What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Dragor

BIGherb: Thanks for sharin those pics of your Mustang Mist and Krome's White... Your Mustangs lovin' whatever it is you're doing to them!~ Mine were both slow to start vegging after I put into soil, but over the past 48 hours they've taken off at equal speed - thanks to the aid of some foliar kelp tea and some ewc tea in soil.
The White shows itself to be very indica in nature (leafs and bundled up look with much less side shoot development) - supposed to finish at 56 days, that should be interesting! I wonder if Joe/Krome's speculations about the White's origin are true... time will tell...

Keep the pics coming everyone, tons of killer genetics on this thread...

Peace, Dragor

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
hah>>they said i was a retarded moron wehn i started stickn my cuts in RW upside down,,,, now all the experts are telln people to do it....fukn pricks :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

G

guest5703

Feel like I aint really got shit to contribute right now...But I'll throw a couple pics up of my Green Ice that's dry, this baby was pulled after 44 days of flowering......and that's all she needed......

Lookin good everyone, so BHT what's up with this upside down rooting method or something?? Whenever I root my clones I use a Tupperware upside down and put the plugs upside down making my own holes to stick my clones in. Works like a charm!

PEACE

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
caligreen said:
Feel like I aint really got shit to contribute right now...But I'll throw a couple pics up of my Green Ice that's dry, this baby was pulled after 44 days of flowering......and that's all she needed......

Lookin good everyone, so BHT what's up with this upside down rooting method or something?? Whenever I root my clones I use a Tupperware upside down and put the plugs upside down making my own holes to stick my clones in. Works like a charm!

PEACE

Looks pretty good to me ! I'll be turning my plugs upside down from now on.

G

guest5703

Dank FFA I got my FFA ladies really starting to grow now, I got a few new veg additives and some Great White(instead of subculture this time) and my roots are looking better as well as my bugs are going away. My plants are vegging quicker and the tops are all super oily and healthy. Should be able to clone of my FFA ladies in a week or so and get em flowering asap.

I sprayed with AVID and my thrips were literally dead on the leaves, I would come and see them just dead and dry and I'd blow em away! But I figured eggs would hatch and I let my buddy use the AVID for a few days so now I noticed a few more thrips...Gotta spray again and I bet they'll be gone for sure. Also I lowered gnats a whoooole hell of a lot with yellow stickys and more gnatrol on a constant every week.

Green Ice is DAAANK. Smells like some super musky fruit, my bro thinks it smells spicy but I really don't get that... I just smell candy, I got a cold a few days ago so I can't judge completely ATM but from what I remember when I smoke it it tastes like it smells. The nugs are just sticky and dense dankness and for 44 days I am stoked. I mean this is ridiculous could you imagine a crop every 44 days?!?!????? I flushed this girl at least 6 times and she burns perfectly. I harvest another one yesterday at 50 days and that one got molasses.....Maybe a taste difference?

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Yo pops that would be Green Crack with a male "Ice Queen" Not sure what the Ice Queen was about but you know the GC of course and I think theres much GC in the GI...Sorry I havent responded to your PM pops, I have been busy but I will try to get back to you soon my bad. PEACE

S

slackerbri

Grow Tech said:
Theyre actually
Sesame Lemon-Lime......they wont make you test positive for opiates :biglaugh:

Glad they were enjoyed!

I really enjoyed that cookie and I really enjoyed the 2 ice cream sandwiches and 2 snickers ice cream bars and that big ass mocha-carmel frappucino that i absolutely had to have an hour and some later. That was some fine cullinary artistry.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
slackerbri said:
I really enjoyed that cookie and I really enjoyed the 2 ice cream sandwiches and 2 snickers ice cream bars and that big ass mocha-carmel frappucino that i absolutely had to have an hour and some later. That was some fine cullinary artistry.

haha,,,damn slacker,,, i didnt even know yous was there!!!!

S

slackerbri

BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
haha,,,damn slacker,,, i didnt even know yous was there!!!!

I went yesterday, GT was nice enough to save one for me. It was an interesting flavor combination but it definately worked.

Grow Tech

Veteran
slackerbri said:

LOL!!!
Yeah....I deal with that nightly...usually around 9:30 when I shouldnt be mackin' !

Glad u enjoyed it. Def was good to meet you in person. Hope to hang again sooner then later.

Peace

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
the madman,,,original upsetter:::Lee"scratch"Perry comin to SD tomorow sept2

get at me if you want to go,,,and wel get on a burn sesh befor hand..--BhT

Dragor

Damn BH that sounds like a tokin' good show! Wish it wasn't on a tuesday night, I'd be down to smoke a fat blunt 'n go see Perry dance/sing like the madman he is ;) enjoy...

Grow Tech

Veteran
Good Morning SD Crew. Here's a little somethin fresh from the garden. I think my entire crop will be less than perfect this time due to high temps but it's always a good day when the nugs start coming down!
Peace & Nugs

Blackberry Kush