What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

G

guest5703

So I there is no legal way for any law enforcement agent to obtain these records

LOL, Legal! Remember when they raided the clubs in SD???? They came in, told everyone what to do and took all the computers....With all the info that people used to sign in with. I'm sure there having a fun time seeing what everyone had purchased and who to bust next. My two cents. Peace

Smoking Gun

I am more than aware they confiscate all the information. But that is why I used the term "legal". This information is still confidential. Yes they have it, and yes they are able to track people with it, but if the DEA operated legally they would not use it.

But who says the DEA operates legally?

Den0ts

Has anyone ever heard of a "Royal Hashplant" ? I got some a while back from a buddy and it was incredible. It was extremely frosty but had a nice purple hue to it. He said he got it from San Diego area.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
caligreen said:
LOL, Legal! Remember when they raided the clubs in SD???? They came in, told everyone what to do and took all the computers....With all the info that people used to sign in with. I'm sure there having a fun time seeing what everyone had purchased and who to bust next. My two cents. Peace

This is just one reason that I think co-ops / dispensaries / caregivers should not maintain records as to what any individual patient purchases.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
alright>>new subject:::

heres a girl i was gona put outside to flower,,,but it looks like shes going to have to stay indoors this summer,,, oh well she still seems happy

^^^1 FFA tree grown F&D DWC inside a 4x8 HH

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Now that's a strain I want to try, FFa, hows that shit?!?!?! Just saw the article CC did in high times about her and she sounds bomb! Free for all right???? Wheres mine! hahahah

About to flower some Green Ice clones I took and also the Hawaiian Purple Kush is in her 4th week and looking super dank!!! Peace ALL

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
anikas88 said:
I have shrom, hindu kush, romulan, c99, lion piss, cherry ak47, in my garden, i will put pics up soon,

Is your romulan a clone only cut or from Seed Stock? I've been looking for a knock me on my butt, make my body feel tingly & numb romulan.

Peace

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
Grow Tech said:
This is just one reason that I think co-ops / dispensaries / caregivers should not maintain records as to what any individual patient purchases.

The only place I have ever seen this done at was in LB (LBCC) - not everyone does track what a patient buys. Hell NNCC doesnt track shit - they just show that you showed up at the facility at a specific time and thats it (thats how its been EACH time ive been there)

I think that if a co-op were serious about patient care they would keep some kind of medicinal record for their terminal patients (this is the grey area to me of the medical aspects of this) and what strains or products worked for them but not necessarily that they bought any specific amounts

C

CheifnBud2

Absolutely agree, but sometimes the same strain isnt available every time. Someone who is terminal and uses mmj for a while knows what types work and what types dont work for them.

Even recreational users can tell the diff. between ind sat and hybrid, but you gotta try new strains once in a while, unless you have found one that is perfect for you.

Not science, but thats what i notice, and its agreed with by alot of people.

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
pops:: always had a keen eye for the lean ones,,,but the big girls have much more work ethic :muahaha: :muahaha:

cali:: recently smoked some FFA and i am VERRY pleased with it,, cannot wait to flower this gurl out>>>what is green ice?? im guessing some GC (poly)hybrid?

doco:: thank ya kindly,,, she is quite a vegger,, by far one of quickest vegs iv seen on a plant>>>obvious traits of the SS genetics,, heard she dont yield very well...but i have a good feeling were gona have this gurl nice and fat before the end of this season LMAO..

<<smokn up some sourbubble,, c99 BhO and amnesiz haze full melt..

smoke well...& keep it ez my friends.-BhT

(ps) its true what they say,,,we americans are some heavy oil consumers :rasta:

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bht-what up man? that ffa gonna rock! i was all excited bout my little ffa till i saw that one!! nice....sub

bigbrokush

Pops said:
The ex-husband of a friend got busted and he was growing in a 1 br apt. The attitude in SD seems to be that if you grow, medical or not, you are a criminal and are selling. SD might as well be in another state, as they don't seem to care about the Cali constitution.

As long as he is a Medical Marijuana card holder the City has no real case against him. And the highest court for the state said no limits. :jump:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
He was arrested a while back, before the ruling. The case was settled long ago. My son was Prop 215, but was busted by SD Sheriffs deputies who has been cross-sworn as DEA agents. He was over plant count. Got 3 years probation and a fine and a couple weeks work detail. I would appeal it now, but my son is dying from ALS and it would do no good to have more stress in his life.

Dragor

Wassup San Diegans -
Been some time away from this thread, thought I'd throw a shoutout and say GREAT photo posts and very interestingly tuned discussions - specifically, I'm in agreement that the DEA shouldn't be taking action against CA co-ops because the dispensaries are supported by prop 215 and somewhat by SB420 but most of the time it seems the agents have plausible cause to infiltrate - at least from what I have read about the cen cal and so cal busts (usually the owner has been narked on for having shady undertakings or has had a bad criminal record or something, or the place is inviting too many young 'patients' who disperse to others freely). All the legitimate and professionally operated medical clubs here in LA have a strong foot in the movement it seems, fighting for the cause as well as for the best meds for patients. In any case, growing one's own is the safest and most economical route (if done right) as of now - and on that note, haha I myself have had a handful of strains flowering lately, on day 40 now, nearing axe day 50, quick harvest technique, pics below (from day 37):

Hill Temple Collective seeds / Brotha_Monk experimental seed collection:
Skunk IBL x Stonehedge #1
HTCStonehedge1Day37pm.jpg

Skunk IBL x Stonehedge #2
HTCStonehedge2Day37pm.jpg

Spice of Life seeds / subrob seed collection:
Blubonic
BlubonicDay37pm.jpg

Apothecary seeds / OGOrganic clone collection:
Kaia Kush (Sativa HTCC '07 Winner)
KaiaKushDay37pm.jpg

DNA Genetics seeds / Malibu co-op clone collection:
D-Line Chocolope
ChocolopeDay37pm.jpg

Whatever / subrob clone gift:
J1
J1Day37pm.jpg

I'll get more pics up before harvest, these things are getting pretty damn juicy... :rasta:

Stay cool everyone & enjoy the celebration of the 4th - I gotta come down and check out sum o' dos reggae shows you promotin BHT ;) peace ... -D-

T

TheOneWill

Jesus wish I could go to cali and get some cuts. I'm tired of getting the bud and not be able to get the seed or clone. :( Amazing buds everyone.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

For those who haven't seen her yet, Hawaiian Purple Kush! :laughing: :jump:

Just cut down some Trainwreck the other day, just a piece as I am in need of some dry nuggage here. Looks dank though at day 46 or something ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts