What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Cannabean

you guys have some really amazing flowers!:yoinks:

some dried blue dream haze cut early on day 46.

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest5703

Helllll yea MM!!! Fucking dank Elvis bro, how is she smellin?? The smell after she is dry is awesome! Definitely unique! Looks like you got her to yield better than I did too ,great job and wonderful colors!!! she looks fucking shiny!!!

S

slackerbri

Post do seem to be vanishing rather often. Mostly its the ones looking for stuff and any responses that come from them.

Stay classy San Diego

OsWiZzLe

Heres some Blue Dream at 42 days and then some finished Ortega from the Rapid Rooter dude...taken down at 9 weeks...i put them under my insane uv bulbs for 2 weeks....i think it made it frostier fa sho....anyone else who's grown this strain care to chime in? These bulbs are the Aqualine Buschke 10K 400 watt MH bulbs that throw mad UVB out ...i havent been able to smoke the nugz yet..they wont be ready till next week...i took the glass cover off the reflector and let the bulb just shineeeeee.....:joint:

OsWiZzLe

Sky Walker OG x White Russian and Mr Nice...gonna mother these out and run em in numbers and see how they do down the road

OsWiZzLe

Royal Haze @ day 42....this shit was kicked into flowering str8 from a rooted clone....this strains yields so bomb...and u can cut it at 8 weeks....9 weeks it'll kick ur ass :)

J

JeffSpicoli

ya looks like all the past posts ive had in this thread for a while have all disapeared :p lol
i must of had like 4or5 post regulating those noobs. haha
All of those post by those couple newbies and all responses are gone, its crazeeee. Good job mods! they really did clean things up and got rid of LOTS of unnecessary post

G

guest5703

Let's get this thread back on the right track fellas! To start off my morning at 7am, I smoked a nice bowl of this quick wash ISO hash. Booomb diggity!:laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

Keep it classy, San Diego

bbing

Hey brothers,
I bumped my timer in flower box and maybe shifted 45 min or so. Didn't catch on for a coupke days so just let it ride.

My MKU has gone nanner happy just wondering if a shift that late in the game could have initiated the circle jerk??

S

slackerbri

I dont think that much of a shift would be that bad.

I see it this way, in nature daylight hours are shifting and along with that come fall/winter in many areas the weather can go nasty later in the day as the temps reach the dew point level, clouds darken and sometimes it rains so that has to effect the hours the plant gets it usual natural light.

hope that make sense

Darius

Platinum OG

Platinum OG

I was wondering if i could get some info on this strain. I picked some up from a place in OC about 2-3 mo ago. At the same time i got a clone named the same.
Here are a few pics(worst camera and the flash just stoped working)
I took these yesterday before i took her down. The bud shot i took this morning...

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/Psyric/PICT0284.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/Psyric/PICT0285.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b396/Psyric/PICT0299.jpg

J

JeffSpicoli

i think i remember hearing that Platinum OG was a OGK x Afghani Kush cross.
Not positive, but i believe thats what APE told me

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think dragor brought some of that down with him last time he came over. if its the same thing, very tasty......

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Let's get this thread back on the right track fellas! To start off my morning at 7am, I smoked a nice bowl of this quick wash ISO hash. Booomb diggity!:laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

Keep it classy, San Diego[/QUOTE

Thats some of the best QWISO Hash I've seen! Did you just use 99% ISO with some trim or did you use straight bud to get it that pure? And what did you strain it through? Did you use a coffee filter?

G

guest5703

I used buds, wet buds in fact. Shook for 30 seconds with 99% alcohol. After I evaporated it, I churned it up and it turned into more of a golden color. Burned great and bubble, taste is awesome! I'm gonna lite up a bowl right now, PEACE

Darius

Thanks for the info jeff.
I thought i saw somewhere that platinum was a strain but now i cant find it.
I am excited to get a taste myself. I havent seen it around lately and remember it being one of my favorite smokes. Then again I did grow it so...who knows what i came up with lol

S

Shan Diego

Hog's Breath

Hog's Breath

I just flowered out the Hog's Breath for the first time. She has no stretch whatsoever, and she smells like a rank Bubba. Seem legit to y'all?

Latest posts

Latest posts