What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

guest396

Sour OG. I've never smoked her, but I love/ have grown both parents, so she is pretty much living up to those expectations:

picture.php

Blackberry Kush. I was gifted this ready-to-flower mom. What a surprise! She is turning out super dank, is heat resistant, and is yielding well! Thanks, buddy! I'll be sure to share the wealth.

picture.php

Shan D, whats up that Sour og is gonna be some nice bowl. if it is anything like the OGxSD that we used to get at OBD then i wannttt iiittttt! great job!

Yeah the blackberry is nice, seeing a lot out of humboldt and N.cali. fire up!

OHGEE-out

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
:yeahthats

bro hope you didn't take me wrong, i wasn't trying to be snide or a smart ass, just a little projecting of how I WILL feel when i get her back!!! she looks like some good smoke! and sub has said nothing but good about her so......

OHGEE-out

Its all good! I actually intended to give a shout of thanks for the generosity that was involved with this particular lady. I got her as an unrooted cutting, nuked her several times to eradicate thrips and then she just sat for awhile. I was very happy when she finally kicked out a root and even happier that she's now vegging with some vigor.

Peace

praisehim.

Veteran
nice pics shan ! im gettin ready to flip my pure kush's on thursday ! : ) that blackberry looks real nice.

ohgee: i've tried and grown both s.o.g and ogxsd. sour og in my opinion taste much better, but theyre both prime.i think its the same thing, just crossed diferrently i guess ? im not sure, but i always noticed a difference. my sog was a ape cut, and my ogxsd was from lbcc, the ape cut yielded a bit better, and over all had nicer nugs.

if anyone knows about the sog,ogsd crossing/naming please share... : )

G

guest5703

Pollinated these ladies yesterday with some Gurriella Gold!

picture.php

Sour Dubble and TrainWreck!!!

Close ups, wish I had a shitload of pollen to just throw all over these girls, but it was very select ;)

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Greetings Friends,
Lots going on around the homestead but not much to share here on the boards. All in all life has been good.

Speaking of life....My Madness baby is out of ICU and showing some nice new growth. SHe's still only kicking out 3 bladed leafs but considering how close she was to dead, I'm happy.

Hope everyone is safe & irie
Peace

hey growtech no problem's on the madness front....she's a.o.k......:joint:...$
hey you guy's got your thread fixed...im glad...now i can come visit more frequently...hey sandiego:)

G

Greyskull

dude i haven't been able to see new posts here for a while....

anyone else going to the THC expo today? about to start my roll....

J

JeffSpicoli

its on tomorrow as well cali, i might head up tomorrow as its way to late to drive all the way up now

O.G.#1

^^ same boat jeff, alot of peeps wanted me and the Tits to cruise up and hang out atthere booths, had some requests for alot of seed too! Sucks cause i was going to get herbs, seeds and clones in return :( was offered $$ but didnt feel right taking loot for beans, herbs/seeds/clones are a different story haha

G

Greyskull

hey ya'll i didn't think the expo was worth the drive + parking + $10
it was like a big indoor swap meet, which is cool, but maybe i was kinda expecting something more along the lines of the raggamuffin festival in long beach....

the greenhouse booth/s were really cool though. nice to see all the cups on display.

just my 2 cents maybe it got better atfter I left haha

guest396

ohgee: i've tried and grown both s.o.g and ogxsd. sour og in my opinion taste much better, but theyre both prime.i think its the same thing, just crossed diferrently i guess ? im not sure, but i always noticed a difference. my sog was a ape cut, and my ogxsd was from lbcc, the ape cut yielded a bit better, and over all had nicer nugs.

if anyone knows about the sog,ogsd crossing/naming please share... : )

praisehim (if you mean Yah then yes!), yeah that is for certain some no joke smoke..... used to get it at the OBD, no ceiling for me with those. thank you for the heads up.

OHGEE-out

Last edited:

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I was thinking about going tomorrow. hope its not to hokey. we'll see. I'll be the dude with the grey beard! haha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know, it was kinda cool. i was freakin out at first, it was packed, but i was following skull around, letting him block, (he was one of about three dudes there bigger than me!) and my meds kept me cool. after awhile i met up with a couple icmaggers i had not met in person, and though we didnt have time to have a sit down, it was very cool! felt instant good vibes. and it was good to catch up with bro's!(shout to bigherbtree!-i know you cant post back-but waddup!)
---very interesting, like being in a big ass headshop where you can say things like'bong' or make statements such as 'these papers will be great for smoking east coast sour d' haha. and lots of scantily clad women.
---{abrupt change of subject} I am so freakin high from smoking this gdp x htc skunk ibl! im tired of typing that name. SHOUT OUT SOME NAME SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS STRAIN! im not shouting, thats a cry for help! i have been calling it san diego purple skunk, but thats a bitch to type also!!!!!!!!!
{another abrupt change...}...so, i noticed an incredibly low presence of UNIFORMED police...im sure there were plenty undercover...i didnt notice any trouble, any hassling of any sort. hard for me to believe there was no trouble at all, just i didnt see anything. the consumers seemed to be on good behavior. so props to the cops for lettin us do our thang without any attitude.
---shit, i forgot to put the pictures up first again.....:joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple shots of a cindy bud from a plant i took down this week. she smells soooo strong. i will be sampling her for the first time tonite! im stoked, but this purpleskunk bowl keeps going and going....
picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a slightly diff pheno of cindy that im taking tonight at day 57. this strain smells incredible. and i have NEVER taken a strain this early! haha. i have no problem whatsoever with going as long as needed. im really surprised. you know i should smoke this first bowl of cindy before i make this post................................shit, still havent finished the purpleskunk.........ok here we go.....whoa! i heard someone say something bout a rotten fruit smelling pheno-think i understand now....but in a very sweet way.....holy crap! that is maybe the sweetest tasting herb ive had in a long long time.....real mellow, low profile sweetness so it doesnt offend...maybe a wine person would say dry....but full flavor...wow...she should still taste green....she doesnt....im high.....veeerrrry nice...
picture.php

G

Greyskull

57 days shit thats my territory boss!
watch out hehe

nice seeing you today was bummed i had to bail because it was just getting cool rolling aorund with you.

heywhat about grampa skunk. or skunk daddy... Skunk Daddy is coincidentally SD ..... for some reason skrunk comes to mind too. sorry about the skrunk one....

guest396

you know, it was kinda cool. i was freakin out at first, it was packed, but i was following skull around, letting him block, (he was one of about three dudes there bigger than me!) and my meds kept me cool. after awhile i met up with a couple icmaggers i had not met in person, and though we didnt have time to have a sit down, it was very cool! felt instant good vibes. and it was good to catch up with bro's!(shout to bigherbtree!-i know you cant post back-but waddup!)
---very interesting, like being in a big ass headshop where you can say things like'bong' or make statements such as 'these papers will be great for smoking east coast sour d' haha. and lots of scantily clad women.
---{abrupt change of subject} I am so freakin high from smoking this gdp x htc skunk ibl! im tired of typing that name. SHOUT OUT SOME NAME SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS STRAIN! im not shouting, thats a cry for help! i have been calling it san diego purple skunk, but thats a bitch to type also!!!!!!!!!
{another abrupt change...}...so, i noticed an incredibly low presence of UNIFORMED police...im sure there were plenty undercover...i didnt notice any trouble, any hassling of any sort. hard for me to believe there was no trouble at all, just i didnt see anything. the consumers seemed to be on good behavior. so props to the cops for lettin us do our thang without any attitude.
---shit, i forgot to put the pictures up first again.....:joint:

GDPSK pineapple pheno

[

GDPSK Pina Colada pheno this is going to be a 77 day or more grow on this one as it it isn't even close to done.

sub, no light leaks but i had a nanner show up on a diff one of these about day 63 looking for others.

Headband took a loss today as she was so fat n swollen i didn't notice a rogue leaf had died away with the plot to crush my girl with mold! i opened her up and just as i feared headband soup yuck!!!!!!! so i pulled her top two weeks early and lost about an eighth of what would have been primo smoke! sub can testify that this isn't the kind of smoke you want to lose any of. oh well my first grow in over three years, just smoking your own is the shit! ah sensi star...... OHGEE-out

N

NOYB

Nice list of strains APE is providing...and cool to see J1 hanging in there :D. I talked to a friend who visits the LA scene fairly regularly and said it seems to be quite common now at the clubs. He said everybody was acting like it was a new strain and my buddy just laughed. I'm getting that cut back tomorrow to go outdoors.

Hey Sub...nice to see that C99 worked out for you. Great job with it! From what I understand most of what you'll find in those beans is that rankish tropical fruit pheno.