What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Jalisco Kid

Skeeter only SD has a 24 plant guideline.Cities like CV have a case by case way of doing things. They will not offer any help but except the state minimums, which is all the county will go for. Suerte JK

J

JeffSpicoli

garden goddess - I dunno, to me the whole leaf structure and general growth looks different.. Mainly the shape of the leafs dont look as consistenly rounded/fat from leaf to leaf. Some do, but others to me have a very Chem look.
I first grew the P about 3.5 years ago when i was given a large mom to flower out. I didnt keep any clones at the time. I got it back about a year later and have been taking clones of her/ keeping it around since. She has always been real easy to clone, even when taking cuts off not the best looking moms.
I would almost wait on passing any cuts out if i were you, just cause P91 is such a sought after strain amongst those who know about it... BUt then again, Growtech got his from Clones2grow, and his pics look spot on.

My photo skills generally suck, as these girls get a little further along I should be able to tell one way or another with some help from you guys that know for sure. Either way, this strain is fun to grow and definitely clones very easy.

I just lucked into it, c2g just had 2 strains available the day I got a hold of him, I got some of both. fwiw, the babies I got from c2g were exceptionally nice, healthy babies which thrived from the start.

After getting them I started some research and found just about everything I know about P-91 right here in this thread so I'm just learning about this one too. One thing I don't know..... how long is optimal flowering time for her? Only 7 days in now....... not going to be an easy wait!

I've always grown from seed in the past and this is my first season with easy access to elite clones..... have to tell you, I'm really liking it!!!

~V~

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tahoe-day 49
picture.php

---pure kush-day 40-42
picture.php

----ecsd-day 56
picture.php

---sour dubble-day 40-42
picture.php

picture.php

J

JeffSpicoli

FUCK YA!!! im so stoked you were able to get some shots of those.. Ive been wondering how they are lookin

Were you able to get a good smell of em??? How was the reek on Tahoe and Pure

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks gg. those shots are from my bro. he is an amazing gardener.
--jeff-didnt get a chance to stop by there, he came over to my pad last night. will be checkin them out soon!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Greetings San Diego!
I'm back in the land of the living ( sort of ) after being flat on my back all yesterday. I had a cold hit me hard but fortunately it seems to have departed as quick as it came.
I'm continuing to learn by my mistakes. This time it was when I harvested my P-91xOrtega beans. I did not let the herb dry out till it would easily crumble which lead to me putting to much pressure on the beans as I tried to ush them out of the buds. When I went back through them, I'd say over 1/3 had cracked shells. :mad:
One of the lessons i learned the last time I made seeds was to let them rest a few weeks before trying to germ. I went against that lesson and dropped 10 of the cracked beans on a wet paper towel & another 10 into a glass of distilled water. I was stoked to find all 10 that I had soaking had tails kicked out this morning. It looks like I may have been spared some of the downside from my seed cracking lesson. I put the other 50+ cracked beans in the frig. i figure thats the best place to store them since their shell protection has been messed up. I guess i should probably go ahead and germ all the cracked ones asap.

Peace & Learning Lessons with minimal pain

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
very curious too see how that turns out gt! sounds like a killa combo. ya i usually let the stuff dry fully, 10-15 days before i kick the seeds out.
----just polly'd gdp and albert walker with the iron cindy pollen. even managed to save the last lil bit of pollen for my j1. should be hitting her in bout two weeks.
---for those who were following me and mountains' conversations about future seeds, the shadow haze beans should be on thier way to me soon. cant freakin wait, metal haze x (metal haze x cindy 99) will def be hitting the ground as soon as they arrive and hopefully a killer pheno will be found to spread around san diego for the sativa fans!
---just harvested a sensi nl5 x haze. it was from seed and looked weak as hell till last two weeks or so. will get some pics up soon. in the meantime, lets see some snaps dagos!:joint:

G

guest5703

Sour Dubble X Guerrilla Gold

picture.php

TrainWreck X Guerrilla Gold

picture.php

Some Purple stuff

picture.php

Some Green stuff

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts