγκο
Γκριν
Zamaldelica #2 home produced bean
:)

Last edited:

RED 1

Γίνετε μια αναβάθμιση στο site(IC Mag)
Για 2/3 μέρες ίσως να έχουμε "θεματάκια" σύνδεσης
Φωτό ότι έχω,μηπως προκύψει τίποτα? Από θέμα security,απ'οτι διαβασα,πιο ασφαλης το σιτε
Panama Haze
GT3 #2

Last edited:

thandee

Καλο μηνα red και σε ολους τους Ελληνες εδω μεσα...τι αναβαθμιση red γινεται?δεν πηρα χαμπαρι!...α οκ ειδα!:)

Last edited:

RED 1

Καλο μηνα red και σε ολους τους Ελληνες εδω μεσα...τι αναβαθμιση red γινεται?δεν πηρα χαμπαρι!...α οκ ειδα!:)

Αναβαθμιση
:biggrin:

Last edited:

RED 1

Great pics RED

What a pleasant surprise :thank you: my friend
Has been hard work,high temps for the season,with the occasional tropical rainfall
Lots of moving around, like you,lack of adequate shading, especially when seedlings(direct sunlight)
All is good though after a good smoke
Once again,thank you C., and,nice of you to visit to our thread

Cmoon

Yes indeed m8, harder work indoors but the big sun in this lockdown has been welcome for my auto test...sorry you guys I dont speak the lingo, im far from a UK nationlist and proclaim I'l invade anyones thread growing lush herbs:groupwave:

peace and green Cmoon:headbange

RED 1

Yes indeed m8, harder work indoors but the big sun in this lockdown has been welcome for my auto test...sorry you guys I dont speak the lingo, im far from a UK nationlist and proclaim I'l invade anyones thread growing lush herbs:groupwave:

peace and green Cmoon:headbange
No need to speak the lingo C.
My home your home,my friends your friends although GT3 #2 has already been taken by my friend Thandee
"Finds her sexy" he says

RED 1

fabulous colour, id rent that balcony:party:

First indoor 3yrs ago, followed by my first outdoor in the same balcony,2 out of 11 plants survived my newbieness/spidermites
Super Lemon Haze
LSD
Free of charge my friend, come and bond with nature
This year is my second attempt outdoors

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts