What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Voodoo

Apologize in advance if this doesn't fit this thread...

Looking to get pest free clones from 215 source. Every time I get kids here at the shops in Diego I get mites and mildew. Anyone have any recommendations?

Absolutely! Its called Avid and another is called Miclobutanil.:wave:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
picture.php

Cali, i love what you are doing with these pictures btw. I hope the book is coming along well.

If i ever do any breeding can i have you permission to use the strain name Fat Turd Fucker?

Bomb plants and Artwork bro

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good advice being given.
the seeded plants are doing nicely...the hashplant pollen took on the p91 and the xj13 that was thought to be tahoe...heres a couple shots of the scmk that got hit w c99 pollen

picture.php

picture.php

praisehim.

Veteran
wow sub ^^ the pollen chucking/crossing is awesome. but dont you really just wanna smoke that ? that scmk looks gorgeous.

V

Voodoo

Man sub, every time I see your ish in flower its a reminder that I need to pay attention to your methods, those things are always so pretty..:tiphat:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
even loaded with beans that scmk is a pleasure to look at
hows the buds smelling?
looks super healthy!!!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all...been a rough couple days w pain...pretty much been out for the last 24 hours or so...now im awake, feeling better and a lil bored...so i took some shots...heres the cut given as p91...she is gonna have some fat nugs for sure...still has that citrusy aroma...gettin a lil shaerper...little danker...growin like mad...day 41
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that last shot is wicked isnt it?:laughing:...heres the ole lady...chemd...day 41 also...been feeding her a lil diff this time...gonna try to time her for a 75-80 day harvest date...with her leaf condition its a lil harder w her...but i think i know her well enough by now to pull it off..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Nice pics Sub. it's going to be a long day... i havent gotten much sleep at all. Anyway, how long do you usually take your Chem D? She looks nice and Chem D ish (fat) already. 80 days will be a TKO

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics Sub. it's going to be a long day... i havent gotten much sleep at all. Anyway, how long do you usually take your Chem D? She looks nice and Chem D ish (fat) already. 80 days will be a TKO

she is just starting to swell...i had to stake her up last night as she is gonna start getting heavier now...the combination of canna bio and the above mentioned summer heat is gonna slow her down just a bit and help me get to the late stages...have taken her at mid to late 60's...once i got her to 75, but she was basically dead on the vine...her soil had gotten dried out towards the end, ph got thrown off, and at that stage she just never fully recovered....ive got the valley on the same schedule...want to go at least 75...both chemd and valley have twins on the seeded side, and im feeding them according to schedule...can see the diff between the two sets...
...anyways...i just wanna see if taking it to 80 goes PAST the peak, or if it just turns it into the most potent herb ive ever seen! it will depend on the leaves...shes a weird one....

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Better than "Feelin on your booty" or "You remind me of my jeep (i wanna ride it)" or "I like the Crotch on you"

its a tough call :dunno:

:moon::jerkit:

:off2: sorry.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
valleys gonna be siiiiick
picture.php

picture.php

----xj13 bout a week behind the valley sooo 35ish...its eerie growing this strain after growing j1...this plant got less light than everything else in the garden...figured if it was tahoe, was gonna yield like shit anyways..ha
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-----gonna start a chem4 for the first time in the next couple days...looking forward to growin some of this w the bio
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest5703

Rob, whats your secret? Duuude that Chem 4 is off the chaaain healthy!!!!!! I cant get my bitches dark green, they stay light green/yellow WTF?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.