What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

G

guest5703

yeah theyre sick ! dont know if you been to glassworks but they charge 90 bills for them !

You've gotta be joking right? My boy and I paid 5 bucks a piece for these making it 50 bucks for 10 wands, HAHAHA glassworks, freakin A holes totally a rip off, this glass probably costs the blower 2.50!!! Thanks for the laugh praise!

praisehim.

Veteran
cali : HAHAHAH ! your more than welcome man ..haha. your boy gave you a sick deal on those wands.. good shit.

vbp6us: yeah man ...glad to help. the great thing about the 455 an 456 is that you dont even have to touch the herb..simply hoover the wand over it an it'll vape ! perfect for those fresh nugs !

praisehim.

Veteran
oh an yeah..f glass works.. ever since they got a new staff the place has gone to shit. sure the last staff was a bit shady..but at least they werent crackheads...

they go with stoners who sell glass an slang dank.
... to replacing them with crackheads that smoke crack an breed overpriced dogs.... an think its cool to tint the shop windows.. shady idiots. looks like a damn 'rim shop' in east la. very professional...

G

guest5703

Yea dude I hear you, the first owners were actually very chill, hooked up prices, even though their prices were already set high so they could lower them and make themselves look good.....But the new group hahaha they suck! WTF do we need neon lit up bongs glowing outside, our money paid for that stupid shit! I guess business is business.

BUT do you all remember about 3 months ago or so PB was having a ban on smoking, the smokes shops started to go on major sale because they said they were forced to close shop....Well they sold the fuck out made BANK and the next week even the next day most of the shops were back open and selling at BS prices. haha lovely scam you jerks!!! Were stoner's, were not stupid.

EDIT-
an think its cool to tint the shop windows.. shady idiots. looks like a damn 'rim shop' in east la. very professional...

Good one man so true!!

Last edited:

praisehim.

Veteran
cali : you know exactly whats up homie.

check out funky monkey an glassworks... if you know that crew of rats.. you know they starter the whole ordeal...

jerry sanders said 'ice pipes' not bongs. the guy is from sd.... hes hit a bong once or twice, so he knows the differnce... damn liars.

all these capitalist's an no love... making money is great.. not hating. i wanna make money..im sure everyone does.. its part of the society we live in. but why not make money an feel good about it ? go to sleep everynight comfortably..knowing that ervyone loves your business an the ethics of your business. you might not be rich in material... but in the eyes of jah... your the richest.. in that of helping your brothers an sisters.

praisehim. said:
cali : yeah theyre sick ! dont know if you been to glassworks but they charge 90 bills for them ! wtf is that ? i noticed a bunch of people dont buy them just cause of the price. haako usa dot com ! they have them at fry electronics.. so dont get ripped off by glassworks ! i've bought every model that works... the $40/ model455, $50/model456 an the one that glassworks uses... n454 /25$.

* i recommend the 455 if you dont have dogs that are crazy.. i roll with n454 cause i've had 2 accidents with the 455.haha. and the 456 i call the tractor... its freakin huuge ! burns at like 1600 degrees...crazy.

anyway..just wanted to put that out for everyone... SMOKE CLEAN ! ive noticed a huge health difference since i started using no butane.. not only that.. it taste better an vapes it kinda.. so the effect is a bit more potent.

stoned an rambling...hope it helped someone ! peace !

so I assume you take the casing off first or no?

praisehim.

Veteran
3rdeye: yes sir... take the metal case off.. its simple its a bolt at the top of the handle.. just unscrew it. under that you'll see the ceramic part...thats the magic !

* electricity went out all through my place again yesterday.. had some electricians/homies cruise over today. They fixed the melted wire in the attic... sketchy i know.. but luckily no fire. anyway they hooked me up with two new seperate breakers just for my room.. so i have an outlet that can take up 40 amps now ! im stoked... im gonna hook everything up to one outlet... nice an clean ! haha...peace out..

