What's new

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess that wasnt very informative...just so everyone knows...seeds are still going up on the server fund auction...you wont find us in the seed company listings.......yet......
---hey! got more of greyskulls projects up there...for twenty bucks you cant go wrong....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
san diegos finest seeds

Dropped some of San Diegos Finest today...

15 Albert Walker x C99
13 ChemD x C99
13 SoCal Master x C99

Plus 6 Pre98 Bubba s1s too...

Hoping to find something nice...

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
san diegos finest seeds

I dropped some of my SDF seeds stash into water overnight in preperation of planting them...

Sorry if i caused any confusion, boss

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great little update here...

13/13 socalmaster/c99
13/13 chemd/c99
15/15 albertwalker/c99

they rise!

then my cuz's bubba s1s.... 2/6

aloha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not yet...dropped op a post on the server fund thread...but i know how busy he always is...didnt wanna bug too much...hoping to hear something soon...will drop info here first!:)

---skull...that is great news brotha! voodoo is into flowering i think on the socal99 and the albert99...will hit him up see how they doing...our boy the phenohunter dropped some chem99 see if he finds anything along the lines of what he found w the aliendog beans...cannot wait to follow your grows of them...thanks for taking em w you..may they thrive on da island bruh...miss ya bro!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hell no bug the heck out of OP,thats why he's there lol.
Just kidding,thanks subrob.
its hard waiting,i forget what and why im waiting sometimes...remain in harmony

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hit him up and he said he SHOULD have some up this weekend...i know they are busy...holidays too...but hopefully...:dance013:

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
san diegos finest seeds

Get some sleep sub!!!!
Wait
I mean get sone sleep greyskull haha

Congrats on the listings bro
Will get pics up of 'the launch' once i get my veg tent set up... Right now im 3 10x20 prop trays an ez30 & 5 special gals being lit up by a fucking single 18w flouro & 3 house lamps
Shoots!!!

Tent gets here and i have a 2ft 8bulb & 2 2ft 4 bulb t5s to throw over everything... Then itll look nice n neat and aok to post
Haha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup bro? dude...doesnt seem like peeps are going for those ras x mm beans....we should have done a grow! people would be grabbin em up! maybe they can use them as freebies...can you imagine how cool it would be to get to run thru those for free?

Im late tuning in here, but What Im seeing is some very interesting crosses! Im very stoked, and I see there are still some remaining at seedbay. I see some Dabney Blu crosses.. I grow the Dabney blu cut, and I was wondering how you got Dabney Blu pollen for these crosses? Ive made some of my own dabney seeds, Hitting my girl with pollen from an afghani highland landrace and Im planning other projects now. Im very interested in some of these.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so the first ones are gone...forgot to check and see if they all sold...was told by spicoli some of the valley99s went for 200 bucks! so weird...i guess people wouldnt bid up if they werent happy to pay that much but daaaaaaaamn...that puts the pressure on! hope some folks who post here got some...didnt realize how many more people buy seeds but dont necc post til i started watching for my seeds...good luck to all and thank you!

happy new years subrob, grab me a pak of 91x lol just waitting on the albertwalker and maybe the bluecrack. a greyskull wheres the pics brada? lets see that grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts