What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
B H T- heres a couple shots of MOE MIST i dug up. sorry, only have side bud pics, but it should give ya some idea of what can be found in those beans:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
subrob said:
hey B H T- did i remember to put the map quest directions on that flyer?! :jump:

nah,,,i just stuck my head out the window and followd the smell..

BhT = BLooD HouNd ToKeR

not to mention tha trail of smoek that looked liek SanDieGo WilDFiRe 2k8.. you got som chill ass neighbors sub,,, im damn suprised no body said nothn the way we was smoking ,,, next time il have to host this bitch,,, show ya all how i smoke when i DONT needs to drive home...

keep it ez.-BhT

ps. that moemist looks fuckn SUPREME sub,, i know u still had a nug or 2 but is her momma still around? id love to drag that bitch into tha garden

ELEV8D

damn all those pics look real good & make me sad at the same time that i'm out of meds :( real dry here in sd nowadays even with a large network

on a brighter note, I'll post pics of some god's gift and green crack babies I have going from APE....they're growing pretty quick, especially the GC

sophisto

Subster what up mayng....

Hey B just gave me an update verbally, visually, and a taste, about his latest accidental cross.....Purple Erkle x Sour Cream..these smell awesome by themselves together its smells like a grape/vanilla hard sweet candy. Looked like big 12 -14 inch cones. Finger to finger thumb to thumb was how big the bottom of the cone was on the biggest head...Awesome high and smell, triched up like a lost traveler in a trich storm..

Picking up a slice of her this week.

Also B was telling me that Nadia from the description I gave him is more than likely SD x SC...(strawberry D X Sour cream)?? Who knows though I guess you'll see in the end......She is a beauty that is for sure.

BHT, "Sadhu" what up brother I didnt remember your name either...Anyways thanks for the selection you brought to the table, this past weekend, cool meetin ya. C u at the next one....

G

guest5703

Hey all I got a picture of the J1 nug Subrob gave me along with the FFA cuts that I got from BHT thanks again ;)

Sophisto it was nice meetin ya bro I think subrobs name and yours are the only ones I actually remember. Shit I was gettin down on those oaked bastards but it was all in good fun man. I like that MMG by the way but I'm sure it's better when cured. Thanks for all the organic tips I should start looking into more often

Sub I remember hittin that madness and saying it almost tasted like vanilla, maybe I should hit it again when I'm sober haha. That FFA looks like some gold, I called it without knowing, "she looks like OG" ....yup sure enough. I'll get pictures up when I can but the upload isn't working as of now. Next party I'm bringing the camera :laughing:

Onepunchko

Shit! After puffin all thats on that list, Im suprised any of you can even figure out how to use a computer!!!! That sounds like some dain bramage material there!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
sophisto:::good meeting yah,,you are a fawkn crack up and you do some good smoek. sadhu,,LMAO>>>now i remeber.. that was good shit. had me laughing for a minute. but i was thinking afterwards,,i dont knoe ANYONE who can smoke toe to toe wit me,, eddy lepp held is own prety well,,, but im the wakeNbake champion,,,

Picture034.jpg

out smoekd every other person in a competition with the 1st place win for most herb smoked in a single hit,,, 2.3 grams!!! :headbange :headbange<<<still tha UNDEFEATED BONGHITTING CHAMPION

Picture008-2.jpg

Picture033.jpg

^^^
cookd up some BhO the other day,,, rippin some loads to tha dome right now,,, very tasty>>almost taste liek candy ,,, InSTA --STONE.. love this shit,, so potent..wish i had one of them chromatographys,, curious to find out what the %% is....

check out this new pup i picked up,,,he is a total PIMP ,, alrready tryin to hook up with one of my other female dogs,, and hes only a couple months!! pimp on young blood
1a.jpg

1b.jpg

ayatollah.jpg

havent figured out his name yet,,, im thinking...DAGO ??

keep it ez.-BhT

C

CheifnBud2

How long were you coughing after taking a 2.3 gram hit?

Did you light it with a bic or a torch?

How big was the bong?

Did it have ice?

I am determined to take the 2.4 gram bonghit LMAO just kidding.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad everyone had a good time! heres a few more shots my bro took of that J1 we were hitting. thanks again whatever! B h T- dago gets my vote

Last edited:
G

guest5703

FOR REAL BHT????? I saw you say 2.3 in a night, and thought I can smoke than that for sure! Then I saw you said ONE HIT, WOW. hahaha that's fuckin unreal man, was it with a torch and a hot rod??? Couldn't have been a lighter unless that herb was grinded up, and if it was grinded up then that had to be the nastiest resin taste afterwards man!!! I have snapped .5 but that's the biggest I'll go, it just tastes sooo shitty after a .3 IMO. You should name that pup DAGO, thats a sick name, great looking BHO what did you make it with, and how much?? I like to make ISO but I have been wanting to make BHO a lot more lately.

Looks dank Subrob, I can finally add some shots as well

The J1 nug graciously given to me by subrob, smoked it all in one day sorry bro ;) it was sooo damn bomb!!!

FFA cuts being rooted

My dog BUD, hes not a young stud anymore, more like a carpet stool lol at least he's happy with his tongue out like that ;)

Peace guys

Last edited:
W

Whatever

The J1 nug graciously given to me by subrob, smoked it all in one day sorry bro ;) it was sooo damn bomb!!!
Heh heh...glad y'all are liking her. I figured if any group could let me know where she stands it'd be the crew from Dago.

out smoekd every other person in a competition with the 1st place win for most herb smoked in a single hit,,, 2.3 grams!!!
You're not human...lol.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
cheifnbud::: how long for cough,,, about as long as it took for me to grab a beer. NO ice,,, out of a 3 foot tube,,, using a phedor and i was standing up for it,,, no couch hits <<minimizes your diaphram ,,, i believe the herb was jack flash ,,, but i got a sweet bubbler and a the wakeNbake plack,,, oh did i forget to tell yah i took that rip at 10am in the mornin??? LMAO.

caligreen::: Glad to see them cuts holding up for yah,,, i was kind of afraid they did not have enought time to build roots>>but they look good from the pic.... BhO is from Sour Snow Wreck... used about 35 grams of NUG and pulled about 11 grams of BhO>>> it just all depends on your starting material.

hashmaterial.jpg

This is what I used for tha BhO,,, very nice herb. Can distinctivly taste the snowcap,, trainwreck AND sour diesel,, all in one clusterfuck of a smell///taste.. truly a special genetic.

subrob::: that j1 looks fukn tasty. i forgot i even got that cut at tha party.. woke up the next day and was diggin through my bag and found her ,, LMAO >>all wilted and dying and shit. cut her in half,, chopped half her blades and soaked her in RO for a moment,, dipped her in some compound and stuck her in a WAAAY oversized RW cube (((i forgot im out tha 1"cubes))) but regardless shes right back in it,,, building them roots structures.. cant wait to get her on the go,, that smoke was great,, very unique.

PS----pups new name is ofically: DAGO

keep it ez.-BhT

praisehim.

Veteran
daaamn. san diego...americas finest in EVERY WAY. respect.

BHT- are fucking serious man ? 2.3 ? whawhat !? i was claiming myself champ, snappin .9..but 2.3 !!!!!! thats some o.g shit. dagos a cool name to..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whatever-waaassssuuuuppp? everyone down here is LOVIN the J1! dude at my party described the fresh aroma perfectly-green gatorade. its cool watchin something you started in motion spread aint it? believe me, lotsa folks gonna be growin this down here dago way!
--cali-its real cool you just put that pic up. just realized all the pics so far were my bro's at day 70-the pic you put up was mine at day 58. now we got both samples up. still lovin that diesel ibl. the taste is stunning.
-bht-2.3 in one hit dont impress me as much as the f'n half zip you smoked on my couch in bout 5 hours!!!!!haha

G

guest5703

dude sub that shit was pulled at 58??? SWEET, good to know I thought you let her go 70 and I was thinkin it was 70 day herb I had been smoking, but for 58 days of flower that shit ROCKED. I checked the trich heads and I saw many fat patches of amber I really love that herb and I need a cut! Great goin SD keep that shit up! PEACE

W

Whatever

subrob said:
whatever-waaassssuuuuppp? everyone down here is LOVIN the J1! dude at my party described the fresh aroma perfectly-green gatorade. its cool watchin something you started in motion spread aint it? believe me, lotsa folks gonna be growin this down here dago way!
Heh heh...very, very cool indeed bro. I figured she'd get some decent play, at least for awhile, down your way. Can't go wrong with her IMO...everyone should try her at least once :wink:. I don't think anyone will be disappointed. Won't displace the 'elites' but a winner for sure.

wick650

what did you guys think of the kaia kush? Whats up with that hogsbreath guys, sounds to me like that cut you have BHT is a bubba kush cut or a hybrid of it?

Latest posts

Latest posts