What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
You might be surprised just how widespread the Chem cuts are. Whether the clone vendors give them to the clubs now or in a few months is no concern of mine. I work with land races and make my own strains. I am interested in CBD bearing strains, not the elites, most of which have the CBD bred out. I really doesn't matter to me, as I don't see the Kush or Chem cuts as being any better "med" strains than a thousand others. While I don't believe in hoarding cuts, I do believe that folks should keep their word.

G

Greyskull

wick650 said:
Dragor + Greyskull-
Do you guys have a problem with my posts?

edit: I'm gonna let the SD vets handle things here man. :respect: San Diego

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

whoa i dont know what exactly is happenin, but i see something about dragor and greyskull maybe havin a probablem with wicks posts?
let me just say Wick is the man!
straight up I 100% think wick is the man.
so i hope this is all some sort of a big misunderstanding :joint:

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

I hear you JS. I am hoping its just a matter of me not reading his posts properly.
I am awfully fond of this thread.

Have some aloha wick650 :wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, things are getting testy here today arent they? and to tell you the truth, im not even sure whos arguing with who! lol.
whatever, took some pics of the sweetass norcalJ1 cut-will post in a minute. i think in the clubs down LA way, we can find some chem cuts, but i dont know that anyone is really sure what they are. matter of fact, one is called chem mystery cut! my chem d didnt come from a co op or a vendor.
-wick-glad to have you back here spreading some info, and thanks for the work youve put into this community
--animal, welcome back man, didnt recognize you at first
---greyskull, im ramblin again cuz a that rhino-a haze, so forgive me. lol. check pm bro.
--pops, so far i think of chem d more as a relaxation, meditation herb. mental meds, not physical. cant wait to hear how your current grow is coming along.
---dragor, ya, i have not seen the tools in a few pages now, hopefully if they come back, they will understand the rules!
-- and lets make sure the point MY ASS IS GRASS made doesnt get lost: clones should ONLY be referred to as being available from the med dispensaries. not: "thanks for hooking me up subrob" or "this is dragors cut" i suppose we could say, "this is the same cut greyskull got from APE" alright? lets see if we can keep this thread going, i have come to enjoy my time here very much with all of you(even the douschbags) lol

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
there we go guys, greyskull, i dont need to pm ya now! lol
FRESH START: J1 PICS: shit, i just realized i did something i asked people not to do just now. AHEM: this is the same cut whatever has from medical channels!

J

JeffSpicoli

beautiful pics of the J1 SUBROB! shes looks much smaller in those pics than those fatty nugs i saw in person :p
Im gonna have to take some pics tomorrow for you guys!
some seeded green crack and seeded larry og.
as well as a couple other girlies.
Lets get some more pics up in this thread!!

Dragor

wick650: bro, I respect you for what you have done for the so cal med scene, and I understand your desire to set stories straight, but sometimes they come off sounding too "elitist" in a way - and the whole hoarding thing kinda bugs me... but I don't know you personally, so I don't wanna start no drama - just want everyone to "share" info in complete detail so there are no speculations and arguments over menial things... you can be the designated "OG representative" on this website if you choose too, or swerve, but just don't "light the wick" over little things, that's all - thanks.

As for my above post, had nothing to do with you at all, Greyskull got a little bit upset with the change of scene, as did I, but we are just feeling uneasy under the new location that's all - only want the best for this thread, that's all... sorry if I (we) sounded too harsh (everybody)

Peace, Dragor

G

Greyskull

Dragor said:
As for my above post, had nothing to do with you at all, Greyskull got a little bit upset with the change of scene, as did I, but we are just feeling uneasy under the new location that's all - only want the best for this thread, that's all... sorry if I (we) sounded too harsh (everybody)

Peace, Dragor

Yeah man! BIG MAHALO

Hey SPICOLI - I am fiending for more that OG taste since you loaded me that BT. MUST SMOKE MORE :bongsmi:

wick650

Thanks for clearing the air everyone. Dragor I can see why some of my posts may seem imposing. As far as hoarding, well that is kind of rediculous I don't usually take credit publicly for my work, I will say that I've put at least 20 or so "elites" into public circulation through vendors & otherwise without taking a profit (where do you think the vendors got the chem D from). Anyways I don't need to toot my horn. I'll try to improve the tone to my posts.

Last edited:

Dragor

sub: beautiful array of photos, incredible frost she's putting out for ya, must be giving her plenty of love - that last pic is very "abstract" lol frickin' love it dude! your pics keep getting better and better... thanks to Whatever for sending/releasing the J1 our way...

Here's a cut that I hope one day soon will be available to the medical community at large, with the permission of krome...

krome's White
29517White_Flowering_Day_27.jpg

and...

joeshmoe's MoeMist (Kali Mist Bx1)
29517MoeMist_3_Flowering_Day_27_closeup.jpg

very pungent - spicy with hints of sweetness, KaliMist dominant

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

o man Dragor you have the White. You bastard ;)
She seems to be the next big thing on here :p
Greyskull - Im glad you liked that OG. She truley is my favorite. If you get into a pattern of smokin on it, you will turn into golum chasin your 'precious' onces shes gone.

I dont know if that makes any sense, i just smoked a few bowls of her :p

Dragor

Spicoli - I was definitely blessed to have gotten this cut by a very righteous fellow IC member, and I hope that he will bless others with this cut too, and eventually, the rest of the community through the vendors - she takes some getting used to, but sure has a lot of great qualities to her. I've been seeing a number of crosses with the White lately (online) cause some growers/breeders believe she is lacking in aroma - I'll make sure to bring her over to the next gtg so we can all see what she's about...

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Well. Old Pops has confined a few Taliban boys(Sheberghan) in his closet for a circle jerk. The Koran says that they get 72 virgins if they kill some infidels, but I hate war, so I am going to let them touch a few hairy parts on my Afghan virgins in a couple weeks. So far, the Mazar boys are still hiding their balls, but I am only 2 days into flower, so who knows how many of the 9 Mazar will grow a beard.

W

Whatever

Sorry if I got a bit out of line last night. I'm continually impressed with what you SD guys are doing and the general quality of the cuts, pics and the peeps themselves. You guys rock and keep up the good work!

Speaking of rocking...whoa on them pics Subrob and thanx mucho. Definitely plumping up and looking just perfect. I can almost smell her from here...lol.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
420patient.com said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BiG H3rB Tr3E again.

When my wife was dying infront of my eyes....We would cry our eyes out when people would give us meds.... We had no money for anything... Prescriptions, Wives Food, and living took up all the cash we were donated. I had to quit my job to be her full time nurse....As desperate as it gets....

When someone handed us something we were dumbfounded... Like a higher power shined on us that day...We never even would look to see what it was we would just feel blessed blessed blessed. The real sick does not care about a name or any hype... You just want to see your loved ones without pain and without suffering. Anyone who kicks the sick Herb IS A SAINT

To those reading:
Help out the sick and less fortunate....It does wonders for your soul and spirit...try it out and let us know how it goes....STAND UP FOR THOSE WHO CAN NOT STAND FOR THEMSELVES.... Guys like BHT are far and few between..Make a difference

Peace and Love 420PATIENT

thank yah for tha kind words,,,i just do what i can..