What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

N

NOYB

And NOYB... I got some P91 shots that my buddy took with his like 10 or 12megapixel camera... My camera sucks balls in the megapixel department... So ill make sure to look through the ones he took
I mainly do this stuff to help my friend Rev out and for fun. I told him to take my name out of the MILFs after I found out he was doing that. Important thing here bro is file size. Original photos/files from a camera are really big and take up a lot of disk space so most resize down for storage/forums. For print the file size needs to be at least 800 k. For sure would like to see more of the strains you guys got going down there in print...P91, Purple Joy, Sour Dubble, etc...and think others would apprecate it also...eye candy...BRING IT ON...lol.

Diskrete

Thank you guys all for keeping these strains alive! Genetics are hard to come by, and finding true genetics is more difficult...something you have all documented here. Being someone who is just starting to get into this game I can appreciate all the hardwork my local Diegans have gone through, but mostly I appreciate the compassion you all share to get these gentics in the hands of others and not let them just die off like so many strains have. Keep up the hardwork guys, Hopefully a nice BR will come through and a nice P-91, I am waiting on space, but will soon be looking at obtaining some of these girls.

ps. Lots of love and congratulations to Chula Vista's Park view Little league...World champions baby!!!

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Thank you for the info :joint: Can you give me a description of the real Bullrider, and any distinguishable characteristics to help me identify a real Bullrider? I would appreciate it :joint:

Seems I cant trust any clone vendors to have legit anything :wallbash:

More red flags about APE :fsu:

How disappointing :frown:

APE used to have a different BR cut a few years ago.. The one he is circulating now i believe he got around 8-10months ago... Not totally sure, but i know i got a couple from him, and put one straight into flower, and gave another to a friend... IMO the BR APE has right now is NOT BR... To me, it was NOTHING like the br i know... Actually, in veg it looked spot on.. about 4 years ago i used to always check out a 100% legit BR mother plant, growing amongst dozens of other strains.. And the BR stood out like a sore thumb.

Anyways, the BR APE has right now too me, turned out (in smell) almost liek a BNL, blueberry nothernlights... Or almost like a sorta sensistar/ogre smell to it... Kinda hard to explain, a sweet candy sativa smell.. She only took about 9weeks to flower for me...
defintely NOT the bullrider i used to get in the early 2000's.

Danknuggler

Thank you for the info :joint: Can you give me a description of the real Bullrider, and any distinguishable characteristics to help me identify a real Bullrider? I would appreciate it :joint:

Seems I cant trust any clone vendors to have legit anything :wallbash:

More red flags about APE :fsu:

How disappointing :frown:
I too am running APEs "Bullrider".I knew about the non real BR floating around so I was very specific when I inquired about this cut when I bought it.I was assured it was the real deal bullrider but I believe spicoli as he has tried the real 1.I was really hoping to run the real br.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I too am running APEs "Bullrider".I knew about the non real BR floating around so I was very specific when I inquired about this cut when I bought it.I was assured it was the real deal bullrider but I believe spicoli as he has tried the real 1.I was really hoping to run the real br.

Ya I read JeffSpicoli's post about APE having a fake Bullrider and I talked to APE about it, then he assured me it was the real deal BR... More smoke being blown up my ass :wallbash:

He also said he would give me an Albert Walker clone, and he brought Strawberry Creme WTF!!!! :mad:

More big red flags about APE's professionalism :cuss: And I really thought he was on his shit... :fsu:

SKUNK420

if you want the real bullrider your going to have to find the group of OG east county poway or el cajon area guys that still have it. when i worked in construction i had a co-worker that grew BR and p91. he said it was a tight group of people and they didn't give out cuts. these guys will be older now cuz that was like 10 years ago. also remember the 25 house bust ('03 or '04?) that some of them "may" have been involved in didn't help. all i can say is hope they got passed to some younger guy who still has it and will whore it out. so good luck.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Thanks for the info SKUNK420 :joint:

I'll give some info about the other strains I gave APE :2cents:

The Grape Ape, APE has, I got from GAM, dropped by the Santa Barbera Rapid rooter guy with the plastic shrink wrapped labels.

The Green Crack I gave him came from Wick650 (I'm sorry wick thats twice I fucked up and gave your cut to a vendor, I'm a dumbass, I know)

And the Pure Kush came from NNCC, I have no idea who its from but its not the real one...

APE told me he lost alot if not all his mothers and needed to get them back, so I tried to help.

His Trainwreak seems legit and I'm flowering the Strawberry Creme... We'll see about the SC soon enough...

Hope this help those on the hunt :joint:

Danknuggler

this is the "Bullrider" from APE I just went and took qick pics for fun and comparison.
bullrider1.jpg

bullrider2.jpg

J

JeffSpicoli

ive told APE how i didnt think his BR was the real deal... And we basically just agree to disagree.. I have only seen it ran in two setups, one indoor, one out... So it could have been user error, and it didnt turn out how it should have... But imo, if it finishes in 9-10 weeks, and smells like a candysweet almost bubblegum sativa.. Then it aint the bullrider i fell in love with years ago

This is just my opinion. However, i know for sure everything else he has is the real deal... Dont think down upon APE, or think he is misinforming you, he truley believes he has the real original BR...

As for the True BR being around, i have a buddy that probably knows more about bullrider than ANYONE.. TRUST ME.. According to him, the last mom the 'crew' had of the BR, ended up being a hermy.... Eventually tossed, and they ended up having LOTS of S1's.. They (couple different people) have grown out many many batches of these seeds... This seems to be the commercial BR that was around a fair bit maybe 2 years ago.. Ive seen pics of Caligreens that look EXACTLY like these BR from seeds...

Anywayzee, its late im rambling... But the crew responsible for bullrider lost the clone of her, and had been growing S1s of it...

The last time i talked to said friend, it was only brief, but he mentioned he was growing some "original bullrider seeds".. By the way he was saying it, it was as if he still had seeds from the original parent stock, that the original clone was selected out of... Or maybe i misinterpreted him, but i am pretty sure this is what he meant..

I truley believe we will NEVER see the BR we all used to love, the one that had the absolute most PINE smell of any weed.. If you like piney weed, the BR just stings the nostrils with pine dankness

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Thank you for all the info, keep rambling please, isn't much info about bullrider out there, and thank you for putting some faith back into APE for me :)

Its more of a unique sweet, not like bubblegum, but sweet, I cant really explain it. The same way I try to explain how the UK Cheese smells, very unique...

ive told APE how i didnt think his BR was the real deal... And we basically just agree to disagree.. I have only seen it ran in two setups, one indoor, one out... So it could have been user error, and it didnt turn out how it should have... But imo, if it finishes in 9-10 weeks, and smells like a candysweet almost bubblegum sativa.. Then it aint the bullrider i fell in love with years ago

This is just my opinion. However, i know for sure everything else he has is the real deal... Dont think down upon APE, or think he is misinforming you, he truley believes he has the real original BR...

As for the True BR being around, i have a buddy that probably knows more about bullrider than ANYONE.. TRUST ME.. According to him, the last mom the 'crew' had of the BR, ended up being a hermy.... Eventually tossed, and they ended up having LOTS of S1's.. They (couple different people) have grown out many many batches of these seeds... This seems to be the commercial BR that was around a fair bit maybe 2 years ago.. Ive seen pics of Caligreens that look EXACTLY like these BR from seeds...

Anywayzee, its late im rambling... But the crew responsible for bullrider lost the clone of her, and had been growing S1s of it...

The last time i talked to said friend, it was only brief, but he mentioned he was growing some "original bullrider seeds".. By the way he was saying it, it was as if he still had seeds from the original parent stock, that the original clone was selected out of... Or maybe i misinterpreted him, but i am pretty sure this is what he meant..

