What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

a-dam.. welcome !

i think JEFF'S right about the br. i havent seen her in like 2-3 years. my understanding was that it was held by a crew of folks down south, then that crew got powned by five-0, an some beans were passed to a guy in hillcrest, who bred godzookie using the br. then he stopped growing an passed the br an godzookie to a FOOL in long beach who eventually got rolled to.. i believe he was with lbcc (collective). at least thats what i was told by a source..
an im talking about the real br....

cali: you got/had br beans ? was it a gift or a purchase from a seed bank ? yours looks pretty legit g.[/QUOTE

The BR i got at the dispensary i was told by the bud tender that its an indica pheno of the BR so the name was changed to godzooky. The bud is very sticky cover in crystals with a very strong lemon pine smell to it. The BR im used to seeing at the collective is lable as a sativa and it looks like the one caligreen posted.

G

guest5703

Damn that looks a lot like this old pheno of TrainWreck I had for a while....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lookin DANK Humble!

OsWiZzLe

Twisted Purple OG Kush 8 weeks

Attachments

• DSC08914.jpg
    DSC08914.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC08942.jpg
    DSC08942.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC08944.jpg
    DSC08944.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC08900.jpg
    DSC08900.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 25

OsWiZzLe

>>>>>>>>>>

Attachments

• DSC08893.jpg
    DSC08893.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC08884.jpg
    DSC08884.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC08872.jpg
    DSC08872.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC08870.jpg
    DSC08870.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 18

OsWiZzLe

this Chem D x Lemon Larry is smelling so bomb

Attachments

• estrapolata dal web, consigli su come far ruotare l' apicale in lst
    estrapolata dal web, consigli su come far ruotare l' apicale in lst
    88.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC08883.jpg
    DSC08883.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC08874.jpg
    DSC08874.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC08869.jpg
    DSC08869.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 25

OsWiZzLe

some more of the CHem D x Lemon Larry and Friends

Attachments

• DSC08903.jpg
    DSC08903.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC08904.jpg
    DSC08904.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC08910.jpg
    DSC08910.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC08926.jpg
    DSC08926.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 13

praisehim.

Veteran
lookin crazy dank humble. CALi, i thought there was some t-wreck similarities in that thaitanium to.. or at least the nug structure an hairs make for a trainwreckish look.

can i get a mike... ? how about a casey ? cassseeeyy joooonnneeesss ! < couldnt resist..hah.

headband.. gettin close.

S

Shan Diego

I was wondering about that CJ...I've got one of those included for this round too. Thai genetics makin their way to dago all kinds of ways today.

guest396

Spicoli / Shan / OHGEE - that friend of mine who brought over the lemony sativa bullrider says hell grab me a cut of the "BR". The same bullrider he sold when he owned a collective down here. (total herbal care) Ill run it and take a lot of pics..:biggrin: Well see right?

yeah i was being slow jeff true to his form was not, most likely counting s1's. jeff you don't count s1's as the real deal or do you?

biglove

damn, this sour diesel x og kush from pnc, after living with it for a few days vaping it, is def worth lookin into some more. Tastes great, and hits as hard as the bullrider I got for bout 5 years, grown by someone who really knew what they were doing, gorgeous pungent powerful buds, cuz another cat took over growing her for my supplier and it just wasn't the same. You could tell it was the same plant, just not finished properly and it went from one of the great herbs I've ever smoked to just ok just like that : /

this is such a killer thread, I'm just astonished at the quality of weed I see here, all in sd! amazing clones around town ive never heard of and I grew up here! I haven't seen resin production like that thai since a pal grew blackerry kush and it was the most snowed on bud I've ever seen growing in person, just COVERED in crystals. the ssh he was growing next to it looked great on its own but not so much when you hold it up to a bbk bud. love the bag appeal on the xtra snowy girls

humbleguy

Veteran

Funny you should say, I just got word back from my hook up on these beans. Turns out they are train wreck x trinity x Jack the ripper AKA Chernobyl by TGA seed co. Apparently labeled as trinity x thai now clarified as the above mentioned. It's a seedy business and this is a good example of some good ol' miscommunication. I definitely smelled the wreck and now confirmed it. I guess she'll keep her name in consideration of the thai in the train wreck gene pool. Either way a stellar cross.

