What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think it was just a matter of time before it got moved-lol. it started out as just flower pics, but turned into so much more. i think the continued talk of public gatherings is probably what got it moved. i think the reason it didnt get shut down is because we are concsientious(?) of regulating it ourselves and tend to point out that we have a medical interest in these cuts. lets just be happy they didnt lock it!

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
There aren't too many threads that have gone on this long. Usually someone says the wrong thing and another idiot responds and the thread is closed. You guys have done a good job keeping things controlled. It probably helps that most of you are too stoned to think clearly!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought this might happen when dude said something about hoarding cuts and i responded with the fact they were readily available from a local med provider. maybe we will start an SDF photo thread with no 'extra' talk other than just about the pics. i will call it SDF'S GREATEST HITS lol-and you cant put your own pics up. someone else has to put them in for you.

Last edited:
W

Whatever

with no 'extra' talk other than just about the pics
I mean seriously...do you think peeps can keep their mouths shut on the forums...lol. Cool to see this thread still cranking along. I'm just jealous of all the Stone beer y'all have access to...forget about the cuts :muahaha:

Looking forward to that J1 update...she's my Madness :rasta:

Anyway...gonna pollinate a J1 in about 2 weeks with some F2 Grimm C99 pollen.

Dragor

Sub: that Rhino x Amnesia from Greyskull is some primo outdoor (pic really doesn't do her justice) - was the first smoke of the night for me, and definitely had an energizing effect, got me blabbin' instantly lol... smelled a lot like white widow/rhino with a sour kick to the taste - sweet cross/pull GS. Oh yea, the snap of Spicoli's OG that sub hooked me up with after he got off work was crazy potent! It totally had that perfect lemony pinesol smell but with sweet undertones too, and major expansion, had me smiling and groovin out to da reggae beats the entire ride back home ;) great cut and great grow dude!

Money: thanks for droppin' by brotha, I know you East Coast cats are doing some incredibly fine work too - planning out the gatherings is the tough part, but thanks to sub it has become a very worthwhile perpetual event amongst a small group of us...

Big Herb: was looking forward to seein' ya brotha, too bad you weren't able to make it, circumstances will always come up don't blame ya - sure hope you can make it to the next one...

slackerbri: major thanks for the ride dude, saved my ass from having to drive after what happened lol! had a great time catching up with ya and GS on the way down, good laughs 'n all! ;) very happy that you and the others enjoyed that Spanish rice

GreySkull: dude you crack me up hardcore, lol, your comedy! thanks for the Grape Rom, I am gonna take real good care of her until I can flower her out - which I am already ansy about!! one of the biggest/healthiest clones I've been given, much respect...

cali: yea, I tripped out on the thread being moved too - kinda weird seeing it in here now, but it makes sense, as subrob mentioned, discussion definitely has been very medical/coop related lately in here, but nonetheless, we must keep the dank pics going in here... speaking of which - I seriously haven't seen too many strains as "elegant" looking as your Elvis, wow^3! I spent like five min just examining that one nug, mesmerized - I need to search out some pics and nominate it for POTM, for reals.. superb sour fruity taste and euphoric high!

wick650

What cuts are'nt availble on the scene anyways? Name a strain we do not have access to LOL

Someone mentioned the west coast D.O.G not being available, that cut could be availble if you guys really want it but I honestly do not think it's any better than anything else already availble. Chem D has'nt been publicly released b/c the east coast chem family does'nt want it to be, I'll see what I can do to make it happen. Everyone has that cut by now it seems, I don't see what the logic is in continuing to keeping it out of co-ops... all the clone vendors that I know already have the chem d all they need is the chem family dudes to give it the thumbs up & it would be availble on the scene immeadiatley. Again the Chem D is really not the end all be all, and the chemdog cuts already availble (docta chem & the apothecary chem cut) are more similar in quality to O.G than the chem D... the chem d is more of afghani like plant & does'nt smell/taste like O.G rather its a stanky mix of onions & B.O, with a very slight hint of diesel to it. It may be more difficult for patients to grow than O.G Kush, any stress impacts the quality considerably

P.S
I don't want to get in another O.G Kush debate, but the O.C larry OG cut that the med patients in this thread have access to is fantastic O.G PERIOD... what is'nt O.G like about it? smell/taste, look. growth structure & growth charcteristics are pure O.G.

