What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sasha Baron Cohen is an Agent

X

xavier7995

So, can you lay out the evidence on this one? There's a few mentions over the pages, but if you really think borat is a cia agent (no clue thats what you were inferring until the previous page) can you throw us a summary. I dont agree, to me he is just some British comedian so the claim seems ludicrous, but am open to an actual debate/discussion on the topic.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Cool,, ya i hear ya

758 views and rising

Thanks for helping spread the word !!!
yes, we get it. very clever. thread bumps help keep your dubious claims visible. so, so clever.

can we move on from how clever that was to actually moving the conversation ahead?

case in point:

Sweet !

But that doesnt change the facts about agent cohen
please demonstrate to a substantial degree of certainty that these are "facts".

like xavier says, we want a discussion but we need good strong evidence, not circumstantial and questionable associations with big talk and tv drama style webspinning.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
The problem with the denuncination game is that you only can be sure when get the spy red handed and this info is to importand to be wasted to the public.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Cool,, ya i hear ya

758 views and rising

Thanks for helping spread the word !!!
I'd kind of forgotten about him until this thread. Thanks, I am now much more likely to see his movie.
The fact that some loony thinks he's a CIA agent just makes if funnier.

geneva_sativa

Noice !!!

This really is win win

I win and then you guys pop up and help me win more !!!

All for the common goal of exposing that

sasha baron Cohen Is An agent

and the dubious link between hollywood and other
" entertainers ' and the cia mind control programs.

Cheers and thank you all !!!

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Assuming that I am an conservative? Gotta spew that personal agenda/ dialog in order to label peeps and achieve some type of personal satisfaction I suppose? :gaga:

Hmmm, that behavior states more about those who assume than those the assumptions are made towards.

Ineffectual and lame jab.
Gonna have to up yer game there lil homie.
:tiphat:

“subjective”
but i guess the shoe fits on ya.

and why are all of your responses so long-winded
and excessively critical?

you seem stressed out,
like your megalomaniac pal

don the con

birds of a feather and all that...

so relax, you’re not a rebel

X

xavier7995

Nah.
However; to each his own :)
Glad we have so many forms of entertainment. Each of us should be able to find that in which we like.

I'll elaborate on my earlier opinion:
I have seen him in different roles in movies ect., and find that he is an okay actor. He has skill enough to make his characters 'believable', imo.

I do not care for farcical comedy I suppose. I just don't find it entertaining. I think the characters that he has created/ developed and are most well known for are rather boorish, crass and way overly done. Quite annoying an not very original.
Again, jmo.

Back on topic;
As to him being an Agent... I have not a clue.

That's a reasonable and valid criticism. I feel the same about British comedy, it just isnt funny to me, both too dry and too slapstick. I do think sbc suffers from the same problem as any comedian that does characters, a bunch of unfunny people constantly shout the punchlines till you want to kick em all in the dick.

I do find the idea that people legitimately believe him to be a cia agent very funny. It is definitely my sense of humor.

redlaser

Veteran
Oh, my dear sweet and reliably predictable boy. Being easily triggered/ manipulated while making erroneous assumptions seem to be a driving force in your posts.

Trying to devalue others states more about you than those you verbally abuse.
To make the above statements shows me that you have difficulty keeping up, which is also so danged predictable.

I'm here amusing myself is all.
I care not what you think of me as it affects me not one iota. You provide simple fodder for my amusement and even then, the predictability has become rather boring. :yawn:

I have the ability to actually think. I don't need silly little kiddies memes to make my point/s clear.

I'm playing along with the shitty little game of hypocrisy/ sanctimony with the rest of ya's.
I mean... after all... aren't y'all just vying for that top spot in the bigotry club here at IC?
Don't like it when it's tossed back in yer lap do ya lil buddy?

Sounds long winded and excessively critical per usual, but go on.