What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

OsWiZzLe

yibidy-like subrob side i put em up cuz he asked.no i don't live in sd.does it matter where i live?that doesn't have anything to o with anything,i could live on the moon and it wouldn't make a difference.im not spreading og propaganda my info is fact,i unlike most on these sites get my cuts and information from non internet/club scene sources,my og came from the guy who brought it back from FL in 90,my chems come from chem family.unlike most peoples info here or on the other site mine is first hand based,i dont post if its not-u can check my posts to see if so.my speculation about chem coming from skelly is truly my opinion-and i even say so anywhere i post that.rascal banned me cuz i called him a closet breeding hack(which is true-he isnt doing any real breeding selection at all-just chucking pollen) after he felt the need to post a negative comment in a tread that was going great.i put up the 91 and alien kush pics here cuz they were being talked about and sumone wanted to see the real 91.so now i will go back into seclusion as i dont want to explain myself to people that dont even have the slightest clue about whats goin on or that it even conerns them

PS-sally is a slang term for a sativa smart guy

PS 2-i dont give out my held cuts because they were givin to me with restrictions.i keep my word and dont pass em unlike 99% of the people on this site.i value my word

I love it...I've always said this about that dude and his buster douglas buddy Swerve...both are Closet Hacks....SVF F4 Male lol those fools are clowns...and they never post pics of shit.....Merry Xmas everyone :tree:

Z

Zeinth

Thank You.

Thank You.

Thank you Caligreen for accepting me into this awesome group of growers.

I hope to contribute whenever and whatever I can to further our cause for cannabis!:thanks:

S

Shan Diego

Hey shan whats new?

You are.

I keep my guard up, and I was going to start in with you, but then it hit me...your strain list looks special...unique...familiar....Larry, Tahoe, Jilly, Alien (2 phenos), Double Underdawg, Sour Double...wait a minute, I know who you are... I'm thinking its time for me to drop the guard and welcome you with a big ass hug, isn't it?

Big hug it is....I just wanted to say I can vouch for KRD. Having met in person, I can tell you they are very cool and generous peeps...and their product is absolutely top shelf...very talented growers with a formidable stable of strains. Don't let that low post count fool ya, they are old pros, so please don't treat em like noobs!

Merry Christmas everybody!

S

Shan Diego

did I hear you say your harvesting apothecary chem or is it the og? We just finished ecsd and chemd had to take a shower in simple green to get the smell off lol.

Apothecary chem, one of my favorites but this is my first time running the d and the 4, and they are both bangin! Pics up shortly, I'm stoked to say the least.

humbleguy

Veteran
Thaitanium 5 weeks in. Smells dangerous. Can't wait to see you other ICers run her.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

KRD

Thanks shan, that apothecary 91 is so good I have 12 flowering right now with 12 aliens in 3 gallon coco gonna be some trees under 6k. I will try and get some pics up soon thanks again for the warm welcome.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
humble, holy shit! Literally man! That's the kinda shit that I have been looking for since I started growing 6 years ago. Frosty Sativa! I hope to run that thing one day! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a Happy Holidays!

Shan can't wait to see the pics mate. :)

Keep it DanK Dego!

G

guest5703

Merry Christmas everyone!

Got a new macro lens for the camera, should have much better shots once I figure out what the fuck I'm doing lol.

Dry Green Ice Macro

picture.php

humbleguy

Veteran
Gear for the New Year;

picture.php
picture.php

RoadKill Skunk x Deep Chunk, Cannacopia Seed co. Week 2-3

picture.php
picture.php

Thaitanium, She'll cure herpes too;

picture.php