I've witnessed multiple side-by-side grows within different enviorments of 10 different popular O.G cuts and, the larry is consistently in the top 3 in terms of quality. The Larry cut seems to be more resistant to nutrient issues than the majority of O.G Kush plants, and why it performs so consistently.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatever said:
I mean seriously...do you think peeps can keep their mouths shut on the forums...lol. Cool to see this thread still cranking along. I'm just jealous of all the Stone beer y'all have access to...forget about the cuts :muahaha:

Looking forward to that J1 update...she's my Madness :rasta:

Anyway...gonna pollinate a J1 in about 2 weeks with some F2 Grimm C99 pollen.

cant wait too see what happens in that cross!! J1 is def makin it around s.d. bro!!! my first harvest was a fine representation of it, but this one is sooo much smellier-the electric green gatorade smell just jumps out at ya.
--not everyone can keep thier mouths shut-but we just sick bigherb on em. matter of fact, i never posted pics of the chem d just cuz i didnt want people to start talkin shit-lol

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wick-wow, i did not know the chem d was not supposed to be handed out. is that just to the clubs? it can still be passed among friends no? i recvd the cut from a very respected source who gave me no stips. and no, i have not passed it to any clubs or providers. i had planned on passing to friends.

W

Whatever

LOL...this forum stuff should just be a bunch of fun IMO. The thing I'm just stoked about is the SD peeps are liking J1. I felt she was at least a bit above par and cool I could contribute to the genetic pool down there. Bigherb sounds like some kind of junk yard dog...or at the least a good bouncer...maybe some day make it down your guys way...if BH will let me pass. I know your killin it with the J1...saw the pics recently and just drooled. Gawd...just lookin sugary, stinky and downright stanky.

wick650

At this point, the chem family does not care much if the Chem D cut is passed out to people's friends and such... but they want it to remain "special" and not availble to everybody. I would'nt worry about giving the cut to people subrob, I doubt those guys would mind as long as you don't give it to someone who is going to sell cuts of it in the clubs... as I said all the clone vendors already have it anyway, but are all bound to obligations to not sell it in the clubs.

Last edited:

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
This thread has obviously evolved over time and we thought it is now better suited to this forum instead of Flower Pix

Just a reminder for your new forum move - It is against the TOU (#7) to post about clones being available from anywhere except med dispensaries. I agree with Pops that you guys have been doing a good job keeping order in this thread, SCF can also help you out if you have any questions or problems :smile:

Dragor said:
I need to search out some pics and nominate it for POTM, for reals..
October's poll goes up in about 4 days, get your nominations in while you still can :D

W

Whatever

wick650 said:
as I said all the clone vendors already have it anyway, but are all bound to obligations to not sell it in the clubs.
I just don't get that...if the clone 'vendors' have it anyway but they are bound not to sell it in the clubs who are they vending to? Seems the cat is out of the bag regarding Chem and all it's iterations. 'Control' has been lost and people should not feel guilty IMO.

wick650

The chem D is'nt being sold by these med clone vendors, clone vendors usually don't only vend cuts they also flower their plants as well

W

Whatever

wick650 said:
The chem D is'nt being sold by these med clone vendors
So what Chem is being sold by 'these' vendors? I don't know much but know enough that the SD crew here is straight up!

Dragor

No arguments please... are we trying to get this thread closed now?
As long as it (chemD) is allowed to be passed to fellow med growers we are in the clear... It is a phenomenal strain, and I'm sure sooner or later Joe B and his crew will let the karma flow to a wider audience...

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
With Rez and Arjan both getting the Chem, there are going to be a tons of crosses hitting the market. The family has basically lost all control over the Chem and its variations. The only Chem I have is seeds of a Chem D x Screme. The Chem has such a name that most growers would make more bucks by selling bud than by selling clones, which would put way more competition out there for them. The clubs will have it eventually. It is inevitable!

G

Greyskull

dudes please lets not get this thread closed what the hell is wrong? the thread gets moved and all the squids start find it and start feasting on the sd goodness quit fucking up our shit assholes go back to the "ohio valley dimes thread"

edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dragor again

Dragor

Greyskull: the audience here is definitely after the cuts, and with the title that we have going, I can't imagine where this thread will lead - I think we got like a thousand new hits on this thread in the past day, goes to show... either it will come to an end soon or we will figure something out about this nonsense... I'll be back with pictures soon

wick650

Dragor + Greyskull-
Do you guys have a problem with my posts?

Pops-
It's really not that way, in fact as far as I know both APE & OGorganic, and the offline clone vendors that I am friends with have'nt even grown out their cut of Chem D. They all have too many cuts to run through in their rotation before the chem D. Also up until that High Times article a couple months a go, the non online public was'nt even aware of the Chem D in the first place and their was actually no hype at all regarding the strain within the community.

The cuts are not released b/c the med clone vendors do not want to taint their personal reputation by breaking their word to the people who gave them the clone. Its really that simple

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts