Victorville og
picture.php

Chem D x Sour Dubble (reversed) 'Skullfucked'
picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Warm and fuzzy thought:

The best part of SDF is when I started everything was cut based, nearly zero crosses - and now everyone is creating all sorts of bitchin crosses and creating prime sets of totally unique genetics for future generations.

:tiphat::thank you:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Chem D x Sour Dubble (reversed) 'Skullfucked'
picture.php

Im very glad the Sour Dubb pollen worked well. Not sure what happened with the DT7 reversed pollen....it was super clean & stored less time than the Alien Dog-Ether pollen that fathered the DT7. Did you manage to get anything from the Valley reversed pollen?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
got a couple chem d x valley, larry berry x , and valley s1. Only a few of each. I used most of the valley pollen on sour dubble, which had no seeds in it. The valley pollen was definitely barely viable i guess.
Only got a couple purple urkle x sour dubble, none of the purple joy x dubble took. Got a couple valley x sour dubble, and a 15-20 southwest x sour dubble.
I pollinated 3 plants of chem d. 1 of the three didnt show any seeds. So id say the dubble pollen was viable, but not 100%. I was most interested in the chem d x dubble 'skullfucked'. And im definitely stoked with the number of beans there ended up being

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
great sounding cross st! bet there are more than a few gems in that baggie!

I'll be making an sd trip soon, it would be dope to catch up w/ you sd cats for a nice sesh.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Wow SD is killing it with the new seeds!

Went and tried Holy Grail with Terpene and I don't really like to brag but I had the greatest idea putting those 2 strains together for that cross. This stuff is amazing! Look, smell, taste and of course buzz...because there is one! Ill have to explain it a little later, gotta get ready for the day. Keep it danK Dago!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Anyone working with the SoCal Master cut? I have plans for mine and have some ideas for some great hybrids. Just curious if anyone was actually working with it or not. I posted a pic in another thread, I can post it up here if anyone wants to see it.

ST: Sounds like you got some very nice crosses in the works. Looking forward to seeing what you find and how they do. :cool:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Wow SD is killing it with the new seeds!

Went and tried Holy Grail with Terpene and I don't really like to brag but I had the greatest idea putting those 2 strains together for that cross. This stuff is amazing! Look, smell, taste and of course buzz...because there is one! Ill have to explain it a little later, gotta get ready for the day. Keep it danK Dago!

The samples that i have of this from Terp are some of the best smelling and most frost covered buds i have seen in months.

Everyone should definitely check out what the final product came out like. Impressive to say the very least.

I am making sure to have some on hand in case i bump into someone that hasnt seen it.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
The samples that i have of this from Terp are some of the best smelling and most frost covered buds i have seen in months.

Everyone should definitely check out what the final product came out like. Impressive to say the very least.

I am making sure to have some on hand in case i bump into someone that hasnt seen it.

I totally agree. Terpene killed it on this one, grown great! i really do hope the project takes off, we need to find another one like this one or better.

Buzz on it is something else, its like OG but not as dumbed down, more clear, eye vibrating, body tingling. I felt like melting into the couch. This stuff is awesome sauce. :)

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Wow, shit. Thanks guys! I'm glad Holy Grail turned out to be a solid cross, I was a bit concerned about calling it "Holy Grail" - especially if it turned out "meh"

Thanks again!

:thank you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts