What's new

san diegos finest seeds

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks fucking dank. cant wait to see how mine turn out, well see in another 8-9 weeks! joyberry sounds good gonna use that.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
my friend has a valley 99 flowering right now, as well as a chem 99 and socalmk 99. So a smoke report and nug shots should be happening. I thinks hes only halfway through flower right now tho, maybe a little after.

M

Mountain

my friend has a valley 99 flowering right now, as well as a chem 99 and socalmk 99. So a smoke report and nug shots should be happening. I thinks hes only halfway through flower right now tho, maybe a little after.
Thx guys...will be nice to hear about the SoCalMK99 also. Sub said the Chem99 was like C99 on steroids or something.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
san diegos finest seeds

Hey ive still got a few scmkxc99 about halfway thru
Seem c99 dom from their syretch and leaves... I think that f4 c99 pollen is pretty darn dom...

I am delinquent on getting pics up but ill take a few i swear haha

Sorry i am on hawaiian time haha

M

Mountain

Seem c99 dom from their syretch and leaves... I think that f4 c99 pollen is pretty darn dom...

Sorry i am on hawaiian time haha
Dude...I had more snow a few days ago and possibly more tomorrow. I'm still willing to send you a snowball or two :)

That same C99 crossed to pure Metal Haze and the Metal Haze is dominant. I think it maybe has more to do with the fem being used? For shizzle the Iron Cindy (Metal Haze x C99) is very C99ish within 30 days of cutting then after a decent cure the mom comes through. I think Sub has made mention of the need for a good cure for any crosses with this C99 in it?

I'm SO stoked to see how the Chem 99, Valley 99, GDP 99 and SoCal Master Kush 99's turn out!

REv has moved on to a Skunk based strain he says just REEKS nasty for his next go round of bean making with the sativas he has in the freezer and also inbreeding the Skunk line. Says it reminds him of Russian River Skunk. Somehow Sub seems to get samples of shite like this.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
san diegos finest seeds

Wtf is snow again? Lol

Im still bummed i burned out 5/6 of those 40+ seeds i threw down... Total bumnation...

But... I also have still 60+ valley99s to play with. Man i need to get my room dialed right so i can just grow i am not a room builder or const savvy at all...

Sub did mention needing 30+ to really get it right. I dont think minell last that long though haha

M

Mountain

Wtf is snow again? Lol
I'll send you a 50 lb box to remind you. DAMN...this is the 'worst' Spring I've ever seen. Another week ahead of cold, clouds, rain and snow happening about 500 to 1,000' feet above where I live...brrrr. I miss the sun.

My friend is gonna pop 20 Valley 99's soon as he gets settled into into his new place and he'll do them right. He better save me a cut!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
---a shot dude put up of the f1 mountain madness
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4480822&postcount=25

MM3.jpg

RandomNegro

Haha I recognize that picture! Sorry for the delay Subrob I didn't even notice the notifications indicator, thanks for the kind visitor message! Here are a couple pictures of the other Mountain Madness I had going, unfortunately I can't find any dried pictures. Favorite seeds so far.

Both pictures about 6 weeks, I let them go 9 1/2 weeks and still keeps me up at night.

Grown with 100 watt hps, 16 oz cup of 50/50 mix of coco and soil (miracle grow and ocean forest) with tiger bloom added to brita filtered tap water. Got about 7 grams dried from each MM plant.

MMt3.jpg

MMt4.jpg

Last edited:

uraverage

J1XIC #2 DAY 60

J1XIC #2 DAY 60

Here is some shots of J1XIC #2 at day 60.
Currently this one is smelling like grapefruit\lime (sour citrus???).

Thanks again

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
oh my goodness!
RandomNegro - you did a great job!!! and with 100w, in beer cups!? damn dude, VERY NICE! Definitely has a MADNESS dominant look to me. Thanks again for posting the pics bro!

uraverage!!! bro, your the man! thanks so much for posting the pics. She looks RAD! I bet the smell stings the nostrils hardcore! I dont know what the Iron Cindy looks like when growing, but i would guess yours has a iron cindy dominance... Only saying this cause it doesnt look thattt much like the J1, but you can definitely see some similarity/influence. Keep us updated as she matures, how long you planning on letting her go?

uraverage

how long you planning on letting her go?
I am hoping to pull her by day 72 or she will have to go all the way to day 85 (going out of town for almost 2 weeks.) I think i have a J1 leaning pheno that should be done around day 70. (stretch from hell with golf ball sized buds everywhere.) I will try to take some pictures of this one when i pull it out the cabinet.

M

Mountain

Uraverage - damn that plant looks awesome and should be some killer smoke. I've had all those strains in that mix and glad she's going on the long side. I can see the J1 influence in the calyx structure but looks more like IC and even more like Metal Haze.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rn and ur! so nice to have some new pics...and both strains we have seen little or none of!
--those pics of mm really make me want to drop some of those beans! nice job
--the j1 x ic smells like sour citrus grapefruit lime huh? sounds like a kind of melding of j1 and metal haze...one similarity to j1 in those pics is the sheer size of the trichs...w j1 you dont need a microscope or a magnifying glass to see when she ambers...
---great posts guys! thank you

M

Mountain

--the j1 x ic smells like sour citrus grapefruit lime huh? sounds like a kind of melding of j1 and metal haze..
Sub...I think this pheno is gonna really rock and be primo smoke.

stretch from hell
Yeah that pheno sounds more J1 influenced at least in structure lol...looking forward to that pic!