What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GT-excellent post! glad we have you as part of our community..dispensing info, good advice, and always lookin out. we are lucky.
---moldy...it sure can be frustrating getting mislabeled cuts...but inevitable when a vendor is working with such a large base.....lets all be thankful that I am not in charge of a place like that! that would be disastrous! haha...one thing i will say, every mislabeled cut i ever got from them was at least dank! thats how i got introduced to cush(green crack) and a couple others...and whatever that is sure looks tasty!

Jalisco Kid

MD that plant does look good for not being what you wanted, hope it works as well as it looks.
You can try a small uvb on one branch to check it out. I have many claims about it, most false. I never get weed 5 times stronger, or turns mediocre herb into knee bending psychedelic smoke. But it will give you richer flavors, and a different high. The glass does filter the uv's. JK

V

Voodoo

Its the Saturday morning grow show!:biggrin:

The chocolope seems to be "veg-flowering" nicely.
100_1888.jpg

Gentlemen, if you have a chance to run Chernobyl I seriously suggest doing it. It smells awesome - I have a habit of "rearranging" the plant because it makes my hands smell amazing, throws beautiful leaves and turns funny colors.
100_1890.jpg

Humble... Im sneaking up on you.:biggrin:
100_1892.jpg

Sour diesel was made for fluorescents. How oxymoronic is that statement? Here's a closeup.
100_1896.jpg

100_1893.jpg

yielding well...
100_1894.jpg

Amstel golds (aka: dutch passion 1, california gold) seem to be doing well, finally starting to emit some good stink too. Ignore the image note, they're both at 28 days, I need coffee.
100_1898.jpg

100_1899.jpg

Alien Dawg is a beautiful plant. Look at this thing...
100_1900.jpg

Moldy, the purple OG is getting scary looking. The whole plant is a bud at this point.
100_1901.jpg

CFL Density!
100_1903.jpg

humbleguy

Veteran
Humble... Im sneaking up on you.:biggrin:

Not to worry, There is plenty of space available on the top shelf. Thaitanium was highly praised within the small group of med patients that received her medicinal offering. I'm sure you and yours will be equally as happy.
on another note, I think that light leak set her back at least a week. Then again, I'm hydro.

RKS X DC pheno 4 take down;

picture.php

picture.php

S

Shan Diego

Humble, I've seen plenty of your stuff look awesome...trichs galore is your par...but that looks truly dank. I bet she's gonna pack a whallop! I'm curious...have ya named her yet? Your previous description sounded like candy and foul skunk...Wonka Skunk? Maybe Skunkwonka? Chunky Skunky?

V

Voodoo

Those look phenomenal humble. Shes back a week cause of my slow veg cabinet setup. When they hit flowering it usually takes em an extra 3-5 or so days before they start to show signs of flowering. She didnt show pistils till like day 16 or something...

S

Shan Diego

Can I just say that I actually love seeing Humble and Voodoo run the same strains. Humble being a master and Voodoo being a beginner. And both seem to be doing well. Is it the salt air or what? Maybe a testament to the genetics. Voodoo, fix your light leaks bro! I wanna see what the cfls can do uninhibited...

On the other hand...did you save that pollen sac from the Thaitanium or trash it? Maybe you can isolate, preserve and cherish. People might go through extraordinary lengths to obtain such pollen. Did you shitcan yours?

What if George Washington showed up to inspect your grow? Dragor in the house! Thank you, our founding father...you have given us a wonderful home and a valuable lyceum. I wish you all the best.

humbleguy

Veteran
I was thinking "deep skunk" Kinda boring but correctly credits the parents. That deep chunk really encourages some nice colors. The calyx developed from maroon to dark purple. This isn't a color change that happens late in flower in a cold room, it's purely genetic.

Smell is ridankulous

Jack the Ripper coming down next. This girl has ceased producing new flowers and is concentrating all of her energy into squeezing resin out of her sappy glands. Again, smells ridankulous

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

V

Voodoo

Can I just say that I actually love seeing Humble and Voodoo run the same strains. Humble being a master and Voodoo being a beginner. And both seem to be doing well. Is it the salt air or what? Maybe a testament to the genetics. Voodoo, fix your light leaks bro! I wanna see what the cfls can do uninhibited...

On the other hand...did you save that pollen sac from the Thaitanium or trash it? Maybe you can isolate, preserve and cherish. People might go through extraordinary lengths to obtain such pollen. Did you shitcan yours?

There aren't any light leaks. I didn't save the Chernobyl/thaitanium pollen, though if it spouts more males I will be using them to pollenate the Alien Dawg.

humbleguy

Veteran
It would be an interesting cross. I'm not familiar with the Adawg but have heard nothing but good things. The problem I would have is that the pollen used could possibly encourage hermaphodism in the progeny. The other possibility is you could have a feminised bomb ass strain.

V

Voodoo

It would be an interesting cross. I'm not familiar with the Adawg but have heard nothing but good things. The problem I would have is that the pollen used could possibly encourage hermaphodism in the progeny. The other possibility is you could have a feminised bomb ass strain.

I was thinking the same thing. Well, only one way to find out right?:biggrin:

yeah im with you on dat one nata

humble and voodoo geting dizzown ill be tunin in to see how that ALIENDOG turns out good job fellaz keep it up

Jalisco Kid

It would seem better in a social group thread. I only read up here on DR Jays sect in all the years here. Just a few post with Tom. Suerte JK

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa...thats weird! were reppin the cali forum! thats cool....good morning sdf...its my friday woohoo!...what else changed? i gotta go explore a lil....

G

guest5703

Eh, I dont like it too much. Just more shit to go through to actually get into our thread. And secondly, at the moment when I try to just open this thread it tells me it cant redirect correctly....Just another pain in my ass!!!