Sativa research

Maui Wowie x Goo

Maui Wowie x Goo

Maui Wowie x Goo

ra7w5g.jpg

2yl1ikk.jpg

four seasons

Veteran
Being an old stoner and retired archaeologist I found this very interesting...
2700 year old stash
link to good read...
http://jxb.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/59/15/4171
actual photos

Fig. 2. Photomicrographs of ancient cannabis. (A) Photograph of the whole cannabis sample being transferred in laminar flow hood. (B) Photomicrograph of leaf fragment at low power displaying non-glandular and amber sessile glandular trichomes. Note retention of chlorophyll and green colour, scale bar=100 µm. (C) Higher power photomicrograph of a single sessile glandular trichome. At least 4 of its 8 secretory cells are clearly visible on the right, and the scar of attachment to the stype cells in the centre, scale bar=25 µm. (D) Low power photomicrograph of a cannabis achene (‘seed’) including the base with a non-concave scar of attachment visible, scale bar=1 mm.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Being an old stoner and retired archaeologist I found this very interesting...
2700 year old stash
link to good read...
http://jxb.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/59/15/4171
actual photos

Fig. 2. Photomicrographs of ancient cannabis. (A) Photograph of the whole cannabis sample being transferred in laminar flow hood. (B) Photomicrograph of leaf fragment at low power displaying non-glandular and amber sessile glandular trichomes. Note retention of chlorophyll and green colour, scale bar=100 µm. (C) Higher power photomicrograph of a single sessile glandular trichome. At least 4 of its 8 secretory cells are clearly visible on the right, and the scar of attachment to the stype cells in the centre, scale bar=25 µm. (D) Low power photomicrograph of a cannabis achene (‘seed’) including the base with a non-concave scar of attachment visible, scale bar=1 mm.
that is so cool... think if they actually germinated that seed :laughing:

four seasons

Veteran
No problem
I spend many hours in bed because of illness so I dont mind. I enjoy sharing info about the plant I love. I am by far no expert and have learned much valuable info reading and spending hours on ICMag.

Nirrity

It all just incredible four seasons... !!!
Had never known that there are actually 3 Haze brothers and that they posess indicas as well... I wonder how such a wide diversity in genepool came up into one Haze nowadays (TFD or A.C.E. Ot)...

Incredible infos!!