heres some quick shots of the cherry day 28 or 29
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wont let me edit my post to say i smoked a sample of cherry tonight...powerful stuff!

Mitochondrion

I have to agree with you. Theres nothing like having to focus on stringing words together to form a complete sentence and being high enough to laugh at the difficulty to do so. :):thank you: SD.

Mito-

G

guest5703

FFA lookin good, your whole room looks really nice Rob great work!

humbleguy

Veteran
SubRob- Are you noticing any stretch variance between the double under and the alien dawgs? The dud appears to lean slightly heavier to the Indica side while the Ether and Cherry appear to be slightly more Sativa in posture.

V

Voodoo

Just got done playing with Golden Cindy 99 dust all over my Chernobyl Thaitanium. Sooooooooo excited!:thank you:

Chef_Flaco

Hey Chef,
Thanks for stopping in. your grow is looking nice. We'll have to hook up at the next PNC farmers market

Thanks bro, im always down for a burn session and shop talk.

I know Flaco! Met at PNC a while ago... Whattup, bro. Glad to see things are going well!

Sup Shan! All is well, bro. see ya @ the farmers market:plant grow:
flaco---a field of j1! its like a dream!!! haha...beautiful shots and welcome to sdf2

Thanks bro, these wouldnt be there if not for you. literally, lol.

Flaco - those are some good looking plants sir, welcome!

TY voodoo , If im not mistaken i've got your LA Con from the farmers market?

For sure if from Sub then legit. I can't see those pics cause of office lockdown with installing certain software. If you load those pics into your gallery I can view. Looks like you're hosting those images elsewhere.

Fixed it just for you buddy.

Chef - Thanks for sharing looks great. I used to try to find a J1 cut for a long time and never could. now that I have no space and had given up it appears as if to taunt! LOL , thanx.

What is the general concensus on the double underdog? Cause thus far I have not heard much about it on this thread. Good to hear about whats going on guys. Looks like i am learning to do some outdoor this year also :) I will post some pics soon.

Mito - :wave:

Thanks Mito, Glad I could be of service :tiphat: Lol..

As far as DUD goes, I've read she's really sensitive to light leaks, and if u take her past 10 weeks she will throw nanners. Empty nanners, but still nanners. someone taking her to the next market??

As far as the aliendog from what ive read, the 'alien' pheno is the 'cherry' dog. This is from reading different journals from different 'alien' crosses not only the aliendog. There are 'cherry' phenos in each cross which leads me to believe that the so called 'cherry' phenos are in actuality the 'alien' leaning phenos. But this is just what i've read and havent flowered any of them. YET :dance013:

Flaco

V

Voodoo

TY voodoo , If im not mistaken i've got your LA Con from the farmers market?

You do have my "LA Confidential" which by now Im sure you've seen is not LA Confidential. By the way, what did you give to me so I can put a face to the screen name? The LA Con is some form of what we think is a South America based very pure sativa. Mine is at about day 20 or so and it looks as equatorial as it gets. Strong smell of tangerine and grapefruit and a slight bubble gum hint.

Has your plant shown the 13 finger leaves that mine did (before I hacked the buhjesus out of her)? That has to be an identifying factor for sure..

OsWiZzLe

CHem D x Lemon Larry day 52

dankest herb i have smoked yet

Attachments

• iranian11.jpg
    iranian11.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 11
  • iranian17.jpg
    iranian17.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
G

gorillaseeds

CHem D x Lemon Larry done by elite genitics? elite's gear was sick i kept his chemhead, super strawberry diesel, lost the lemon larry. I just used his ultimate chem (91 x D) to make some crosses.

OsWiZzLe

whats going on Sub and Gorilla .....

the cross is Elite Genetics Lemon Larry Bx2 Male x Chem D

its the only strain that makes me sweat after a phat bowl...taste and potency are amazing...taste like sour patch kids lemon flavor of course..shits got kick ..and i cant build a tolerance to it which is awsome...i'm gonna cross this plant....to my Iranian Male for fun

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SubRob- Are you noticing any stretch variance between the double under and the alien dawgs? The dud appears to lean slightly heavier to the Indica side while the Ether and Cherry appear to be slightly more Sativa in posture.

and i think the longer they go the more evident it will be...

Chef_Flaco

You do have my "LA Confidential" which by now Im sure you've seen is not LA Confidential. By the way, what did you give to me so I can put a face to the screen name? The LA Con is some form of what we think is a South America based very pure sativa. Mine is at about day 20 or so and it looks as equatorial as it gets. Strong smell of tangerine and grapefruit and a slight bubble gum hint.

Has your plant shown the 13 finger leaves that mine did (before I hacked the buhjesus out of her)? That has to be an identifying factor for sure..

I didnt trade ya anything, One of my boys got it from you, then passed cuts on to me. Not sure what you guys traded.. I was the extremely handsome guy w the Hawaiian Pot leaf shirt :laughing: . I have been reading this thread and saw that it wasnt LA Con, it just didnt click until you mentioned it. She was the the exact same thing as yours, super skinny leaves, 11-13 leaves. WAS. She was murdered today and trashed.

Flaco

Mitochondrion

I hope I am not offending by answering a question not directed at me but I am doing DUD and AD"ether". The DUD stretched about 6-8 more inches in my space. I saw both of these done side by side before and In my honest opinion thought DUD a tad heavier. However in my situation, while the dud is taller, it seems the AD is going to be the fatter at this point. Though I will take that with a grain of salt at this point. I am 4 weeks in flow

peace Mito-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts