What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

ELEV8D

215 patient here!! And I agree, f*ck the local gov't here in SD. At times it seems like acquiring good meds down here is hard but it all comes down to knowing the right people as with anything else

ELEV8D

btw- anyone have any idea of flower time for the god bud?? I asked on the previous page but seems like no one knows..

also acquired the Jacks cleaner clone recently from APE - anyone know how long I should run this one for?

Thanks,

elev8d

S

Shan Diego

Sats?

Sats?

"70 days is a magic # for indies"

Yo Sub...do you mean indies?

I'm not actually this much of a douche...I need more posts and I will only post legit schtuff...

S

Shan Diego

Nondual said:
That's one hella stress resistant cut. Nice shots Shan and nice skills with how you're doing thangs :yes:

Thank you, sir. I stole the windowbox deisgn from some german site when I searched for SCROG...not really my idea, for the record.

Again, fellas, if you can get a hold of the Big Kush (Bubba x M-39) you should really get it. I'm no pro, but I do know what dank is...

Last edited:
S

Shan Diego

Barky Trunk.

Barky Trunk.

inflorescence said:
shan, nice trunk on the big kush. That wood didn't develop overnight. :)

You know, regeneration is highly underrated...especially in cases when your usual clone supplier goes mia. Some freak, and you get bonus femminized nanners - the more sativa the more likely. Others putz along and make you wonder why bother. Most of all, you can keep the DNA and make babies with certainty.

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Caligreen, a lot of the genetics from Oregon come down from BC. The Avalon is a Next Generation seed. It is a cross of Afghan and Blueberry. The Blue Dynamite from Next gen is an Avalon x Dynamite(Grapefruit) cross. The owner of Next Gen Seeds is a former partner in Federation Seeds. You can find 10 BC seed companies at Greenlife Seed Co. website.(www.greenlifeseeds.com)

Last edited:
G

guest5703

I figured the seeds were out there, and I wouldn't doubt if my avalon had some afghani in her. More citrus than blueberries though that's for sure. I do have a strain called "blueberry" though as well. I have been trying to get her to grow well but she was in a shitty pot for a while with bad soil so now I cloned her and got a new mom and shes looking good.

Can't wait to grow her out again! Peace everyone!

praisehim.

Veteran
tenfeet: could sd be anymore unfair ? they've busted rudy 2 times is it ? something over 90 babes ? wtf man...

just cause hes on tv ?! wack....
there was a lady v. whom i met at the shelter from the storm.. she had severe skin cancer an i always remember steve HOOKIN her up. anyway.. after it was shut down.. i saw v. down south at the beach a few months later.. saw her condition, an made it my duty to supply her with free organics.
so i did..for qutie a while.. then one morning her husband calls me flipping out, telling me that 2 officers cuffed v an took her away.
she was handcuffed (old lady with cancer..literally falling apart) an took away.. she was charged with smoking in public... on her porch,in an alley way. ridiculous.
but yes..i continue to see her weekly...she no longer smokes though..to scared.

If the pigs are gonna be shady then funk with us young ones ! leave our elders alone..show some respect to the roots of this time.

praise: steve an everyones vision of a new positive life will be realized..it must be justified.

praisehim.

Veteran
question !!! im thinking of getting a warehouse...good idea ? small one..400 sqft...its like... a huge building with private warehouses for lease...

would anyone recommend this ? is it safe ?....thats my main concern.

thanks sd.

G

guest5703

I think bad idea cuz the fire department checks on warehouses annually I think? Maybe I'm wrong....

praisehim. said:
question !!! im thinking of getting a warehouse...good idea ? small one..400 sqft...its like... a huge building with private warehouses for lease...

would anyone recommend this ? is it safe ?....thats my main concern.

thanks sd.

If you need to ask a question like this, I'm going to have to ask you, Are you ready to run a warehouse sized op?

