What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an original Chem D cut... smells like Chemmy Babyshit... I don't recall what the Chem D from PNC was like when I grew it out, it's been a while, but Ape usually is good about knowing what he gets

Dr.Diddy

Exile! SOunds awesome!!!
I have a Skywalker(BlueberryxMazar)x Warlock. Skylock.

I just had a sample nug, and damn! putting on trichs now and starting to shine above the others. I'll be right back, gonna post a couple pics.

guest396

OHGEE, Calico does the best Bubbles impression, ever.

YES! Kid and I just watched that the other night. Loved it, thought it was great! TPB ftw!

Hahahaha, (Bubbles voice)I don't know what you're talking about Voodoo, I just sit in my fackin' shed, take care of my kitties and listen to ocksuckin' Rush while Ricky and Julian try to get me to do all of their fackin' work...where the fack are those 2 ocksuckers corey and trevor?

here kitty kitty kitty come kitty!

i swear by jezebel ricky i will corn on the cob you!

Hahahahahahahahaha! dying just thinking about it

Dr.Diddy

Alright here is a pic of the Skylock that just wrecked me earlier and put me into a nice haze for the last 4.5 hours. Sushi was Bomb!!!

Sorry about the not so great pics, one day I'll get a nice camera, one day!

Skylock at 6.5 weeks and 1-1.5 to go! 1 week veg and into flower.
picture.php

Here is a cross that I have been working on...
picture.php

picture.php

Wildwilly's NL#5 x RIP crossed to Swampy's Free Leonard. It looks really sativa dominant in it's structure and growth, but the buds are super dense, this plant was vegged for two weeks and LSt'd throughout. At 6.5 weeks in The buds are beginning to put on crystals in abundance and looking really damn good. I have 5 more I have been growing from seed that have been vegging for about a month. I want to reveg the skylock and get some cuts out to kind folks around these parts. Also am revegging a GF x C99, also known as "TANK" for a fallen friend from over at TY. The color was great on her and the smoke was awesome. I want to work on the (NL#5xRIP(C99xAK47xGF))x(G13x Butterscotch Hawaiian) some more...I want to run an F2 seed run, select a couple phenos and BX to their respective genetic lines, Really love the airborne G13 that was used for swampy's cross, and the NL#5 makes it an awesome mix with those phenotypes to look out for. If any really good keeper plants come along you all know I will be contacting some of you. The one in flower now looks like a great yielder, she is gonna be heavy! A sample nug from a few days ago got me super ripped and had me racing...I could not sleep!
Til' next time...keep it dank fellas!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
diddy-nice pics...always wondered bout warlock...8 weeks...quick too. very nice!

V

Voodoo

Why do beautiful things always have to die by my hands? ;)

The alien dawg is at 10 weeks (70 days) and is getting the axe on tuesday after she spends some time drinking RO.

100_2139.jpg

100_2140.jpg

100_2141.jpg

As you can see, nug size is lacking at 368 watts over a 3X3.thus my addition of numerous lights bringing the current total to 690 watts.

100_2138.jpg

Chocolope is at 60 and looking very, very solid.

100_2147.jpg

Fire OG (image label is for SubRob :comfort:) seems to be responding VERY well to my increased lighting efforts. If she keeps growing like this I expect her to about double in size here in the next few weeks.

100_2143.jpg

Schnozzberry (sdXgrapeapexfireog) is starting to smell very grapey-apey. Yes, we have changed the "working title" of Purple Warhead to Schnozzberry. ;)

100_2145.jpg

G13 is just cake to grow..

100_2146.jpg

La Confidential is a mess. Shes nothing but buds, so... thats fine.. but shes leggy, and branchy, and I think Im heading down to Armstrongs to buy a tomato cage and some chicken wire.

100_2144.jpg

Here's Humble's Thaitanium at 9 days, or "squarenobyl" as I've been jokingly calling her.

100_2142.jpg

Thats all I've got going, next week I'll be tossing the joint Northern Lights #5 X Durban Poison & Lifesaver pot into flower..

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Was updating my thread in the Italian forum...thought I'd share what I was doing with everyone in here. Nothing crazy like some of you guys but it's working so far.

picture.php

Last row from left to right: Purple Kush, Grape Ape, LA Confidential#1, 1904 OG#1
Middle row from left to right: NL#5 x Durban(2 plants), Cannalope Haze, LA Confidential#4, 1904 OG#2
Front Row from left to right: Purple Widow, LA Confidential#3, LA Confidential #4, Tahoe OG

LA Cons stretch like crazy! Definitely sativa as hell. I have topped #2 and #4 at least 3 times so and they have only been in there about a week and a half.

Big props to Voodoo! That set up looks mean now man!

If you ever doubted CFLs for flowering, take a look at Voo's setup. Buds don't get as big as they would under HIDs but the light coverage is more evenly dispersed and the heat issue is non existent. Great for summer flowering IMHO. Big :yes: to Voo for a sick non-conventional setup. :)

Keep it danK SD! :wave:

M

medfinder

looking goods everyon

looking goods everyon

Heres some Knocked up stuff, mabie another 2 weeks to go.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• s 024.jpg
    s 024.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 8
  • s 023.jpg
    s 023.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 8
  • s 001.jpg
    s 001.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 8
  • s 007.jpg
    s 007.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 8

barth

I was wondering why so may use CFL in here? Is there a benefit to it? Is it to keep the heat down?

Don't mean to pose a stupid question just curious.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I was wondering why so may use CFL in here? Is there a benefit to it? Is it to keep the heat down?

Don't meant to pose a stupid question just curious.

I use supplemental PL-L style floros to add blue light to my hps. It helps keep node spacing a little tighter.

V

Voodoo

Ahhh i see, Do you use them for the entire flower period or just early in?

Well, my flowering setup is more to test CFLs power equivalents. I only did it flouro because people told me I couldn't flower with CFLs back when I started. Though at this point, Im running an even 70-75 degrees with a single oscillating fan blowing air over the plants to cool them. I don't think AC will ever be needed for this setup, so it should be good for energy savings. As for me switching to HPS - why fix whats already working, ya know?

Most here use them for vegetative, though they don't veg as fast as HPS/MH setups unless you're pushing to the max.

For clones, they are perfect, you'll root in no time with a couple CFLs over a dome, have no heat issues, and the light wont burn em.

M

medfinder

s.d day!

s.d day!

Gonna grab some barrels at o-harbor, then grab the best looking porterhouse at tiptop meats anhave um cook it for breakfast..and smoke some...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• s 003.jpg
    s 003.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 8
  • s 012.jpg
    s 012.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 10
  • s 019.jpg
    s 019.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 8
Voodoo - the quality of those bud look great... it's hard to believe that they'd look that awesome under CFL's... Totally awesome job brotha.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Looks great medfinder, making babies is fun... I hope you find what your looking for :wave:

One of these days we gotta meet up at a M&G or something :tiphat:

M

medfinder

Looks great medfinder, making babies is fun... I hope you find what your looking for :wave:

One of these days we gotta meet up at a M&G or something :tiphat:

What do I call matunuska thunderfuck x sour bubble 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.