What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

J

JeffSpicoli

Platinum is also a strain.
And i believe there is a Platinum kush that is different as well.
Who knows, all really confusing....
As long as it gets you where you wanna be right :)

G

guest5703

Looks like the real deal Shan Diego. Nice work. I only saw the hogs once but it did look like the shots you have there. Very stout, bushy plant, very bubba looking nugs.

Darius

Nice work Shan...
A nug of White Rhino x Trainwreck...
Sat mornin pre Goodguys Car Show....

ATT14.jpg

J

JeffSpicoli

Ya i was over at Shans and got to check out / smell the Hogsbreath Seemed legit to me, had like a lemon-lime bubba smell to it. SUUUUUPER frosted

Ya i was over at Shans and got to check out / smell the Hogsbreath Seemed legit to me, had like a lemon-lime bubba smell to it. SUUUUUPER frosted

yesss sir that's the one all right. I've always thought of her as a lemon lime
bubba. Good to see she is around.
Does ape have her, or is that from a disp. i've seen the sourhog all over but never the real one, looks totally bomb shan...

J

JeffSpicoli

yesss sir that's the one all right. I've always thought of her as a lemon lime
bubba. Good to see she is around.
Does ape have her, or is that from a disp. i've seen the sourhog all over but never the real one, looks totally bomb shan...

Im not sure if APE has her, and if he does i think hed have the sourhog.. Cant say for sure.
But im sure in time APE would be able to get it no problem.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
all i know is its nice to be able to click on 'last page' and go straight to it finally!

Jalisco Kid

I too have the sd x hogsbreath. I finally found some pic on hogsbreath around page 50 here. Mine looks nothing like that. I am glad I kept more of the chem 91 then sd x hogsbreath. They both seem to not take off in veg , though you do not need time lapse photography like you would for bubba to see growth. Could anyone give me info on what to expect for the stretch? JK

G

guest5703

Damn headimonster those are some fucking healthy leaves bro! And it looks like you tied your ladies down a bit to get that wonderful bushy style. Great work on those, they should be monsters!

J

JeffSpicoli

Im sure BHT will chime in with some info about the sour hog. Afterall, i believe hes the one who chucked the pollen for the cross?

Also, JK did you say the chem91 and sour hog are "NOT" very fast veggers???? Is that what you meant by neither take off in veg????

Cause shoot, i have the sour hog, and both the docta and apothecary 91 chems... And all of these are ridiculously fast vegging, super stretchy/lanky... You take a batch of clones/cuts and they veg back faster than anything else....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
that sour hog looks quite nasty....in a good way......allot of under growth...now are there kush top's?bht?...........$

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
My "straight" Hogsbreath is not real fast in veg but def faster than bubba. I found mine did a vegetative push after I topped her.

Im sure BHT will chime in with some info about the sour hog. Afterall, i believe hes the one who chucked the pollen for the cross?

Also, JK did you say the chem91 and sour hog are "NOT" very fast veggers???? Is that what you meant by neither take off in veg????

Cause shoot, i have the sour hog, and both the docta and apothecary 91 chems... And all of these are ridiculously fast vegging, super stretchy/lanky... You take a batch of clones/cuts and they veg back faster than anything else....

headimonster

thats how the sour bubs are, lst em or top em and they branch out, otherwise ur gonna be counting the days ur in veg getting em the way you want....---the sour hog is extremely quick vegger....right along with the fire og and ALL the chems...i mean 91, D, 4, Apoth. They just grow....so i dunno, but i def . want some info on the SOUR HOG...where u at BHT?

Jalisco Kid

I guess it is all relative. I have some of my crosses growing with them that do about 1' a week in my buckets. The sour hog chem 91 and a cheese I was given is twice the size of my bubba x paki or pre bubba. I need 3.5' plants that will stretch 2x for it to work in my sys. Otherwise all the bells and whistles in my room are not earning their keep. Most of my past strains are giving my patients 2lb plus in a 70 day flower. I am trying to find new strains to work in my sys. Everyone wants more intense flavors and highs, the way of the world lol. Suerte JK