What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRabbi

Good morning to all SDF2

I have been busy recovering from a abalone diving accident, and the funerals of two of the patients i caregiver for.

Looks like everyones kickin into gear with those stellar SD genetics. took me a whole day to read and catch up with the thread pg 43- 61.

Voodoo great job, still got to find a space to give the cfl a shot too. Humblguy, you killed it with the Aliens'. I will be flowering the Alien kush (LVPK X Alien tech) Starting June will post some shots then.

Rabbi

Last edited by a moderator:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rabbi-im sorry too hear about your friends...hope your okay and recovering well.---gots ta ask you to edit last part of your post though...it will get you guys in a bit of trouble when the mods see it..

i really like the cut that is floating around as chem d(chemdawg).....the chemd is so overpowering in smell and taste you gotta take a break once in awhile...then you run out for a few months and it becomes the holy grail again! haha...PNC will have the same chem d cut i have within a few weeks...just look for the crappy looking leaves!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry i didnt explain better...talk about trading or dropping off cuts for a specific person and/or at a specific place for that individual is prohibited by the t.o.u.....a mod explained to me that the only exception would be notice of a donation of genetics to a medical provider for public release....also, im not sure about naming folks at a dispensary, whether they mind being named is not the issue...im certainly not offended by your post im just looking out for ya! gots ta get to that 50 post mark so you can pm!:)

Last edited:
S

Shan Diego

I see. Very nice pics. I'm gathering that the cut I have is definitely not the Chem-d but maybe another chem?? Apothecary? Chem 4? The smell is just not that strong. Yield is awesome but the quality on this particular cut is a little concerning.

clone drama.

I just puffed a bowl of iso- that I think if from that same chem cut, and I feel like towlie...I have no idea what's goin on...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...had to take a break from the transplanting...rest my back....lights came on in the flower tent, stuck my head in and caught sight of the INSANE resin production and beautiful structure of the cherry pheno AD....rubbed a leaf and she smeeeeeeeeeellllllsss intense... she looks to be ahead of ether at this point in resins...started same day same size etc...anyways...just more random shit...:bump:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a couple peep shots of the cherry ad...shes still very early...EDIT...i guess i did not catch the INSANE part on camera...haha...when the lights first came up it just looks...i dunno...like a white blanket on the leaves...anyways..

picture.php

picture.php

-------and here are a few nugs of the chemd im flowering right now....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest5703

thats so funny Natagonnaworrie, I was literally just reading GET MO's thread on his new vert setup. Looks good and has some advantages eh???

Smoking on some nice strains this morning from a good local collective. Sour Headband, Blue Cheese, Purple Urkle, Fire OG, and Banana Kush...Got 1 gram of each for a very decent price of 58 dollars. 1g was a freebie for first timers though. Lovin their selection of OG's, and their low meds are super dank too. One of the first good collectives I've been too in the two weeks I've had my card. They seem very knowledgeable too.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran

Oh cool b/c i'm going to need some one to compare notes with.. i'v only been at it for one day and i already think i suck at it :D

In all seriousness i think there is going to be a whole new learning curve. It's like starting over with ALMOST (well some stuff is still the same) everything i know. I'm going to try a VScrog.

thats so funny Natagonnaworrie, I was literally just reading GET MO's thread on his new vert setup. Looks good and has some advantages eh???

Smoking on some nice strains this morning from a good local collective. Sour Headband, Blue Cheese, Purple Urkle, Fire OG, and Banana Kush...Got 1 gram of each for a very decent price of 58 dollars. 1g was a freebie for first timers though. Lovin their selection of OG's, and their low meds are super dank too. One of the first good collectives I've been too in the two weeks I've had my card. They seem very knowledgeable too.

That is funny when i closed SDF2 i saw your post was the most recent in the whole grow forums. I was just over checking out Marlo's grow in the Vert section. He is rocking 2 400's and looking pretty smooth. I just hope all this work get me CLOSER to the GPW goal.

Oh yeah and you'll find that with the clubs. Some places are down right horrible. I have seen some straight up swag before, with some unknowledge able meth head behind the counter. I think things are getting better tho. And eventually you find your spot. I have 3 in rotation. One has great meds, although they ask for $65 an eight they will always do it for $55. Now i dont even ask the price, its just $55. Another is my spot for edibles and sodas and treats. Nice to stop there before the beach or a bbq (like today) :joint:

and the other has good clones but i'm mad at them right now b/c i gave them a mom of my C-99 that they were supposed to sell clones off of but at least have them for me when i came in and they whole the damn thing for $200. Anyway, live and learn. I hopefully will not be in need of clones anymore at a critical time.

biglove

Heya Cali,

I tried the purple urkle from top quality before they closed down and it was the nicest herb I had from a disp, beautiful purpling, MUCH better than grand daddy purple, which I understand to be an effort to boost the yield of PU, but the results...it def watered down an incredible strain. Much like the afi x bullrider i tried, someone attempted to lower the flowering time of BR and they may of succeeded but the smoke wasn't anywhere NEAR the quality of BR by itself.

The whole idea of doing a cross is to end up with progeny that is better than the parents as individuals. Before that collective on Mission Blvd was shut down I tried some super sliver wreck that was the only jar that blew my skirt up when I opened it and after growing SSH and TW separatly, it was a nicely done cross. the finished product was certainly better than the parents. Havn't been to a disp in a while now that I have three diff pals doing grows ;) It doesn't suck to live in SD these days, think I"ll vape and enjoy a bikeride around the bay, peace.

G

guest5703

lucky dogs, I wish I lived near the bay, I mean I'm close but I'll most likely be biking at my local park/trail. Have a good day SD!

guest396

Were still on the lookout for a nice 50 day finisher that isn't the usual skunk/afi offering. Any suggestions from PNC would be great. I think their bogglegum I've seen every now and then would do the trick. We grew it before from seeds bog sent me when I was on OG back in 03' to try and it was a nice plant, both the piney and the grape bubblegum phenos. Thanks for any input or help posting the pic :thank you:

bubbleberry crack......

if you can find/get the cut.

guest396

Good morning to all SDF2
I have been busy recovering from a abalone diving accident, and the funerals of two of the patients i caregiver for.
Looks like everyones kickin into gear with those stellar SD genetics. took me a whole day to read and catch up with the thread pg 43- 61.

Voodoo great job, still got to find a space to give the cfl a shot too. Humblguy, you killed it with the Aliens'. I will be flowering the Alien kush (LVPK X Alien tech) Starting June will post some shots then.

????????ohgee????????

Rabbi

sorry about your loss. i'll say prayers.

i'm in kansas now waiting for my mom to pass she has slipped into a coma and is expected to go soon. fuckin crushed, then my girl tells me when i called, my daughter that just had a tumor removed at age of two (she's just now three) has had her hormones excellorated and now is starting puberty!!!! i just don't understand and feel like curling into a ball and dying...

sorry i didnt explain better...talk about trading or dropping off cuts for a specific person and/or at a specific place for that individual is prohibited by the t.o.u.....also, im not sure about naming folks at a dispensary, whether they mind being named is not the issue...im certainly not offended by your post im just looking out for ya! gots ta get to that 50 post mark so you can pm!:)

didn't see the post, but somehow i have a feeling i'm mixed up in it. sorry that.

Heya Cali,

I tried the purple urkle from top quality before they closed down peace.

this was my friends shop

Status
Not open for further replies.