I truley believe we will NEVER see the BR we all used to love, the one that had the absolute most PINE smell of any weed.. If you like piney weed, the BR just stings the nostrils with pine dankness

Thats what I was thinking, it doesn't make cough, or have to put effort into holding it in, and that was a big thing I remember about Bullrider :yeahthats

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy monday dagos! if i sound too happy for a monday thats cuz its my friday!!!!!!!!!! heres hopin everyone has a grand week!
--speaking of local strains, ive got to get someone to grow out some of these san diego purple skunk beans, find the best cut and get it to ape! it is sooo fun to watch something spread, just like madness.

hardly ever see betsy...used to get it a lot, from same source i think, as p91 and br.....dont know for sure, but it pretty much dried up at same time as others...you know anything bout betsy spicoli?
---c. frank--always good to see ya bro.
--as far as br back in the day, when i first got it it was so unique smelling i wasnt even sure if i liked it or not...but the high did the trick
---i wouldnt sweat ape too much, he may screw up cuttings now and again, but he personally put sooo many clone sources together and built quite a stock and held the scene down for quite some time...ya he dropped the ball a couple times, but he did a better job then i would have! haha. a huge amount of the variety ive grown came from him, and i was obsessed with schrom for quite some time, ive got him to thank for getting it for me!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just out of curiosity, who here likes to grow from seed? and has time right now? and goes to pnc?

guest396

Happy monday dagos! if i sound too happy for a monday thats cuz its my friday!!!!!!!!!! heres hopin everyone has a grand week!
--speaking of local strains, ive got to get someone to grow out some of these san diego purple skunk beans, find the best cut and get it to ape! it is sooo fun to watch something spread, just like madness.

---i wouldnt sweat ape too much, he may screw up cuttings now and again, but he personally put sooo many clone sources together and built quite a stock and held the scene down for quite some time...ya he dropped the ball a couple times, but he did a better job then i would have! haha. a huge amount of the variety ive grown came from him, and i was obsessed with schrom for quite some time, ive got him to thank for getting it for me!

morning sub! yeah i have one of the better phenos (not that any sucked!) in reveg, and the pina colada selfed due to the time i ran her 90 plus days! mmmm. one of the tastey ladies but lacking in color like the others. anyways i have that one going as well and am ready as soon as you are for the other gdpxsd beans as you make them available. could you get ape a cut of the headband as well? i am sure someone would love it, even though it is an s1.

OHGEE

praisehim.

Veteran
sub: i always grow from clones, its just easy when you got a great connect like ape. ^^ yeah everyone drops the ball at some time.. but we all know.. without him, alotta of us would be driving to far for cuts.

i'll be starting my bean room on the 7th though, an wouldnt mind trying one of your beans out..i dont go to pnc.. but i see ape a good bit, so getting him the cut would be no problem : )

praisehim.

Veteran
wasnt their 2 bettsies ? lady betsy an green betsy...i think ? or am i just thinking of ladies ? haha..

some more shitty pure kush pics.. i got a sick camera.. but all i do is take shitty pictures.. WTF? maybe i need a tripod.

100% organic

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
:yeahthats
I have gotten mis-marked clones from APE in the past..yes it sucks to spend 3+ months growing something out only to find that it's not what you expected. i also have dealt with some PM that hit the community including APE awhile back. I lived, I learned, I know no how to deal with it.

Bottom line though... APE is a truly stand up guy who has worked very hard & logged many many miles to build a world class stable of strains that he offers at very reasonable prices in a hostile county. I understand ( at least to some degree) your frustration 420247 but.... you'll probably be better received here if you lighten up on the negativity towards him that you've shown sporadically.

Peace

G

guest5703

how you liking the double potting so far?

Worked great for the sour dubbles

Bullrider huh? Hmmmm I wish the BR I used to get was still around.....might still be, duno..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php