San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
one puff and your gonna pass.....Couch lock :laughing:
picture.php

Good luck with what you are trying to do...

KRD

natagonnaworrie did you pick up that stardog? If so its
really superstardog, chem4 x tresdawg bx. Humble are you talking about the ether pheno? Cant wait to see some pics.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
OG KUSH

OG KUSH

OG wake and bake :dance013:

With and without flash :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So... Who's got the pipe? I got the flowers :smokeit:

guest396

FYI:

Re: today's menu 4/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI...here's last night's updated list:
Aliendog (alien tech x Chem D)
Stardog 7 (alien tech x Chem 4)
Chem-4
Strawberry Cream
Purple Trainwreck
Madness (subrob cut)
Bullrider (yes the real one not the afghani hybrid)

Sub, thats a hot shout out too.

I'm a little disappointed. I drove all the way there today for the SFV OG and it was sold out. Came in last night, gone today. My other source flaked. Rrrrrrr.. Next time i get her i'm not letting go again.

oops sub can offically add me to his dipshit list fudged on forum edicate in my post thanks to whoever cleaned up my mess. NGW see your pm.

helps when you add the words "i'll get one to a club near you to put in rotation" sorry gang.

V

Voodoo

That Alien Dawg made your drive worth the while. No pics yet but I can assure you, this is the best cut I have outside of my house reserve. She puts the chem d down like an old dog. Frostalicious.

Agree, though I think stardawg will probably top the Alien. :)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohgee.....dont sweat it bro....though i was wondering if the mods even bothered checking on us anymore...guess that answers that!haha....speaking of which...hey voodoo, at some point your gonna catch shit for putting up r's name....what ive been doing to signify the original cut(his cut anyway) is labeling it "the" fire cut...as opposed to the fire cut, which in my mind would be a cut from his seeds. it doesnt bother me in the slightest...but it bothers "them" haha...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420---i wonder if maybe thats not actually mendo purps...maybe it is one of the grape apes...cuz the mendo purps gets real dark....looks dank as hell whatever it is...
14641allnewer_013.jpg

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
ohgee.....dont sweat it bro....though i was wondering if the mods even bothered checking on us anymore...guess that answers that!haha....speaking of which...hey voodoo, at some point your gonna catch shit for putting up r's name....what ive been doing to signify the original cut(his cut anyway) is labeling it "the" fire cut...as opposed to the fire cut, which in my mind would be a cut from his seeds. it doesnt bother me in the slightest...but it bothers "them" haha...

I just want you guys to know, I dont vend or anything... I just like flooding what seems like a violation of the TOU with pretty pictures :)

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
420---i wonder if maybe thats not actually mendo purps...maybe it is one of the grape apes...cuz the mendo purps gets real dark....looks dank as hell whatever it is...
14641allnewer_013.jpg

But it tastes like lavander??? LOL :shucks:

I gave it to APE and he said its not Grape ape LOL :dunno:

I do know its pot from a plant :bashhead:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...ya we have so many freakin cuts down here its tough to keep em all straight...ironically, the buds in that pic were from a cut ape gave to me as grape ape! hah
---are those last two shots that cut?

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
...ya we have so many freakin cuts down here its tough to keep em all straight...ironically, the buds in that pic were from a cut ape gave to me as grape ape! hah
---are those last two shots that cut?

No, thats some Leda Uno F2 seed I made... My plants never look like everybody elses... :comfort: I dont know what the f*ck I'm doin to them LOL :plant grow:

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know what your doing to em either, but keep doing it cuz those shots look badass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts