What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJMAVEN

@KRD - OK, cool.

What do you think of the Stardawg IX? I have a pack of the original Stardawg that I can't wait to pop.

Which Snowdog are you refering to? Authentic cut? BX from REZ?

M

medfinder

which cut? looks like maybe "fire" cut?

No..I wish ..I got the norcal fire cut from ape an somehow it died.

This is very close to a 98 pre bubba but has more of a skunk coffee smell to it.

just crossed with sour bubble 4 beans on the way.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
DAMN !!! great pics and great strains guys,,,

just done drying this G13-P batch ( cut here in SD )
picture.php

QUOTE]

Red, thats a damn fine looking G-13. Must be a knockout.

..you guys are making my want to upload. Since i got my new cam uploading has been a P.I.T.A.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
ok, i'm in. So here's some Cindy from my last harvest. Finished about 2 weeks ago. It's impossible to NOT get stuff done on this sh*t.

damn, why can't i post an 'original' these thumbnails suck.

Keep up the good work everyone. :tiphat:

Hey Red,
How long do you let your G-13 go? Thankx

TheRabbi

Thanks for the greetings,

Ohgee - one stardawg with your name on it.

42027- The mendo purps that Sub thought didnt look right. i agree with him but to me it looks identical to the "Da purps" from thseeds as i have had that on a couplr times. lokking for pictures.

And who ever said that Obs - The only one with the Alien tech male thats not the case. he has gifted that cut to about 12 indivuals to inculde swerve and texaskid. so expect to see lots of crosses coming down.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats sup nata, nice bud ya got there and they look huge too haha

I let my G13 go for 9 weeks, at 9 weeks the smoke is already superb narcotic, i cant imagine what it would do at 10 or 11 weeks lol.

Man that Cindy is looking superb nata!
:canabis:

TheRabbi

BTW - just took cuts of the Chem 3, Whitedawg, Whitefire #4 all kromes cuts.
and a double underdawg. We will see how these clone, as havent run clones of
these yet.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Thanks for the greetings,

Ohgee - one stardawg with your name on it.

42027- The mendo purps that Sub thought didnt look right. i agree with him but to me it looks identical to the "Da purps" from thseeds as i have had that on a couplr times. lokking for pictures.

And who ever said that Obs - The only one with the Alien tech male thats not the case. he has gifted that cut to about 12 indivuals to inculde swerve and texaskid. so expect to see lots of crosses coming down.

Thank you for the heads up :) i'm posting from my ps3... not as easy as one would think lol

does da purps re veg real easy? if this plant gets even a tiny bit to much N late in flowering, new growth starts to push... i cut early because of that... hence not being as purple as she could have been

looking forward to seeing the pics :)

ESCOknows

thanks calcio,voodoo for the kind words.. few more .. this is a cross i did awhile back romulanxbubba good 50/50... whats also interesting is i picked up a grape rom cut back in oct of 09 .. when i flowered her out she was very similar to this romulan cut which i got in feb of 08.. smell, growth pattern was dead on no mistake'n it i dont know if grape rom is just a special romulan cut or a cross.. anyways her she is a week into flush

t420o

Bullrider

Bullrider

Greetings t420o
You're bound to find plenty of controversy over Bullrider & that includes PNCs version. I actually helped ape get ahold of one version a couple years ago but I think he currently offers a different version...which also has had it's authenticity challenged. Your best bet is to just finish it when the trichs are amber, enjoy your smoke which I bet will be very nice, and not dwell too much on if that particular cut is "true" Bullrider.
I grow at least one cut currently that could start major drama if I got hung up on the name. That cut is Hogsbreath. I simply refer to mine as "Hogsbreath (BHT cut)". I was very fortunate to be gifted the cut as Hogsbreath but I've seen cuts of Hogsbreath elsewhere ( including PNC) that looked radically different. Truth is, I don't really give a fu@k what it is other than a strain I truly value having in my nursery.

Peace & Welcome to SDF #2

Thanks GrowTech,

Ive heard it is quite the controversial cut down here. Like you said I'll harvest when trichs are amber, but no lie I was really hoping this would be the "real" cut. Thanks though, they look great anyways and I'm sure its gonna be dank.

humbleguy

Veteran
Alien Dawg (Cherry) going on 7 weeks, shit I'm 7 weeks older today, I'm starting to feel like an old timer around here....in fact, When I total up all the harvests I've had the pleasure of taking down I really start feeling my age.......:)
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

M

medfinder

lookin goods.

lookin goods.

Humble ur a pro!!

today I went through and whaaaaat? is this?

seeds forming on the base of the water leaves? yup!:artist:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• d 001.jpg
    d 001.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 9
  • d 002.jpg
    d 002.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 15
  • d 003.jpg
    d 003.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 9
  • d 004.jpg
    d 004.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 9
G

guest5703

sure theres a seed in there?? Ive seen a lot of ICers have some funky traits like that, pretty cool though what strain is that on??

V

Voodoo

Thats cool, plant the seeds, see what kind of "retard strength" comes out of it.:)

Jalisco Kid

Humble you know your feeling your age when you need the meds from the last cycle to get up and take care of the current one.lol Suerte JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts