What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Diddy

What do I call matunuska thunderfuck x sour bubble 4?

Thunderbubble sounds good, maybe Matanuska Bubblefuck?

Isn't Alaskan Gold another name for Matanuska Thunderfuck?
I remember reading that somewhere awhile back. Alaskan Bubble.

Keep the J's lit SD and keep it DANK!

Y

Yankee Grower

Sub...thanx for popping in at that J1 thread. I got no pics handy.

Hope all is well!

This thread is rocking as usual :). Humbleguy with his dank all over the place.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
What do I call matunuska thunderfuck x sour bubble 4?

I'd call her a SourFuck... Or FuckBubble... I wish Stinky Pinky wasnt already taken LOL... ThunderBubble is good, and the pussies that cant handle the name Green Crack probably could handle ThunderBubble hahaha :tiphat:

I know a few girls I'd like to get into a FuckBubble :chin:

Some full melt BubbleFuck hash sounds good :)

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Some info for Voodoo, and a call for help :wave:

http://www.weedtracker.com/forums/p...ket-want-trade-list-4-191276.html#post1470455

Hey 420, were you at the PNC clone off a while back? I got my NL#5 x Durban Poison from a guy referring to himself as "420" on the forums..

Attention to the people who were at the farmers market...lol ...anyway,, i was trading cuts i had,,Cannadential ( which is str8 FIRE!!! ) ( LA Con X Cantalope haze), whoever got cuts from me there will luv the meds.... & had an Urban Poison (Durban poison X northern lights #5),,which i flowered out an results were huge yielding,,,12 zips ,1 clone,,bout 7 week veg., an i didnt save any clones of her ,cause she was a BIG wispy bitch all thru veg..but meds came out bomb, tasty (bubblegummy/fruity) an gave out a few clones ,,,so jus wondering if anyone who recieved cuts of her ,if u can take cuts an bring em to the next farmers market,,,would like to get a hold of her again ,,,or message me please,... Thanks

V

Voodoo

Kush 420420 said:
Attention to the people who were at the farmers market...lol ...anyway,, i was trading cuts i had,,Cannadential ( which is str8 FIRE!!! ) ( LA Con X Cantalope haze), whoever got cuts from me there will luv the meds.... & had an Urban Poison (Durban poison X northern lights #5),,which i flowered out an results were huge yielding,,,12 zips ,1 clone,,bout 7 week veg., an i didnt save any clones of her ,cause she was a BIG wispy bitch all thru veg..but meds came out bomb, tasty (bubblegummy/fruity) an gave out a few clones ,,,so jus wondering if anyone who recieved cuts of her ,if u can take cuts an bring em to the next farmers market,,,would like to get a hold of her again ,,,or message me please,... Thanks

Well sheeiit, I should probably take some clones off the NL5XDurban I just tossed into flower! Hmmm, I wonder how many I should take..

Oh, I too like BubbleFuck. :blowbubbles:

M

medfinder

cool names..

cool names..

thanks for the names!

heres Raaskal OG knocked up with Sour bubble 4.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• s 012.jpg
    s 012.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 8
  • s 017.jpg
    s 017.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 10

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fire cut x sourbubble? that sounds pretty wicked! got enough of those to send in to the server fund? if so, people will go nuts for em!

M

medfinder

I hope so.

I hope so.

fire cut x sourbubble? that sounds pretty wicked! got enough of those to send in to the server fund? if so, people will go nuts for em!

After getting the cali beans... I was told the Fire was crossed with sfv og bx3 male.

the 2 females I have are The one that kinda looks like the fire,2cd pic.

and the other pheno is more like the sfv og.

the sourbubble 4 male was soooo slow in veg, huge dark green fan leaves.

also pollenated the oaksterdam og with sourbubble pollen.

the seeds are mosly small and white..bummer.

we will see what apes platinum og x sour bubble 4 looks like cuz the seeds forming are huge.

the biggest plumpest seeds are on the mendo purps x killer queen.

that will be one to keep an eye on.

I feel that making seeds is going to be the way to go with november legal cannabis comming.

also a fully seeded plant can produce a lot of seeds...no wonder a lot of well known growers are making genetics.

at 3 to 10 bucks a bean...I can see why.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
..funny, this conversation seems strangely familiar.

making seeds might be the way of our future. But if that’s something you want to get into i say the sooner the better. Only a few breeders will eventually be the reputable 'American' (California) breeders with the 'original' strains. <--Old for us, new to the rest of the world. Don't get me wrong i'm all for American genetics getting on the scene. I know that there are people chopping at the bit to get a few beans mailed to them back home. That’s why i always have an eye out for dank pollen. a little here, a little there... Sometimes we don't know what we have out here.

Pure gold. Pure gold.

On another note, don't you think making beans would be easier BEFORE the November election (assuming it were legalized). Making beans takes such little space / light. It seems that would be easier to do while staying stealth and medical. After it's legal people are going to be going LARGE.

Maybe there can be a SDF bean company haha

(if that joke was against the rules give me a holla and i'll remove..)

happy almost 4/20.

More Pics from downtown SD

More Pics from downtown SD

I just pollenated quit a bit with My Sour Bubble BX3 Daddy... I always love what he brings to the game.

Here's some pictures from the collective of my grow.. Sorry for the quality!

Heath Robinson's Black Rose
blackrose.jpg

Heath Robinson's Black Rose Male
blackrosemale.jpg

Heath Robinson's Black Rose Male
blackrosemale2.jpg

Bloom Room
bloomroom1.jpg

Bloom Room
bloomroom2.jpg

Bloom Room
bloomroom3.jpg

Delta 9 Labs Brainstorm Haze x G13 Male
brainstormhazexg13male1.jpg

Fruit Spirirt, Blue Dream Haze, Arcata Trainwreck
FS_BD_ATW.jpg

Bodhi's Little Blessings.. Male
littleblessingsmale1.jpg

Bodhi's Little Blessings.. Male
littleblessingsmale2.jpg

Riot Seeds ChemHawg D Kush [Chemdawg D x (Master Kush x Original OG Kush x Hawgsbreath)]
RiotsChemHawgDKush.jpg

Riot Seeds Clockwork Orange
RiotsClockworkOrange 1.jpg

Veg Room
vegroom1.jpg

Veg Room - Original OG Kush - Bushy Sativa in middle
vegroom2.jpg

Veg Room
vegroom3.jpg

Veg Room - Chemdawg D - Bushy Plant on Right - also Mother of ChemHawg D Kush
vegroom4.jpg

Veg Room
vegroom5.jpg

M

medfinder

..funny, this conversation seems strangely familiar.

making seeds might be the way of our future. But if that’s something you want to get into i say the sooner the better. Only a few breeders will eventually be the reputable 'American' (California) breeders with the 'original' strains. <--Old for us, new to the rest of the world. Don't get me wrong i'm all for American genetics getting on the scene. I know that there are people chopping at the bit to get a few beans mailed to them back home. That’s why i always have an eye out for dank pollen. a little here, a little there... Sometimes we don't know what we have out here.

Pure gold. Pure gold.

On another note, don't you think making beans would be easier BEFORE the November election (assuming it were legalized). Making beans takes such little space / light. It seems that would be easier to do while staying stealth and medical. After it's legal people are going to be going LARGE.

Maybe there can be a SDF bean company haha

(if that joke was against the rules give me a holla and i'll remove..)

happy almost 4/20.

OOOHHH...San Diego's Finest Seeds Company?

Hell ya!

Sounds like the leader in medical marijuana Genetic's!!:wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
San Diegos Finest Seeds? hmmmm...why didnt i think of that?:)
....just a(nother) random blurb...when i smell ECSD in flower i am reminded that if i HAD to pick just one strain, HAD to pick...she would be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts