What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

J

JeffSpicoli

i remember a while back i think we discussed trying to get P91 featured as a MILF

very cool ya mentioned purple joy as well :)

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Very COOL of YOU to allow me the chance (via APE) to grow her. I'll post pics of her tomorrow. She's coming along nicely. Thanks Jeff.

S

Shan Diego

How lucky am I...

How lucky am I...

Dudes and duddettes...

I've got both the P and the Madness. How lucky am I? I've never seen tighter internodes in a plant than the P can offer...talk about potential as a bonsai mom... and the madness is rumored to be in mass circulation shortly...I heard that a local coop just got a mom of her, and she's legit, alive, and well! Sweet! Now, we just need a quick-flowering(and legit) bullrider and we'll round out the SD trifecta! JK, not everybody's got the patience for the real deal bull. Anyways, thanks y'all for keeping us green and continuing to proliferate wold class genetics to this corner of the country! And shit, now we're officially published! Glory days.

-Shan

bbing

ok Shan,
for the record what are we going to assume about my bullrider?

pros:
long flower cycle (110 days min)
thunker
incredibly strong and long high
crew that had this had betsy too.
all visual cues and morphology appear consistant.

cons:
never tasted like pine or lime to me
more sweet perfumey sativa influence
will show intersexual traits with moderate stress in late flower

I just dont think AB takes as long and from what I've seen has some growth characteristics that are very different.

someone, besides me, needs to run her once to validate.

I continue with my "blue balls" project and my "flow-rider" anyway.

What a quest.
BTW, just got back from Mendonoma. So incredibly beautiful up there. Props to our Mountain Grown (MG, lol) bros .

great job all of you guys.

N

NOYB

i remember a while back i think we discussed trying to get P91 featured as a MILF
I just need a high res, unedited pic and a 200-300 word grow/smoke report and guarantee it will get published ;). Let's show the world all of San Diego's finest. This offer is open to anybody for anything...if it has not been done already yet.

PM me for all the specs.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good morning....went to three stores last night looking for skunk. couldnt find it. the magazine i mean haha...my bro found an older issue on the stands at one store. two headshops, no skunk mag. someone wanna pm me if they find it anywhere north of...say...clairemont. thanks
---spicoli-didnt you have an awesome shot of the p91 outdoors? that might make a good shot for rev. someone had one outdoors...
---noyb-i dont think the j1 i have going is gonna be very photogenic...she is kinda scraggly this time around, looks good, but not the best ive done with her...sorry bro.
--hope everyone is having a great weekend!:joint:

J

JeffSpicoli

ya i got a couple of nice outdoor shots of the P, just coated in resin... Ill have to look on my hard drive for the hi-res... i dont know if i would be able to do much of a write up on her tho

S

Shan Diego

BBing, I'm not the guy to ask...no experience with her...I just mentioned it as it is one of the 3 local legendary strains...who knows though, with the madness back we may soon have 4 local legends. Those are some great looking colas, though...

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
ok Shan,
for the record what are we going to assume about my bullrider?

pros:
long flower cycle (110 days min)
thunker
incredibly strong and long high
crew that had this had betsy too.
all visual cues and morphology appear consistant.

cons:
never tasted like pine or lime to me
more sweet perfumey sativa influence
will show intersexual traits with moderate stress in late flower

I just dont think AB takes as long and from what I've seen has some growth characteristics that are very different.

someone, besides me, needs to run her once to validate.

I continue with my "blue balls" project and my "flow-rider" anyway.

What a quest.
BTW, just got back from Mendonoma. So incredibly beautiful up there. Props to our Mountain Grown (MG, lol) bros .

great job all of you guys.

I'm growing APE's Bullrider, and I really like it :) I cant really explain the flavor or smell, but it does taste like it smells, "more sweet perfumey sativa influence" like you say, everybody notices when you open the jar or break up a bowl, the high make me retarded, very strong, not racy, very nice mix of body and head high, one of my new favorites :woohoo: But APEs Bullrider flowers in about 75 days :2cents: I'll get some pictures up when I can, I hope this helps :)

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Also the 75 day flowering time was my first grow with her (not the best I could do with her), this grow she seems to want to go longer, she looks like shes 15 days into 12/12 but really at around 30 to 35 days, and went from 8in. tall to about 4ft. tall

Very lime green buds with bright orange hairs, almost looks like green crack flowers (just the flowers, nothing else is the same) :joint:

Does this sound Like Bullrider?

bbing

sounds like what i got. I took flowers @ 75ish and noted more pine flavor good clearhigh but a little on egdy side of sativa effect.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im pretty sure this was a shot of what we got from ape as bullrider. look familiar to anyone?

14641allnewer_048.jpg

bbing

side by side smoke off is the only real way to tell!

im in.

My pistils were a litttle more noodle-ey and my nugs had pretty good stretch out considering the girth.

nice maturated buds had a slight maple flavor. Like maple and berries. The high last almost all day for me. Like Betsy, in that regard...be warned...no driving on the bull.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
sounds like what i got. I took flowers @ 75ish and noted more pine flavor good clearhigh but a little on egdy side of sativa effect.
Its good stuff :) I'm loving it :) Maybe one day we'll meet at a MnG and I can share her with you and get your thoughts about her :)

im pretty sure this was a shot of what we got from ape as bullrider. look familiar to anyone?

14641allnewer_048.jpg

Not really, might be the lighting, but its not as green as the Bullrider I harvested, more lime green, again could just be the lighting :)

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Sub,
That isn't looking like the APE BR that I've seen. I tend to agree with 420247 about the lime green-a-tude

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya back in the day i was as likely to get mislabeled cuts as not from him. ha. but at least it always ended up being good smoke, whatever it was..:joint:

N

NOYB

---noyb-i dont think the j1 i have going is gonna be very photogenic...she is kinda scraggly this time around, looks good, but not the best ive done with her...sorry bro.
No worries man as I have her back and intend to do a larger run so should get a nice shot. Really thinking about selfing her for shits and giggles and if so will be the next run. May turn out great.

Ill have to look on my hard drive for the hi-res... i dont know if i would be able to do much of a write up on her tho
High res means with a 4 megapixel camera minimum and unedited. Pic (file) size should be at least 800k and better if more like 1+ megs. Pretty sure Subs flower shot in the mag came in at 800+ k. Don't worry about the writeup up as I did the ones for upcoming MILFs on Happy Brother and Double Underdawg and can do the research. Basically just need the grow/smoke details and can fill in the blanks. I'll make sure to put in that Sub falls asleep on the floor and drools on himself after smoking P91...haha.

J

JeffSpicoli

APE used to have a different BR cut a few years ago.. The one he is circulating now i believe he got around 8-10months ago... Not totally sure, but i know i got a couple from him, and put one straight into flower, and gave another to a friend... IMO the BR APE has right now is NOT BR... To me, it was NOTHING like the br i know... Actually, in veg it looked spot on.. about 4 years ago i used to always check out a 100% legit BR mother plant, growing amongst dozens of other strains.. And the BR stood out like a sore thumb.

Anyways, the BR APE has right now too me, turned out (in smell) almost liek a BNL, blueberry nothernlights... Or almost like a sorta sensistar/ogre smell to it... Kinda hard to explain, a sweet candy sativa smell.. She only took about 9weeks to flower for me...
defintely NOT the bullrider i used to get in the early 2000's.

And NOYB... I got some P91 shots that my buddy took with his like 10 or 12megapixel camera... My camera sucks balls in the megapixel department... So ill make sure to look through the ones he took

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe it was the light too. the nugs were really light green. i do remember the taste being very much like bullrider i had scored commercially, back in the early 2000's. sooo difficult to tell whats what on sooo many strains nowadays.
EDIT: those shots were taken in dec '07 so that would put us getting that cut sometime middle of the year '07

Latest posts

Latest posts