What's new

Satellite Fuel

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
The remaining half of the 40A stock will be going up in just over half an hour.

That will be:

16 x packs Whiteberry Kush
12 x packs Lights out Kush
6 x packs Sour Pineapple Kush

Cheers

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro, i just see this for the first time,

I am proud in a humble way you picked some of my work to work with. Respect.

You have grown out a lot of differnt breeders work the last years, and always have new seeds popped, So you have seen a lot with your own eyes , that makes your opinion worth a lot.

Its a pitty i dont have space at the moment otherwise i would have done a test for you.

But i will in the future do one for you,

This is my way of yelling from the rooftops who has legitimate gear both aesthetically, genetically, and breeding skills. I used your gear for a reason because it is DAMN GOOD. People need to know that and I have a high respect for you :tiphat:

I hope to see the smaller breeders outsell the larger corporate ones. To me it is sad that those with merit do not get as much credit as they should and those without merit who can't even tell the truth about genetics used in their breeding get all the merit and all the $. You should not have stock on the shelves EVER.

White OG, Jack O Nesia, and Happy Brother should be grown by all. I hope I can be a benefit to the smaller breeders I use in my projects and that people will in turn go buy the originals used in my projects. I've been through a good bit of what big companies have to offer and it pales in comparison to the likes of you Rez, Chimera, gratefulh3ad, mosca etc...I have always been more pleased with private breeders and small companies and it amazes me how the big companies continue to exist on name recognition only all the while charging prices that do not fit the quality of product offered.

Hopefully I can make even a little change. We shall see. :thank you:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok concerning Sour Pineapple Kush it appears those were sold very quick and I got a few pms about not being able to get them so I will try to make more seed this month. I am going to veg the mom out for another week and throw it into flower to make more seeds.

TESTERS

All testers chosen for the White Berry Kush test please PM Clarence your safe address and :thank you: very much.

eyes

Veteran
hope all goes well. sounds like a good gene pool. id consider buying some in the future

Treebeard

Here's a couple of 40amps Galadriel F2s. Very vigorous and 9/10 germinated. Quality beans. Will post up more when things start to get a bit more interesting....and when I learn to take better pics.

picture.php

picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhh neat keep us updated can't wait to see what comes of it definitely one of my favorite strains Rez put out. Hopefully he will get back soon and make us more or give me the go ahead to make some more F2's for the server fund.

The cool thing about the f2's I made is that it is the first galadriel he released to testers only and it was not as sour. There is a way bigger chance of finding cindy dom plants with a little pineapple or grapefruit. His last release was after he crossed it back to something and I think he hit up with his omega diesel line because that was his most sour line (the alpha was his most diesel fuel leaning) and he said he made it more sour for the public release. Hope you get a sweet and a sour girl GL :D

Last edited:
G

guest3871

Hi 40amps,
So do you think you will have more Sour Pinepple Kush available around the end of March?

Thanks. :)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soonest for SPK is may. I am popping the mom in flower asap I accidentally mixed one 5 gallon bucket with too much micro the other day and really screwed up some plants ;\ fortunately it seems like the mom I use for spk I was vegging did not get any of that mix. Couple of my plants are clawing like crazy though glad I am going back to organics this round :D

S.fuel beans are doing well I should be able to cut that plant at the end of the month and send them off after germ testing as scheduled.

I also started 15 White Berry Kush yesterday to grow out this next round.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Sweet, I'm excited to test stuff for ya brother. My payment for a different order should be at the bay today, Clarence said he'd throw in the white berry kush with this order. I didn't ask for 2 packs tho, figured I should let someone else fill that last tester spot.. Spread the luv u know? Can't wait to try that sour pineapple kush!

C

cyber echo

10 white berry kush popped ;)
Keeping 5 backup, you never know what happens...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yea thanks guys I don't have easy access to internet right now and I am extremely busy but will be checking in once a week a or so

glad people are getting their beans !

:D

Latest posts

Latest posts