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
praisehim, most small warehouses like that do not have the electrical supply that you would need,nor the water. Some may have restrooms, but only have 15-30A electrical. Many have free power and only have one line of 15A coming in. In addition, there are many other tenets around you and your odor control would have to be absolutely perfect.In general,it is not a good idea to be in a warehouse complex like that. Just too many eyes and noses involved. If you could find a separate bldg, where you are the only tenet, that would be much better.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
shan-i dont think your a douche, but then again, i dont know you! haha! im guessin you are asking me if i meant sativas? nope-granted most of the indicas i have grown lately have some sativa in them, but i have yet to harvest a strain at less then 60 days. i tried it once with MADNESS, and it was actually pretty tasty, still experimenting with perfect timing on her. when i have a strain that i have never grown, i pretty much plan on 70 days, and tweak it from there. if someone tells me a cut goes 54 days, i assume that means 65 to 70. I just like em done!

praisehim.

Veteran
cabbage:
uhhh with mango flavored betsy in it ? hah.

thanks pops.... definetly makes sense...however i told the owner im gonna be using a bunch of computers and tools for my business... which he agreed...so im sure theres a sufficient source of electricity.

with the odor...yeah....your'e completly right... i was thinkin.. hydro huts, sealed tightly with a big scrubber in each one.

to sketch ?

Last edited:
S

Shan Diego

subrob said:
if someone tells me a cut goes 54 days, i assume that means 65 to 70. I just like em done!

Wow! I guess so. I have a very limited setup, so I kinda have to take em all at the same time...this time 9 weeks. Maybe next time I'll go for 10...I'm still new to this.

S

Shan Diego

Hey Sub, if you take your indi's to 70 as a general rule, then how long do you take your Sativas, in general?

praisehim. said:
cabbage:
uhhh with mango flavored betsy in it ? hah.

thanks pops.... definetly makes sense...however i told the owner im gonna be using a bunch of computers and tools for my business... which he agreed...so im sure theres a sufficient source of electricity.

with the odor...yeah....your'e completly right... i was thinkin.. hydro huts, sealed tightly with a big scrubber in each one.

to sketch ?

I got no reason to doubt the Old Betsy..with her skanky funky baby poop mango smell and taste and excellent punch.

Hydro huts sealed tightly? You realize they're closed up with zippers and kill plants due to off gassing of Chinese vinyl...Sounds like you should set up ONE hydrohut where ever you're at and sharpen your skills.

If you want to get down in a warehouse you want to bring your water line in, bring your power to your panel and set it to run however you need and then butt up sleepers to the studs to deepen your channels get some Pink Panther insulation from Home Depot hook that up and then seal it up with 1" Polystyrene rigid insulation board topped off with rock for over 1 ft of wall thickness and double wrap the ceilings of your rooms the same with the pink panther/polystyrene combo rocked, dont bother with finish taping and texturing, mud your nail holes and tape seams and get that reflective material up and bring the plants in to your insulated ROOMS...hydrohuts..warehouses...LOL.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its actually just a baseline i use when growing a new strain. after a couple runs, some get less-some get more. the most sativa plant i have grown so far is probably a sativa blueberry that went 85 days. schrom i didnt take out as far as i thought i would, 70 or 75 days i think. ive seen grows on these boards that were taken to 120 days+

Hey, so the comment about the pigs snooping around concerned me a little, is there a precedence for people getting harassed based solely on the stuff on the forums? I was going to post some ideas about potential projects but now im worried...its funny as long as we are talking about the lazy ass police force in SD, i live in a pretty nice area and i went to the local coffee shop and there were literally 10 cop cars in the parking lot they were all having coffee and smoking cigs, its nice to know there is such a strong leo presence in a fully lit busy parking lot while my friends are getting beat up and robbed all over san diego with no police to be found....god they are so frustrating it just makes me want to smash things, thank god my medication helps me keep that in line, oh wait, i dont have anywhere to get it from now at a fair price thats right...GRR! But i digress lol...

^^^
I wouldnt say lazy. They are an incredible dept. and have helped me several times. I talk with officers, they agree cannabis is not the problem. But its part of tier work. We need to make the policitcal changes so that our police force can focus on real criminals, not patients looking for relief from pain.

TenFooT

ps. dont cops get breaks too?? not to mention most crime happends at nite.

Last edited: