What's new

Sativa Seeds Raspberry Cough...

Endur

Veteran
Hi! Great looking grow! If you don't mind I'd like to ask some questions, because I'm preparing my own micro grow in a pc case so I'm trying to look around as much as possible to compare with others. :)

How big is your pc case? How did you build that light fixture? Doesn't get to hot with the HPS in the case? :tiphat:

What's Good Panik,
My PC case measures L 16 x W 7 x H 16. As for the lighting in the PC case, all I did was use a Power Strip outlet, and picked up some lamp socket adapters, and plugged them into the power strip. 3) 42 watt CFL's. 2) 6500K & 1)2700K .

I am not using the mini H.I.D in the PC case. I am using the MH/HPS in a plastic tote. At first I tried, to use the H.I.D in the PC case,but the temps were way too high, so I scrapped that idea, and just did the CFL's.
For the reflector I went to the local Home Improvement store, and picked up a slip drier flashing, it was 2 ft long, so I cut it in half and bent it out to make a small reflector. Works awesome.
If ya need any help, just hit me up G.
Peace
ENDUR

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
she's looking amazingly green and healthy mate :D nice stuff! how many times have you topped her? she looks like she's scored at least 1 or 2. hope all the clones take well :D

Endur

Veteran
she's looking amazingly green and healthy mate :D nice stuff! how many times have you topped her? she looks like she's scored at least 1 or 2. hope all the clones take well :D

darwinsbulldog...
I topped her once @ the 5th node, then on the two new tops I topped @ the 3rd nodes. So 3 total.

Oh, and also how do you manage to keep down Raspberry cough wich usually grows quite big? :)

panik...
I will just let it grow until it gets to tall. I still have 8-9 inches to work with. I also will pull the branches open, to get more light into the center of the plant. If it gets out of control, I will just LST her.
I'm not to sure what to think with this Raspberry Cough, It sure shows a lot of Indica characteristics, guess we'll see in a few weeks huh?
Peace
ENDUR

Last edited:

Sorry dude, I must have missed something. You're moving out of your PC case for flowering then (you mentioned a double rubbermaid)? Are you going to start something perpetual?

Also, I gotta ask cuz it's been weighing on me. If you don't mind my asking, how does this indoor foray tie into life at large? You've got a pretty damned green thumb in the GG dept., why add the indoor risk vector?

Are you looking to do a seed run? Are you just hoping for some insight into the way the cannabis plant does its thing? Or is this just love of the plant?

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
LUSH looking girl,,, Cool thread. i am keen to see how you do..

Very healthy, good soil mix and you got the love. You be be dangerous with those skills in a big tent.

i too dream of not being micro./... Very impressive dude K+

keep us posted..

Endur

Veteran
Sorry dude, I must have missed something. You're moving out of your PC case for flowering then (you mentioned a double rubbermaid)? Are you going to start something perpetual?

Also, I gotta ask cuz it's been weighing on me. If you don't mind my asking, how does this indoor foray tie into life at large? You've got a pretty damned green thumb in the GG dept., why add the indoor risk vector?

Are you looking to do a seed run? Are you just hoping for some insight into the way the cannabis plant does its thing? Or is this just love of the plant?

What's Good 007,
Ya, sorry if it was confusing, I vegged in a PC, and decided I wanted to go a little bigger. So I went and set up 2 28 gallon plastic totes, with 100 watt MH/HPS light.
I am not going to do anything perpetual, or a seed run, with this raspberry cough. As for the indoor foray ties into life at large? It's just something the wife thought would be some tasty flowers. This is for her personal smoke.

As for how" the why add the indoor risk vector?" I am prop. 215 compliant, well within my plant numbers. Plus, I go by rule #2, don't grow where you shit. lol.
I also just love to see them do there thing....:dance013:
Peace
Endur

L

lowrydergrower

Wow man really nice that is a pretty big plant for a pc case. For some reason I can't ever seem to get enough of these micro grows lovng it man keep us updated! :)

Nice grow man! First time I have heard of Raspberry Cough, I look forward to stopping in this thread more often and enjoying watching the grow!

eexpee

:tiphat: I was looking at this grow before when looking for raspberry cough, but it wasn't finished yet so I couldn't get a final smoke report! lol. I can't wait to see how this turns out though. Will you make clones and put them outdoors? I saw you were doing a guerrilla..

Endur

Veteran
:tiphat: I was looking at this grow before when looking for raspberry cough, but it wasn't finished yet so I couldn't get a final smoke report! lol. I can't wait to see how this turns out though. Will you make clones and put them outdoors? I saw you were doing a guerrilla..

What up EEXPEE,
I did pull a few cuttings, and I really don't think i will put any outdoors, this year, anyways. I am going to give a few cuttings to close friends, to keep as mothers, If this RC, proves worthy.
I also was wondering if this is Sativa Seeds version of there Strawberry Cough. If you want to check out a completed grow of Raspberry Cough, here is a thread.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...raspberry-cough-ff-soil-600w-mh-hps-pics.html

Peace
ENDUR

Endur

Veteran
Nirvana's Bubblicious....

Nirvana's Bubblicious....

What up,
So I decided to throw these un-sexed, Bubblicious seedlings into the flowering box.
Hope I end up with a female. If I get a male, I'll pollinate a lower branch of the Raspberry Cough, just for shits & giggles. :headbange
Here are a few pics...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace
Endur

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Those are some healthy plants Endur!! awesome work bro...
like the size of those leaves too!!!
take care

Endur

Veteran
What's Good,
Well, I am going to start counting down the days, starting today. This girl is starting to produce some pistils, so now I can officially call this day one of flowering. :dance013:
I have planned, to use the MH bulb for another week, then switch to the HPS bulb, and continue using it through flowering.
I had to LST a couple of branches. The main dominate top grew right into the bulb socket, so there was minor leaf burn. All is going great though. Now is the exciting part of watching her pack on the flowers.
well here is the Goods...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Keep It Green
Peace
Endur

Great looking girl you've got there. Looking a fair bit more branchy already than that incredibly bushy grasscity grow you linked. Are you worried you're going to have a lot more growing into the light once the stretch gets underway?

Endur

Veteran
Great looking girl you've got there. Looking a fair bit more branchy already than that incredibly bushy grasscity grow you linked. Are you worried you're going to have a lot more growing into the light once the stretch gets underway?

What up 007,
Ya, she is getting pretty branchy, I have cut a-lot of under growth off to open her up a little. I think she is pretty much done stretching, so now she will just be filling out now. I just changed over to the 100 watt H.P.S bulb. I'll throw up a few pictures soon.
peace
Endur

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Sweet!! You can already see the crystals forming!! those will be some tasty buds!!!
great work Endur!!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice little grow you got going...good work with the LST i wanna try that now to make my plants more bushy. cant wait to see some bud pics...never heard of RC...