What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest5703

I came in to see if the story about the guy who robbed a grow house was mentioned, damn Shan that is crazy shit seriously....What an ass though, who needs to go and rob someone over weed? It must have been more like money the guy was after...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
damn, i actually know the robber/person who died... Theres is more to the story than whats in that article. So sad/terrible

Mitochondrion

Napalm is female :)
picture.php
:laughing: ........... :bump:

damn, i actually know the robber/person who died... Theres is more to the story than whats in that article. So sad/terrible
always is, and all we need more bad publicity surrounding the movement. money does bad things to good people :( this has been my experience.

last week Outdoe foafs house

JTR

Oreo

conglomerate

Rainman x Polecat

Mito-

S

Shan Diego

Holy crap again...update...

'...There have been no arrests in the case, police said. Preliminary evidence suggested that the fatal stabbing was an instance of lawful self-defense, though the case remains under investigation...

The cannabis-growing setup in the apartment also appeared to be legal, since at least one of the residents has a medical-marijuana card, the lieutenant said. The plants and associated equipment were not seized....'

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/15526917/name-released-in-pacific-beach-stabbing-death

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Holy crap again...update...

'...There have been no arrests in the case, police said. Preliminary evidence suggested that the fatal stabbing was an instance of lawful self-defense, though the case remains under investigation...

The cannabis-growing setup in the apartment also appeared to be legal, since at least one of the residents has a medical-marijuana card, the lieutenant said. The plants and associated equipment were not seized....'

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/15526917/name-released-in-pacific-beach-stabbing-death

stories like this warm my heart.

1) police acting rational

2) no plants equipment destroyed

and some slime ball piece of shit theif was put down.

win/win/win

humbleguy

Veteran
off topic but here is some Blackberry Kush x Jack's cleaner I just pulled down. I can't really use words to describe how thick the frost is on this girl.... the lower branching is dense with little to no sub premium popcorn. Smells realllly strong, like goodyear tires and skunk.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest5703

Just looked up the guy who got stabbed on facebook, seems people are holding a memorial paddle out for this kid.....Um, did I miss something? Surely this guys friends dont condone what he did....News needs to put up the correct details, cuz this all sounds fucked

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
He was well known in the La Jolla Community.... If you were born and raised in La Jolla, then you know him. Theres more details to the story.... Its really shocking that he would do such a thing. No ones perfect, and young people make stupid decisions without thinking them through... Sure no one likes a robber/thief/ripper , but the guy was actually a pretty good/nice person.
Theres more to the story, ill give ya the 411 next time i see ya cali

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
He was well known in the La Jolla Community.... If you were born and raised in La Jolla, then you know him. Theres more details to the story.... Its really shocking that he would do such a thing. No ones perfect, and young people make stupid decisions without thinking them through... Sure no one likes a robber/thief/ripper , but the guy was actually a pretty good/nice person.
Theres more to the story, ill give ya the 411 next time i see ya cali

so whats the deal? why all hush hush? when the news was making up shit on my boys death i was on every news site bashing the story with facts and they eventually called me and i had em call the family to apologize and fix the story.

but you jump in someones house with a mask ++ a gun ((Rather it real or not)) your putting your life at risk

if you know something police dont << or news has fucked up :: you need to put it out there. specialy if he was a friend...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i know more to the story, but i dont think saying in public forum is appropriate.
Ill PM ya what i know if you are interested

supermanlives

Veteran
yall should check out adams ave festival this weekend . lots of live bands and food. and free joints if ya bump into me LOL/; dont miss he show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts