What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

FaderVader

Hey guys just popin in and cuttin some finished result

Merlot Kush, took some cuts from APE and some of his CL-ONe and slapped this together. Some Grape Ape x Larry OG :joint:

Diego Born and Raised :yoinks:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Stay Classy San Diego! :abduct:

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2111.jpg
    DSC_2111.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0037.jpg
    DSC_0037.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2129.jpg
    DSC_2129.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 12

praisehim.

Veteran
^ ay ya yay ! that looks taaaaasty !

^ glad to hear dragors come up.. good shit.

OHGEE: yeah thats him..hah small freakin world : )

G

guest5703

That Grape ape X Larry OG looks awesome!!! Great cross dude!

I've got a Sour Dubble X Guerrilla Gold male I will be tossing out soon, unless there's interest in him.....Looks like some kick ass genetics

picture.php

picture.php

Check out 2 girls from the Green Ice X Guerrilla Gold batch of seeds, both very similar in height and nodes, but one is more bushy than the other.

picture.php

picture.php

The Green Ice outdoors is doing great, havent seen any caterpillars at all(knock on wood) and the buds kinda tiny, but they are frostier than ever! I really hope this outdoor plant makes it without any issues, this shit is gonna be DANK.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry if I posted too much outdoor GI, I am just really digging her! About 20 more days and shell be done, and fat, and flushed. Wish her luck!!!

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Hey Jeff, a friend gave me these and said they were from a friend who got them from Ape before PNC opened.
He said they were P91. Long fingerlike leaves, not thick not thin, kinda even all the way through. I made a clone or two and flowered these a month ago, I'll add flower pics soon. In the pics they were like a week in, they are about at day 30 now. But are the leaves right on? Super long, lighter green, twisty new growth...leaves not fat and not skinny, super bushy stature? I'll download the pics I took yesterday in flower to see what you think. Is it the P?

picture.php

Here's a pic of a vegging PNC SAC #1 OG- Looks like a Christmas tree.

picture.php

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I dunno what it is, but I do know that it aint P91...

LMAO! thats why it went outdoors LOL! I'll add some more pics in flower, do you have more pics of your baby, I saw the one you posted before..BTW Shan, did you or anyone you know flower the SAC cut? That one I got from you hehehe. Any stats on that one, all I heard was that it was more Sativa leaning, not sure if it's as good as SFv etc though since I rarely hear anything about her.

greents

cali - is that Ice cross outdoors from a pnc cut? It looks amazing, like a mini version of the larryberry

do you put anything around your plant to prevent pests from crawling onto your baby?

G

guest5703

Greents, nah she is my special cut! I didnt make the cross, but I know that hardly anyone has this strain...She dank. ;)

I put BT, or thuricide, thurgensis, whatever it is, for caterpillars. I sprayed that on the plant after it was maybe a week into flower. I havent seen any caterpillars, ALTHOUGH I do have a few leaves that look eaten on but they have all sealed up...Like the caterpillars were on her the first week or two, ate some leaves, and died! I hope! lol I also put HOT SHOT around the base of my pot so that ants dont try to get the water. They can mess with roots, and most of all they just climb into my buds and get fucking stuck!!! Assholes!

Z

Zeinth

2 typs..

2 typs..

got 2 bullriders..or what ever they are..and 2 og x hogsbreath....pnc..

already treated with agri-fos..there about 6 inches high..

still tho..out of all the genetics ive done in 5 years..

My fav has been super silver haze from 2004 from sunset shop..

the ogs are good..but still remember watching the leaves grow on that ssh..crazy..u could see it moving...:yoinks:

J

JeffSpicoli

yea sorry moldy, that doesnt look like any P91 ive seen.. Weird, i wonder where the mislabeling might of happened.
That SAC og, looks just like all the other og's tho. so that should be some nice lemon pine dankness!

Z

Zeinth

one of the Bubbs hit the trimbox today, here's what the doctor ordered;

one hit and your brain will look like this;
picture.php

last of the lime bomb take down pics;

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace and live well folks

Rest of the Bubba's coming down next week......

Was looking at west coast cannabis mag...that lime bomb looks just like the space bomb in the picture on page 19 volum2 issue 10 oct 2009 from tga sub cool seeds..

are these strains related?

S

Shan Diego

Hey Jeff, a friend gave me these and said they were from a friend who got them from Ape before PNC opened.
He said they were P91.

How long did your friend get it before PNC opened? I know APE didn't have it in the rotation for quite a while before he opened his shop, maybe up to a year...but he does have a mom again now...I guess that really doesn't help explain the disparities...good luck ID'ing her.

humbleguy

Veteran
Zeinth- Same male. Space bomb was a back cross to a select cultivar 'tiny bomb' female space queen pheno. The lime bomb is actually a Jacks Cleaner cross. The pics several pages back of my queen cut are very similar to the 'Space bomb' you are referring to. I germed these beans several years back when TGA(aka Subcool) was just a young sapling, lol.

Bubbafats;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Didn't someone mention Trainwreck's lack of posture, lol, CaliGreen, think I got the real deal?

picture.php

praisehim.

Veteran
this page literally made me drool... cant wait to get my ladies blossoming : )

humble..that starbucks cup pic.CHRONIC.looks really effective..hah.

Z

Zeinth

humble?

humble?

Master breeders here..

love this site.

all the peeps that are here making cannabis sooo goods!!

super mad props to u humble!!

I picked up some Madman og from cletus..hmm..kinda stretchy..f.i.m. now.

gonna pop da raskal x sfv og 3 soon...

Jalisco Kid

I had 2 dif sac og's , neither one got their contract renewed. They were not big enough for my buckets nor strong enough to play with. JK

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
I had 2 dif sac og's , neither one got their contract renewed. They were not big enough for my buckets nor strong enough to play with. JK

I heard similar, that it was not the strongest OG around, we'll see. I guess my hopes lie more in the SFV I have, and a friend who said he'll get me a nice OG. I'm patient :) I have some things to play with meanwhile.

Shan & Jeff, thanks for the confirmation that it doesn't look like the real P91.
I never trust the whole friend of a friend thing, when it comes to guaranteed genetics, that's why I don't even mention it when patients ask what genetics I'm growing. That's the beauty of the outdoors, just let them do their thing, I have been dousing them with azatrol mix and hoping the caterpillars won't do what they did last year. I also saw some leaf damage, but limited and they seem to be gone..we'll see. I almost bought the mOnterey garden spray, but decided to try straight azatrol and see what happens..

My Grapefruit Haze from Ape looks amazing, I'll take some veg pics too..