What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

J

JeffSpicoli

Here are some pics of my outdoor ChemD.
unfortunately i dont think its really chem d. Its definitely chemdog. but its NOT the chem D cut.
Im pretty certain its the "docta" chem91 cut.

Definitely reeks of ogkush/sourdiesely/chemdawg dankness...
I actually prefer the smell/taste of the chem91 over the chem d. But i much prefer the potentcy/ effects of the D.

Anyways
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

V

Voodoo

unfortunately i dont think its really chem d. Its definitely chemdog. but its NOT the chem D cut.

I actually prefer the smell/taste of the chem91 over the chem d. But i much prefer the potentcy/ effects of the D.

Anyways
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking good as always sir!

OsWiZzLe

So Ape smelled this strain and its smells....nah man...it fucken wreakksssss of Lemon Sweet Pledge unlike anything I have ever smelled b4...its Called Double Platnium ...Elites "Twisted Purple OG Kush" (Sour D x Pre98 Bubba x Larry OG? could be another OG x Platnium Bubba.....but out of 40 seeds I found this pheno...here it is at day 38 with the rest being Magic Merlin x Afghani #1 F2....I have a bunch more to show soon...i have been running some seeds and found amazing phenos lately....not to mention the 1993 f2 Sensi Seed Hash Plant (NL#1 Pheno) i found from a pack of seeds (Thank You Brotha Monk) this pheno was found out of 50 seeds...i gave the cut to Ape...it puts u on ur ass!!! old school style...str8 goodnight herb...oh yeah in 8 weeks u have nugs that look like fucken BEASTS :) I'll post pics of those next week when they're ready to chop chop

Attachments

• DSC08614.jpg
    DSC08614.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC08616.jpg
    DSC08616.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC08617.jpg
    DSC08617.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC08619.jpg
    DSC08619.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 14

yibidy

so is that the pnc cut spicolli. the docta cut is all ive seen. i would love to get the real d for my friend who has ended up with the docta twice now if thats the pnc cut.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran

Anyways
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow! I love the colors! Looking dank as always! :joint:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Well I was going to post some pictures but after the display from Jeff and humble I would look like a total noob. :redface:

I hope to be able to try the Thaitanium and maybe get a chance to grow it one day. Looks to be a killer Sativa that I love. :)

Thanks for sharing guys and have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :thanks: :grin:

J

JeffSpicoli

thats the 91, 4sure not the d. spicoli when are you gonna flower the alien?

yea its definitely the 91...
OHGEE "the docta" is a particular cut of chem 91. it just comes from the user docta
There is also a Apothercary chem 91, and Skunkva chem 91.
Its said that the skunkva is the only real true oldschool chemdog 91 (the one that supposedly og came from). The skunkva is also supposed to be very tightly held.

Ive grown the docta chem 91, and the apothecary chem. What ive had labeled as chem d, is most definitely the docta chem91 cut.

Im not sure if its the same as PNC stock... It is the Chem D that APE had. But i know that PNC also stocked chem d's from another vendor... If you ever got clones in rockwool, it wouldnt be from APE's stock...

So if you got your Chem D from PNC in a ellepot, or rapidrooter... Its probably really the docta chem91 cut.

Total chemmy/ogkushy/diesely smell None of that foul funk that the chem d puts off....

anyways im a rambler...

Oh yea, Flower the alien?
I just took the first clone off her last night. Probably will get to flowering her in about 6-7weeks or so... She will be flowered inside tho, not outdoors

S

Shan Diego

I know its been said before, but Daaaaaamnnnnn humble. She's a beauty.

Spicoli, I dunno if you chose those different shots for the bud angle or the background, but I am really diggin that color contrast not only between the bud/leaves but also the background colors too...great shots.

I'm about to chop the Chem D, 4, and Apothecary so I'll have to post up a comparison of each.

OsWiZzLe

3 pics of the Double Platnium and

one of the Hard Lemon (chem d x lemon larry og)

Attachments

• DSC08633.jpg
    DSC08633.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC08639.jpg
    DSC08639.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC08656.jpg
    DSC08656.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC08641.jpg
    DSC08641.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 12

KRD

Your gonna love that alien spicoli I have 12 in flower right now 18 days in, Ill get somepics up here in a few. also gonna be flowering 24 ogs next week 12 tahoes and 12 larrys. Hey shan whats new?

S

Shan Diego

Hey shan whats new?

You are.

I keep my guard up, and I was going to start in with you, but then it hit me...your strain list looks special...unique...familiar....Larry, Tahoe, Jilly, Alien (2 phenos), Double Underdawg, Sour Double...wait a minute, I know who you are... I'm thinking its time for me to drop the guard and welcome you with a big ass hug, isn't it?

bageled j

skunkVA's 91 chem-the one and only-a quick way to tell real 91 from the fakes.real one has emerald green ultra leathery leaves.its the only one that does.the others have the same look as the pic JS put up(JS-killer winter od run!!!)

picture.php

ourcee

So if you got your Chem D from PNC in a ellepot, or rapidrooter... Its probably really the docta chem91 cut.

Total chemmy/ogkushy/diesely smell None of that foul funk that the chem d puts off....

damn, while slightly dissapointed I'm slightly excited as well. I picked up chem D from PNC and while I constantly heard it "stunk to high heaven" I was thinking I fucked something up when I got a great smell, yet not the stank I was expecting, seriously you NAILED it on the smell description, same thing I would've said word for word!

I have one flowering right now that looks very similar, just a slightly more elongated cola formation really, dont have any purpling on the leaves though and I know that fine pacific breeze is comin thru these parts, who knows, maybe mine just needs to catch up time wise (still a month to go)

Dr.Diddy

Them strains are looking great! you guys got it down, so much resin production, is it the strain or the method? Here's 2 pics, nothing crazy but it's what I am working on currently, they are on day 59-60 now and finishing final flush now, will take pics when they come down. I am looking at getting a better camera, not sure yet, but I do need to find a way to get better pics.Anyhow, you guys keep up the stellar work!

Mullaway's Clever George day 39
DSC01569.jpg

Northern Lights #5 x RIP day 40
DSC01622.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts