What's new

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a thought...im gonna call the newer one 91x = less confusion..less typing...and local flavor...

morning...just to clear up any confusion...what i call 91x is one of the two original p91 crosses made here in san diego...from the history we put together on SDFC#1, there were TWO p91 crosses done by the original p boys...me and a couple friends of mine call it 91x ourselves to keep from being confused. it is not a cross i made...my latest p91 seeds are: 91x(p91 skunk pheno) x hashplant

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shoulda stuck my head in here earlier...I didn't realize how much shit you guys had going on! I can tell ya that I bagged some Valley99 for $57 bucks...unfuckin'real. I'll make sure to crack some ASAP and keep you boys posted...

G

guest5703

Looks like you guys are staying busy! but where are all the pics!??!? lol

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shoulda stuck my head in here earlier...I didn't realize how much shit you guys had going on! I can tell ya that I bagged some Valley99 for $57 bucks...unfuckin'real. I'll make sure to crack some ASAP and keep you boys posted...

thats awesome man! really curious to see how this breaks down...this is the best tasting of the ogs we have in our circle...the cindy line from rev rocks...should be badass either way...good luck and keep us updated!
---cali-waddup dude? sure would like to see you grow some of these!
gdk-sup man? thanks for dropping in!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not sure but i think they have some more...keep an eye out...thats it for awhile...chem99 should be coming up soon! and there will be some ogdieselhashplant that voodoo did for me up soon too...and if you like socal mk look for the 6th element beans

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so....

so....

heres some pics of the sdfs beans i dropped 12.06.10
picture.php

alberwalkerxc99 x15
chemdxc99 x13
socalmasterkushxc99 x13
bubba s1 x6

all but 4 of the bubba s1s sprouted and were transplanted into 18oz cups of sunshine mix#4. one each of the chemxxc99 & scmkxc99 got killed when i dropped a 4bulb t5 on them setting up the tent... oops. theyve been getting fed r/o water, grow big and just started a little cal/mag, too. ph range 6.1-6.3
This is my first time with ss4 (only $40 per bale! thats alotta medium geez...) and these nutrients... we'll see what happens at the end of the run haha

anyways...the plants are in "early veg" at this time... which means i'm hopefully about a week to ten days away from topping them, then another week or two from flipping them....i havent sexed them yet though i look at them every day!!!

awxc99 tray
picture.php

random awxc99 plant
picture.php

chemdxc99 tray
picture.php

random chemdxc99 plant
picture.php

scmkxc99 tray
picture.php

random scmkxc99 plant
picture.php

even though im just in veg, and the plants are small, i've had to address a pretty gnarlly smell issue and had to buy a filter (got the phresh 750cfm ...all that was available immediately... hope it works!) to throw on the 10" can maxx a few weeks before i had thought i was gonna need it.... I LIKE THAT SMELL

so far, so good...

ALOHA

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bubba s1 x6

all but 4 of the bubba s1s sprouted and were transplanted into 18oz cups of sunshine mix#4.
---haaaa...are you kidding me bro? i was laughing my ass off when i read that!i mean...im sorry if what that means is you only got 2...but only you have that way with words!
--so happy to see you growing these plants bro...first documented grow of the three projects we did here...bro who has the albert99 going says in veg they fuckin reek like albert...
...cant wait....fuk ya...keep us updated...no detail too small...no amount of pics too boring..i aint growing em right now so...no pressure though:)..cough coughdontfuckthisupcough...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
san diegos finest seeds

bubba s1 x6

all but 4 of the bubba s1s sprouted and were transplanted into 18oz cups of sunshine mix#4.
---haaaa...are you kidding me bro? i was laughing my ass off when i read that!i mean...im sorry if what that means is you only got 2...but only you have that way with words!

Haha you know me brutha
Yes i only have 2 of the bubba s1... And so far only 1 looks like its not a retard...

--so happy to see you growing these plants bro...first documented grow of the three projects we did here...bro who has the albert99 going says in veg they fuckin reek like albert...
Ive got at least a couple that have that aw reek going for them... I say 'at least a couple' because after i rub my fingers on 3-4 stalks they start to smell the same.
But yeah, carbon scrubber in veg or bust!

...cant wait....fuk ya...keep us updated...no detail too small...no amount of pics too boring..i aint growing em right now so...no pressure though:)..cough coughdontfuckthisupcough...
Ill update after i top em for sure
Hope i dont fuck em up... It is me

Btw, i think im gonna have a more normal m/f ratio... Hopefully its not 7:1 again haha

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think they look similiar to the mommas, too!!!
i hope my familiarity with the mommas helps me as i grow these out

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Man if SB has more beans, they are taking their sweet ass time about dropping them, attempts to push the Mtn.Madness.

Annoyed.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they have more...i keep looking at the server fund auction, this thread and the s.f.a. thread...they will hopefully be up shortly...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
soooooo,,,,

soooooo,,,,

i culled 4 plantlings today - a chemD/c99, two alberwalker/c99, and a bubba s1.
they were noticabley weaker/slower than their siblings, and i figured i dont have time to fuck with weak, slow, retarded mutant plants. so i chopped them up chop chop chop
but what i really need to do is move them into either 1/2 or 1g grow bags & topp them pronto, and send them into blossom - i gotta hurry up and finish the room build jeez!!!!

im starting to feel more and more like a grower again.
its refreshing.

heres what the veg tent looked like as of a few days ago (before watering/feeding)
picture.php

guest396

wish you all the blessins on these beans bra, grabben a seat if you post these grows up. would love to see albert xc99 grown out?

well, okay i'll try to get some pics up soon.

well, i'm not that dude cause i'm not familiar with the Albert Walker, however, i do have two of of these in flower now, so i will try and give as much feedback as i can. they both have a smell different from each other. the one has the citrus smell that at first i thought was grapefruit. later i learned it was tangerines, so i checked and yeah, thats the ticket. they really are looking good considering they are in the lower canopy area of the trays as testers only..... now i wish that i had a whole tray dedicated to these and the other crosses. i also am running a GDPSK cross as well, along with the Daywrecker cross and the cut (4-5 week into flowering mini nug, in reality)i grew out just cause spicoli thought it would be cool) of PK91 that i crossed as well. i'll try to get pics up.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
havent heard anything to update...but they got some seeds listed at the s.f. auction...not mine...but keep an eye out...maybe later...

Latest posts

Latest posts