What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Dragor

:laughing: Are you serious BHT, ROFLMAO about that pic.. sub wouldn't post such gayness on this thread lol da gayders maan I can't stop laughing!

sub those budshots are very enlightening awesome inverted shot on first pic!

bht great looking ffa, pulled a healthy load off her nice work - does it have the potency of your sfv and sour og's? how's the taste and smell keeping up in curing, reason I ask is cause I think sub mentioned on another thread that she loses some stink after harvest...

happy funday sunday to all ;)

edit: caligreen, didn't see your pics before posting this, wow gorgeous macros there, I love the colors on the Elvis, flushing looking solid and I bet she'll make you see Elvis 'n shit, nontypical sativa flowers with sativa leaf blades, I like ;) the Hpk's looking badass - like a cactus plant almost, exotic genetics!

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
id say,,, on scale of 1-10,,,,she lost about 13 of her stank

i was sittn her in love with her for flowering time,,,drooling over her like a horny school boy,,, but she dont smell ANYTHING liek she does dry compared to how she did in flower>>>figuring it was just a shit run and a bad dry. but after lookn at subs smoke,,,SMELLS THE SAME,,,TASTES THE SAME.

in fact,,, i was SO emabarassed of her:::i didnt even bring nugs over to smoek with rob cause i thought it was so fuckn boring...

looks great,,,hell looks AMAZING>>>but i just dont find her as intresting as she was built up to be,,,ESPICALLY after how fuckn stanky she was inna flower>>>ill run her 1x or 2x but,,,, i have feeling she wont be sticking around...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup bro's-FFA seems to be one of those strains that is really smoker dependant. ive talked to some who dont think that highly of her(though noone has said it wasnt good) and some that think very highly of it. tell ya what, after curing for about a month, she has got a whole diff. funk to her, and once AGAIN, it is a completely diff smell then the first two stages! very weird, but unlike the miami dolphins fan above, oh wait, im sorry, the chargers fan above(bht) i like her mucho!! i will make sure to save some for later in the month dragor!
cali-your shit is lookin tight man! i love how that hpk looks. i wanna try some of that this time!!! and whats the lineage of elvis?
bht-will have some of that MADNESS youve been trying to sample by next week. my bro just harvested some more perfectly grown madn. not like that sick plant i flowered. i wanna see what you think of her. oh, and did i mention miami dolphins.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really BHT? That's weird, she smells exquisite to me in the jars. What did you feed with? Don't tell me it's GH!!!

Here's a little history... The first time I grew FFA (the MSSxOGKA run), I was growing with nothing but GH on that run. My first impression of FFA... it was a low odor plant. BUT, after growing it with organics, it was a WHOLE new ballgame altogether. The smell is fantastic when grown with organics. I went from GH bud that I thought was pretty much odorless, to growing it with organics and thinking it was some of the best tasting stuff in my collection. The difference is marked, and this experience was one of the experiences that made me swear off GH as a stand-alone nutrient line.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
>>>been running gh almost 10 years with great result after great result...

in fact,,, ive never had a bad crop from any nutrients>>> PBP,,,Fox Farms,, canna,,or GH (((i think people make such a huge fuss over nutes,,, without spending much time worrying about the other things.....)))

fact is i got GH so locked in,,, i dont even measure nutes anymore or check pH >>>and you can ask about anyone in this thread,,, and they will tell you all my smoke is TOP NOTCH >>>not trying to be ego manic or nothing. but its not like this is my first crop....

hell i even smoked a PBP and CANNA version of FFA,,,both smelled the same as my GH,,,taste the same as well>>>so im more inclined to believe it is genetic disposition rather than nutrient prefrence...

dont take offence crazy,,,cause i still thank you for the chance to have grown her,,,,but weed is like women.....it just comes down to prefrance. what is good to someone,,, may be unappealing to another>>>and vice versa.

alot of people do not liek me,,,or the way i post>>>but at least i dont sugarcoat. if there is someone///something i dont liek>>> i come right out and say it,,,,i dont lie. and i dont cheat. like my dad used to say:::dont beat around the bush,,,BEAT the bush.

ps...

i eat NON dolphin safe tuna,,,

Last edited:
W

Whatever

subrob said:
oh, and did i mention miami dolphins.
Haha...just saw that...I grew up on the '72 Dolphins...Griese, Warfield, Kick, Buoniconti and of course Csonka...then there was the moron kicker Yepremium who tried to be a quarterback...lol. My dad was a fan and 'forced' to watch their undefeated season. Csonka was a train in a uniform.

Techna

Pre 98' Bubba Kush

Cut came from Venice....

Grown in Fox Farm Ocean forrest soil.
any other questions please ask
@ 7 weeks

DSC06888.jpg

DSC06898.jpg

DSC06909.jpg

DSC06913.jpg

DSC06914.jpg

DSC06915.jpg

DSC06917.jpg

S

slackerbri

BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
yo who the fuck are all these random people????

And again BHT says what most of us are thinking.

And in how long will they be offering up or looking for cuts, even with a Mod posting on the previous page?

Droppin' science like Galileo dropped the orange. -MCA

Last edited:

praisehim.

Veteran
^hahaha..funny thread its come to be.

BHT.. got a question. ape told me 70 on the sour og.. but im at 60 an it looks just right. whats your opinion ? should i pull em... ?