S

Shan Diego

Hype hype hype
I looooooove hype
in my pipe
Ill burn that down!!!!!
Woooo
My tail is wagging

That source don't hype, fella. But when he says 'Some of the best/strongest effects ive experienced from a strain' it does make me think this was a successful breeding project. They say the proof is in the pudding.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Sour Dubble x Aliendawg (different pheno than nug shots above, this is the 'old adub') Its amazing how much it has chunked up in the past few weeks
picture.php

picture.php

Triangle Kush (the best smelling pot i have smelled, and my new favorite)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Victorville og (nugs are at least 50% larger than TK's which is same height and age)
picture.php

Chem 4 x Shadow haze
picture.php

Tahoe og x Dago Walker #3 (smells like fruit punch)
picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That source don't hype, fella. But when he says 'Some of the best/strongest effects ive experienced from a strain' it does make me think this was a successful breeding project. They say the proof is in the pudding.

oh i know shan
that dude knows his shit.
i hope i wasnt coming across as a doubter...
i was kinda trying to make fun at the folks that think all the socal folks do is hype up shit stuff...
ill smoke the shit out of some hype thank you very much.
if smoketrees says its bomb, thats a source that should not ever be doubted. he knows his quality.

it must have been a successful project to make dude say that....
again good job to all involved!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Wow Man. Trees... thank you so much for your past two posts. they have been very informative.

Dankness for sure

praisehim.

Veteran
smoketrees: the TK yields like nothing. But, its absolutely mouth watering. The flavor is amazing. Good job, enjoy her.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
GDP x Skunk IBL ( by Subrob) Males. There will be many F2s in the near future!
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ST A-Dub looks straight dank! nice job on that TK...got some pic's im about to drop....all done n in jars......nice shit SD! fuggin a dubb.....

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
bullrider is extinct... All that survived was a hermied mother, and the 'crew' started growing out s1 seeds. All the BR around now is from those seeds.

Chemoboi - Your 'ADub' looks more like the 'old cut' than the 'new cut'. Same as the one i have pics of in post #6380 Although they are sisters, so they could look pretty close and i could be wrong. I would just expect the "new Adub" to be much more stretched out than your pic

More Sour Dubble AlienDawg nugshots... (stuff is so strong ive been calling it lethal weapon)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Triangle Kush
picture.php

picture.php

Chem 4 Shadow Haze
picture.php

picture.php

dry nug closeup
picture.php

chemoboi

Chemoboi - Your 'ADub' looks more like the 'old cut' than the 'new cut'. Same as the one i have pics of in post #6380 Although they are sisters, so they could look pretty close and i could be wrong. I would just expect the "new Adub" to be much more stretched out than your pic

You could be right; they look a lot alike. I was told this is supposed to be the stretchier of the two; the preferred cut. I supercropped heavily, so now who knows. Also got the LED slammed right down on top of them.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
You could be right; they look a lot alike. I was told this is supposed to be the stretchier of the two; the preferred cut. I supercropped heavily, so now who knows. Also got the LED slammed right down on top of them.

This can be confirmed easy enough..

i did think it was the new one but i will find out for sure.

not sure if it is even a big deal but might be nice to know

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Sorry for the double post.

About those bags...

Some people were curious about if they have been put to the test...

They are reviewed and tested in multiple places but most notably and easiest for us, they are in the February issue of Nug magazine.

All i can say is there are legit! If packaged properly (with the vacuum bags that you can purchase) inside of the duffle bags even a dog should not smell it unless of a user error. i.e. some stink gets on the outside of the bag. Obviously they can not make that guarantee but i now know how extensively they have been tested.

Plenty (more than enough) of odor control for your usual day to day activities, including driving.

Check out the review.

Status
Not open for further replies.