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I'm hoping someone could compare / contrast Ice Cream & Atomic Haze for me~

Much Thanks

Last edited:
G

praisehim. said:
cali : HAHAHAH ! your more than welcome man ..haha. your boy gave you a sick deal on those wands.. good shit.

vbp6us: yeah man ...glad to help. the great thing about the 455 an 456 is that you dont even have to touch the herb..simply hoover the wand over it an it'll vape ! perfect for those fresh nugs !

Will snapping a bowl be easy? Is a cherry attainable?

Thanks

G

guest5703

If the weed is flushed properly than of course a cherry is attainable. I snap bowls all day long with a wand, cherry them perfectly, and they burn away pushing them down with the wand helps too. PEACE

Koroz

I miss Dago =(. Buddy of mine used to dump 2 full grocery bags of Rider down and get everyone fucked up. I miss his dog, used to kick it on the couch with us like a human, sit up, hind legs hanging off the end of the couch with his two front paws resting on his knees.. was funny shit. Damn Choco lab would beg and beg and beg until you blew smoke in her face.. then she would just snuggle up to people and kick it with us.

I had to move to the NE because of work, dry as fuck here.. I miss the good ol' b'rider.

Last edited:
S

Shan Diego

Grow Tech said:
I'm hoping someone could compare / contrast Ice Cream & Atomic Haze for me~

Much Thanks

Dude, go for the Ice Cream straight away. It is one of the frostiest varieties I have encountered, both to the naked eye and under the scope. After a proper cure, the flavor is truly clean and suggesting of vanilla - a very fine smoke indeed.

The Atomic Haze has a nice spiciness to the smoke. It is a haze, and I am in a very small closet, so the stretch and leafy tendency of the haze is not great for me. Almost all of you have more space to work with, so that could afford more interest in the variety. I did think it was good enough to hold onto, and regenerated it.

Last edited:
G

caligreen said:
If the weed is flushed properly than of course a cherry is attainable. I snap bowls all day long with a wand, cherry them perfectly, and they burn away pushing them down with the wand helps too. PEACE

I know it is with a wand and torch but with a ceramic 455 soldering iron? :nono:
snapping bowls? nasty..what the fuck is this highschool?? hit it once and tap it out!!

What?

praisehim.

Veteran
vbp6us: snapping bowls with a 455 is probably even easier then a glass wand..
the 455 stays at a constant heat level ( above 1200 degrees) unlike the wand. the wand gets hot but gradually cools down.. the soldering iron does not... make sense ? its the best thing i've ever had...tried butane today an i didnt even taste the herb : (

cabbage: hittin it once an tappin it out is pretty OG. but why you hittin a bong then ? just hit a j..much tastier. the reason we snap bowls down here is cause we snap it in one hit.. so it really facks us up, an doesnt use as much as a j.
the people who hit it over an over again... well like you said.. maybe not just highschoolers but inexperienced smokers. snappin bowls is the shit...only if you do it right... in ONE HIT.

haha.peace.

TheStarJacqui

I've got a power cloner coming in this week from San Diego Hydro, and was wondering what the best nutrient solution to run in them are? I've heard everything from just straight RO water to using a few different root accelerator's and hormones...Any ideas?

caligreen said:
YO Vbp6us welcome! You look like you have a nice bit of training going on under that, is it a scrog? Nice work bro!

Just got some BRAND NEW sour glass wands/hot rods whatever you call them! I want to say these aren't even out on the market yet, cuz my buddy told the dude to start making wands, so he did and he gave us some at first they were a little small. We waited a month or so and asked for some more cuz ours were getting worn, he hooked us up with custom sour wands! He even made one wand especially large and put a skull on it!

MMMMM!!!!!! :laughing: We call the big one the "magic stick" haha. He started making the regulars about 8" long now too instead of about 6". hope you like that! PEACE

so u need to pre-heat the wand first before using??? Anyone try the phedor yet by wickedroots? Whats your input on it? Good buy for the price or just a waste of money?

G

guest5703

so u need to pre-heat the wand first before using??? Anyone try the phedor yet by wickedroots? Whats your input on it? Good buy for the price or just a waste of money?

They are awesome, heat up even faster than lighting the hot rod forever and it uses no butane. Good investment imo

dfa

i have a phedor, they work great.

and its better than having a blowtorch in your living room. looking like a crack head.