Peace and good will

S

Shan Diego

Yeah, Cali, good eye bro. But, what did Shakespeare say...a rose by any other name is still superdope...?

V

Voodoo

Funny you should say, I just got word back from my hook up on these beans. Turns out they are train wreck x trinity x Jack the ripper AKA Chernobyl by TGA seed co. Apparently labeled as trinity x thai now clarified as the above mentioned. It's a seedy business and this is a good example of some good ol' miscommunication. I definitely smelled the wreck and now confirmed it. I guess she'll keep her name in consideration of the thai in the train wreck gene pool. Either way a stellar cross.

Peace and good will

Sounds like it will be excellent anyhow!

bbing

Humble is owning this thread lately:dancer:<-- I dont know why either.

Did I hear TGA ???:dance013:

Hey anyone try x-18 toms got up on the bay?

BTW....Deep Chunk is avail as well. Someone here is sittin on some Tom Hill gear but im not gonna say whooooooo...

Bust dem beans you know whoooooo:prettyplease:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey anyone try x-18 toms got up on the bay?

I have X-18 by way of P.O. up in Van Nuys. I'm guessing it's the DNA version so we'll see....The girls I have are in 4" pots so it'll be a bit before I have a more in depth opinion.

bluntkiller619

yo

yo

APE does and has posted on this thread. He goes by APE (aesexual propagation expert) on a couple of other sites. Since the feds closed down all the coops in San Diego County he decided to offer a patient direct service for providing medical clones to qualified patients in SoCal, but he focuses on San Diego. Once the coops were closed APE was forced to go to LA to find quality cuts. Well...it takes all freakin' day to get to LA and back with traffic being what it is, and then you may not even find anything close to what you want. After getting tired of the crap he decided to start collecting strains from friends and locals and began to distribute them. He only deals with qualified patients. He currently has over 50 mothers:

SSH (bubba dutch pheno)
Berryjuana
Lemon Kush
Chem 91
Chem 4
Chem Mystery (danny danko cut)
Grape Ape
Purple Urkle
Grand Daddy Purple
Blackberry Widow (purple pheno)
Mendo Purps
God's Gift
Double Dutch
Arcata Trainwreck
Romulan
Jack's Cleaner
C4 (mendo cut)
Ice Cream
Atomic Haze
Madness (Subrob cut)
Hogsbreath
Blackberry Kush
Purple Kush
SR71 Kush
UK Cheese
Original Diesel
Sour Diesel
Skunk 1 (heirloom Karma cut)
M39
Strawberry Cream
Shrom
White Widow
OG x Grapefruit
Monkey Haze
OG sfv
OG soul assasin crew
Banana Kush
Big Kush (m39 x pre 98 bubba)
Pre 98 bubba
Purple Bubba
P91
Sensi Star
Metal Haze
Purple queen (Serious Seeds Chronic x Grape Ape)
Genius
Apollo 11
SR71 Purple Kush
Blue God
God Bud
Blue Dream
Strawberry Diesel
Albert Walker
Blueberry (shan diesel LA cut)
Green Crack
Pure Kush (from Wick650)
Lifesaver
Dabney Blueberry

Coming Soon:
Killer Queen (c99 x g13)
Herojuana
G13 x Hashplant F1 (The SEEDBANK circa 1988)
C99
Flo

I know he's very grateful to those that have contributed to the collection...

yo if apes around been trying to get ahold of you good friend of mark and jagger from i b send me a message man got a couple things you might want

G

guest5703

Funny you should say, I just got word back from my hook up on these beans. Turns out they are train wreck x trinity x Jack the ripper AKA Chernobyl by TGA seed co.

Right on, maybe the cut I had for a while was a bean sprouted from their genetics as well....Peace

Mitochondrion

Turns out I have like 6 of the madness going. These are at day 28.

Attachments

• IMG_1127.jpg
    IMG_1127.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts