What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Dragor

slacker - damn dude what a bummer about your wrist, hope that's been healing well... the Icey will definitely fatten up don't worry - being about 10 days ahead of you in flower I can say that over the past ten days this thing probably doubled in head size and the trichomes just don't stop packing in (the harvested product is going to look albino white for sure). Now Schrom - that's one amazing strain right there bro, the looks, the smell, the yield, the tall stature, the foxtails, its one I loved to grow very much and will probably grow again in the future. Too bad it gives me immediate munchies from being highly sativa in cannabinoid profile - but I just love the soaring euphoric super elevated high it gives tho :)

S

slackerbri

D, Thanks it healing but I wont know for another 3 weeks if I'll need surgery to repair it. I love my Schroms, I grow them big. My shortest is about 4' tall and my tallest is a hair under 6' tall and they are wide and branchy. I love the smoke and the flavor and I use it mainly to stimulate my appteite and relax this one handed shit sucks, I cant even play fucking video ganes.

My ice cream smells amazing, I cant even really describe it but when I rub my finger on the bud and then smell it, it definately grabs my attention.

Anyone grow out the Chem Mystery or familiar with it? Mine looks kinda scraggly but coming along very similar to some Sour D I ran once but the Sour D was more leafy. If this thing fills out it will have colas like nerf footballs though so I am hoping for the best

praisehim.

Veteran
cabbage: the betsy is booooommbb ! my friend was pickin up the meds of it for me for a while...it was great. i think theres 2 verisons though...i think betsy an green betsy...something like that.

slack: sorry to hear about the wrist ! that sucks. i just got reconstructive surgery on my shoulder... an man let me tell ya.. putting a room together with one arm is no fun ! i was thick headed an let the injury go on..now im missing 70 percent of my bicep. so if it hurts man... get it fixed...it will get worse an worse..unless you do nothing all day..which growers DO NOT.

peace..love an respect.

G

guest5703

Aww what a page with no bud shots, I'll fix this....Check out my buddies grow, 400 watt coco same as me with H&G noots too

Some of his sour D

heres my sour D same as above chopped today though at 65 flowering

Can anyone tell us if this is legit trainwreck????? It's only about 38-40 days in flower, isn't the arcata cut supposed to go 45???

His Kush#2

Alright heres our Bullrider at 33 days!!!! Gaining mad weight!!!!

Peace fellas :rasta:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali-very nice plants-tell your bro we said thanks for the show!

heres some more shots-MOEMIST from joeschmoe and jdog

some pre 98bubba shots

strawberry creme

p91

bubba dutch SSH

S

Shan Diego

Me too!

Me too!

Ok, I'm in too... another fan of APE genetics running coco/perlite in a 2 by 4.5 closet...in less than 1 square meter I got the Atomic, Big Kush, GDP, OG, RBK, SSH, the Shit, Ice Cream, the Shrom and P-91...not exactly apples to apples...they were different ages upon flowering. Check it:

and all that fits in here:

praisehim.

Veteran
shan diego..you are a badass grower. that chronic in that room ?! wtf !? amazing...

i have some of the same genetics vegging from ape...hope they turn out anything like that. big ups.

inflorescence

Veteran
Shan Diego said:
31700Big_Kush.jpg

shan, nice trunk on the big kush. That wood didn't develop overnight. :)

Last edited:
S

Shan Diego

Know this: G bred the Big Kush himself - she is his baby, and is worthy of his reputation. Smoke is much like her bubba mom, but grows those big skunk-like colas. If you see a clone of it, get it.

This trunk measured 5 inches around - a real bonsai. I had it for a year and 4 months, and have regenerated it 4 times. The trichs are heavy head to toe- on par with the Ice Cream and P-91. The stalks are very sturdy - prone to breakage with careless training and they will develop a heavy bark. The Bubblegummy smell means you're on your way to a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Not exactly a flower pic but~

That's Purple Queen ( Grape Ape x Chronic). The first pheno I had was auto flowering. This little girl doesn't have that issue. She's a heavy feeder but otherwise issue free. Thanks to APE for allowing me to be part of this wonderful project!

Peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tenfeet-thanks-ive got a feeling bout her-the smell is that of supersour fruit-talked to APE yesterday, and i will be getting him a cut to mother if all continues well. to tell you the truth-those pics do not do her justice!!!!

cabbage-thanks man-i also remember the betsy-super dark, dank, and stinky. dont think i have seen any grow threads on her though-maybe she will get into circulation someday.

shan diego-lookin killer man! that GDP cut(if you got it from APE) was gifted to me by a compasionate coop operator back a couple years. she is incredibly TASTY!! let me know how the ATOMIC HAZE comes out. i still have more beans that produced that cut. very curious. keep the updates comin!!

grow tech- is that not another cross APE did himself-sounds awesome, and again keep updating!!!!!!!!

great job everyone-this thread is still rockin. looks like we will be seein some killer harvest shots from a lot of folks here soon!!!!!!!!!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Subrob-
Yep, the Purple Queen is a cross APE did. He was kind enough to gift me the girl pictured above.

I also have a seedling of what I think is Grape Ape x Ortega that I did myself. I'll be sexing "her" soon...keep your fingers crossed. If it is a female, she'll be going under the name "Purple PLLLLLLTTTT"
A very good session in my buddies garage turned into a discussion about what to name her.....good times lol

Peace