What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

humbleguy

Veteran
The Thaitanium take down. This is the first of a few just wanted to share this with you guys. Outta this world!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
how did you bring yourself to cut off those sugar coated fan leaves?

i'm sure they went into the 'good' trim pile. hash?

that trim is better than some places bud

OsWiZzLe

have you guys seen that tool Zenith on weedtracker? I dont know if you bros know or not...but that dude has direct links to your icmag accounts from his weedtracker sn...its probally not a big deal but i wouldnt want somebody advertising my name all over the internet just trying to be cool....i'm just talking about the original dudes on here aka Sub, Jeff, Cali , etc...

V

Voodoo

Yeah, ok so then I just need to order chernobyl seeds then.. Thanks Sub, I just wanted to make sure..

G

guest5703

Anyone have a fan lying around they want to sell?? Just seeing whats out there...

humbleguy

Veteran
Big fan of these Chernobyl babies. Here is Thaitaniums third sister. Smells like nail polish remover with a hint of sweet pine. I had bout an ounce of this tucked up next to me rolling through the 'bertos taco shop earlier and I'm pretty sure they could smell it through the drive through window. Shots of the rest of her siblings coming soon...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

V

Voodoo

Smells like nail polish remover with a hint of sweet pine. I had bout an ounce of this tucked up next to me rolling through the 'bertos taco shop earlier and I'm pretty sure they could smell it through the drive through window.

Sounds like a winner. LOL Who hasn't rolled through one of those things smelling like pot..

humbleguy

Veteran
I have X-18 by way of P.O. up in Van Nuys. I'm guessing it's the DNA version so we'll see....The girls I have are in 4" pots so it'll be a bit before I have a more in depth opinion.

X18 as in Tom Hill's X18... The Cannacopia crew is apparently working his Deep Chunk selections on their own stable. Here's their proprietary Roadkill Skunk crossed with Deep Chunk. This has a "meaty bite" coming through in the aroma. She really is starting to smell like asphaltdiesleddeadskunk. Trip.

4.5weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

praisehim.

Veteran
damn ^ that shit is lookin sick humble. kinda looks like a better version of sugar shack : )
how long to those go ? i really wanna see that at like week 7, looks like you'll have a bunch of fat baseball nugs.

G

guest5703

Nice nug GreenTs what is it??

Ya know, latley I have been realizing that any strain can be "elite" when grown properly. At least as long as the smell and taste come through in the end, Humbles work proves this with all his seeds he's popped lookin super dank. They all look like elite cuts or some shit. Funny aint it.

Latest posts

Latest posts