What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Jalisco Kid

GS That sample reminded me of this french hand soap with a floral smell,you know the type in the bowl in the bathroom that you are not supposed to use. It has the same taste as either rene or the professor. They were in a load that came down from Canada about 3 years ago. That is why I thought it might be sweetleaf (I thought I read you used that) that made the taste so similar because the genetics were from 2 different regions. JK

humbleguy

Veteran
macro testing 1 , 2, 3

BubbaKush (which ever cut it may be)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

G

Greyskull

GS That sample reminded me of this french hand soap with a floral smell,you know the type in the bowl in the bathroom that you are not supposed to use. It has the same taste as either rene or the professor. They were in a load that came down from Canada about 3 years ago. That is why I thought it might be sweetleaf (I thought I read you used that) that made the taste so similar because the genetics were from 2 different regions. JK

haha
im trying to figure out though if this a good or bad thing
hope i want coming across all 'wtf' homey
backreading now it can look that way... totally not the case, boss

i told you my family makes soap, yeah? im kinda tripping haha

G

Greyskull

i bet he smells good and has smooth skin though hahaha

just didnt get high though.... bummer

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry bout that bro! haha...i swear it wasnt on purpose! everyone was handing me shit that night and i couldnt eat it all...but i ate as much as i could...probably explains the mixup!

Jalisco Kid

Most of cali has the killer genetics but we sure in hell have the finest city to be doing it in. Drove up to palomar this morning for the sunrise,was in the water by 8 am. JK

praisehim.

Veteran
yeah natgonna... can we see a comparison shot of that ? looks chunky an niiice.

humble....those pics look pro. some great photography of even better weed !

an how about griffin ... damn thats a bad mother...

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
is this what your looking for?

the OG from above is the middle

picture.php

its one of the few thats not purpleing at all. Straight lime green delicousness... and heavy too. she looks like she is going to have a ways to go.

and the bubba is tiny compared to her

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Whats up Praise?

Thanx for the kind words, much appreciated. this is just a small personal grow that should give me a good selection of meds until the next harvest. I like to have a few different jars to choose from (who doesnt?). these are all in my own soil mix/blend. Nothing special, FFOF some EWC, some Micro Fungi, perlite and she shell and green sand and lime. Next time i have to remember to use more perlite... i would like to water more frequently than once a week.. The veg time on these was 11 days, and now i'm at 48 flowering. I have a link to my thread in my sig. I wish i had started this a while ago but this is my first journaled grow.

Also there was CO2 in there. Its off now (regulator froze up) but it gave them a nice boost for a little while.

Mmmmmm Turkey.

S

Shan Diego

Damn, nata, that looks like its gonna be a heavy harvest! I'm definitely going to check your journal.

praisehim.

Veteran
DAMN 11 days !? those are like 4 feet ! ? crazy man...very nice : )

16 day veg..headband.. first scrog attempt.. hopefully the weaving goes well : )