What's new

san diegos finest seeds

N

Nondual

It smells like a piney orange lemon, listed from stongest to weakest smell.
Hey Sub where do you think that piney smell came from? It's been like 5 years since I smoked Madness. On another front gonna see REv soon and haven't gotten together with the dork in like 2 years. It'll be fun to catch up!

N

Nondual

Ya know after I think about it REv said there's some heirloom stuff buried in Madness and he liked the sample I gave him. There's gotta be some sativa in there for him to like it!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Chem 4 x Shadow Haze Looking pretty close to being ready for chop. Probably will let her go another week
picture.php

picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Looking great everyone, especially those shots from Smoke!

A napalm male was used for these two. He's about 60/40 og leaning and a little larger than a beach ball - remind me not to veg males to gargantuan proportions ever again.

Mom - Green House Seeds - Hawaiian Snow
(m/f original release nevilles haze x pure haze x hawaiian sativa)
picture.php

The Napalm (rascal fire og x cannabiogen destroyer) mom is interesting, VERY destroyer looking leaves & bud structure with the most aggressive, obviously fire og serrations. F2's should be a bit more stable now that we've whittled the gene pool down a bit.
picture.php

Holy Grail should be getting beaned up with what will be F2's this week.

Keep Dusting Em! :wave:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
man that hawaiian snow is some CRAZY sativa, i bet the high on it is insanely unique

I took down the top cola of the chem 4 shadow haze about a week ago. I got some shots of it pretty close to before i took it down, but its on a camera i dont have with me currently.
Heres a shot of one of the lower nugs still on the plant finishing up.
picture.php

Tahoe og x Dago Walker #3 smells like fruit punch
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im so fukn impressed w cactus cooler...it may very well be the best project I've been part of...something unique and absolutely sublime..I don't know what the reversed tahoe will do to her..what that will produce..but as a cut I have no doubt this will be a very popular cut..great job on her brother

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im so fukn impressed w cactus cooler...it may very well be the best project I've been part of...something unique and absolutely sublime..I don't know what the reversed tahoe will do to her..what that will produce..but as a cut I have no doubt this will be a very popular cut..great job on her brother

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya the #1 pheno smells VERY much like cactus cooler soda. Especially so when its flowering, even has a bit of a carbonated smell going on when smelling a live plant.
I just started calling it cactus cooler, as it was easier to say and kinda catchy

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if youre saying the smell carries over to the taste... man thats some good shit yall

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
taste is extremely strong, and just like it smells. It impresses everyone i show it to, the smell is overpowering.

Here is something thats been in the works for a while.
Chem D x Sour Dubble (reversed) 'Skullfucked'
picture.php

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man look at that shit
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wonder what'll be found

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet! I can smell it from here! Very close to taking it to next level..Stoked
--interesting find was made recently...in those gdpskunk f1s I was looking for gdp leaning phenos...found a NASTY skunk pheno..get smoke to take some pictures this week..

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that cooler is beaultiful
i wish i could high five you whille giving it a sniff

Latest posts

Latest posts