more shots of cactus cooler with a different camera
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Anything being sent into the SB?
I'm itching for something, well a lot of things but something is better then nothing.

That CC looks mighty chunky.
Did the Valley x Tahoe go down?
Smoke you figure out what you needed to for that "lotion" ?
TR

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Waddup trop..that girl does look nice dont she? The aroma is crazy..
havent sent anything in lately
there are def some things coming in this year
valejo has not gone down yet..but tahoe(r) projects are coming up

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
That girl looks absolutely magnificent.
How is the taste?
Nothing at all?
Maybe I should look and see if a pack of madness is still up.
Santa needs to come early!

Ah, Been waiting patiently on the "Valejo"!
I....
TR

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

----CHEM4SHADOWHAZE....these samples were a bit premature..but she is going strong as we speak...day 68 and not done...now that i figured out how to post pics w new setup there will be plenty more...
...this herb is fascinating..it doesnt have the flash of the modern day sport cuts...no one single thing that stands above her other attributes..but the total package, while still...exploring her...is amazing...the high is very unique in that is first starts w a little confusion and disorientation..then settles into a very comfortable feeling of well being..like your brain was on the wrong settings but its all straight now..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

---heres a shot of one of four females of gdpskunk..this one very much resembles the mama..looks color aroma...im guessing it might just possibly smoke like mama...will get some shots of the punk pheno tom when i take em down..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are seeds from the first cross i did! I love it...got it hanging now and a fourth pheno kicking ass...first three phenos back in flower room for a second run..

N

Nondual

Those are seeds from the first cross i did! I love it...got it hanging now and a fourth pheno kicking ass...first three phenos back in flower room for a second run..
Now wait a second. Wasn't the first cross you did based on some C99 pollen? For some reason still don't have this story set straight in my brain yet.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Close..the c99 was the first cross that was planned and executed..mountain madness...ha..i had to think for a second what it was called..me and gt have been talking bout those seeds lately...
...smoketrees and i have been thinking of looking into those cherry malawi beans..any thoughts about those f1s and f2s?

N

Nondual

...smoketrees and i have been thinking of looking into those cherry malawi beans..any thoughts about those f1s and f2s?
You'll find more phenotype variation in the F2's so can find something closer to Cherry Bomb or Malawi if that's what you're searching for. Usually something like a wild land race such as the Malawi dominates any cross it's in. I saw some F1's at Rev's place a few years back and even in the F1's a few strong Malawi plants.

You guys got the Cherry Malawi and not the Chunky Cherry Malawi correct? I'll get to his place again soon as I get some free time and see what bean stock he has available.

guest396

shit ya..brasta and ohgee and t.r. will be at the top of the list if i ever do test grows...when i do test grows..more test grows...well..they are all kinda test grows..ha..ok..too high..anyways...my point: i just threw down 4 valley x hash plant seeds...really wanna see what this male does and if he is worth making more seeds with..these were some of the "accidentally on purpose" seeds...there is always the chance they could be valley x cindy..but it is a very small chance..very very small..there were 30 or so of these beans found..very excited to see

Well ive had the hook up for well over a year now.... Guess I best be getting to them Chem99 and Valley99 are both germmin now (German. Lol)

I may do Sour Dabney too... Not sure yet...

I have pollen on the way from one of my males and I have a few strains im looking for keeper phenos and males so should be some fun!

Ill update later...

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I had some of your chem d x c99 and socal master x c99 from the joe schmoe auction on the farm they must of ben old because i only had 2 or each germ and my luck they were both males after seeing some of your epic crosses really bums me out because i know there was serious dank in them beans.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Ya i wasnt sure what happened I always have such good success rate when germing seeds I was really bummed i should of kept the chem99 male smelled like pineapple skunk ass I did notice that some of the seeds were really light colored like that super light brown tan color so maybe thats why i didnt have a good germ rate not a big deal the money was for a good cause i just wish i could of seen the dank gals i know those beans had in them.

guest396

thats odd, they definitely were no older than a year at the time of that auction...

Did I get a hand off pass on these and forget my dates? My bad smoke! Thanks for reminding me... Lol I had them w the older stuff n though I had the from the thing at the place that one time back then... Hahaha you know!

Anyway can you update me on an approx "born on date" for me please? Thanks

Btw im cracking some sour dabney bx as well.

The whole list is pretty nice ill update later today or tomorrow.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya, but i was talking at the time of the joe schmoe auction on the other site. Those beans were sent in to there at a later day than the batch you quoted. And i mostly meant the joeschmoe auction was definitely less than a year from when the beans were made.