What's new

Sativa Scrog

Incognegro

Hey TouchofGrey, what wattage light are you using? I've grown full sativas indoors before, and myself and many others, recommend using at least a 1000MH, or dual spectrum MH adding HPS at the last 2weeks or so...

Just my 2cents, does look good though.. Once I get everything back situated, I may get some pure sats going... I've some 14+weekers in my stash box calling my name!!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow thouse r some nice shots dude. looks like a nice hull from 1 plant.
they flowers look dank as ever.

touchofgrey

Hey TouchofGrey, what wattage light are you using? I've grown full sativas indoors before, and myself and many others, recommend using at least a 1000MH, or dual spectrum MH adding HPS at the last 2weeks or so...

Just my 2cents, does look good though.. Once I get everything back situated, I may get some pure sats going... I've some 14+weekers in my stash box calling my name!!

Hi Incognegro: I'm running a 250 EYE Hortilux 9" from the screen. At that distance, the lumens are pretty intense. I haven't heard of a 1000W minimum recommendation for sativas before and I've seen a lot of sativa grows around here with smaller setups that seem to do great. I always thought the main criteria is lumens at the canopy level. Is your recommendation based on potency or yield?