What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Love 731

Veteran
The DubbTech7 pollen looks just divine, god I wish it was just around the corner so I could hit the SensiStar95'. The DubbTech7 is just around the corner though, Im excited to run her, hells yeah. Guess its time to do some work so I can get me fix at home. Keep up the good work SD. 1:ying:

humbleguy

Veteran
The DubbTech7 pollen looks just divine, god I wish it was just around the corner so I could hit the SensiStar95'. The DubbTech7 is just around the corner though, Im excited to run her, hells yeah. Guess its time to do some work so I can get me fix at home. Keep up the good work SD. 1:ying:

Can't wait to see some pics.... Truly a special girl in my garden.

Thanks for the positive words fellas.

Ptone

Finishing up one last grow before I move.
The Trainwreck has been popping a few nanners on the main cola. Alll of them seem to be sterile.
I guess I'll find out after harvest.

TGA Pandora's Box
uDc1V.jpg

Purple Trainwreck
SgEvP.jpg

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Here are 2 different phenos from some feminized seeds i recently planted. Ive got one more pheno yet to flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mitochondrion

The Trainwreck has been popping a few nanners on the main cola. Alll of them seem to be sterile.

Purple Trainwreck
SgEvP.jpg

^^^ Looks like trainwreck and it is known to pop nanners.

Blueberry - Not so far as I have found and I have wasted time trying to nurse babies from alot of the riverside advertisers. There is a new place supposed to be opening someday
http://www.sandiegoclones.com/ no return calls .........

Have a good one yall, Vick is hurt, I knew it was comming but still :(
Mito-:comfort:

G

guest5703

MOLD.... :( Sadly, I'm seeing a fair share of fog in the mornings for the past week or so, I've found one top of a cola indoor that had mold starting, in my Greenhouse I've probably lost about 7 grams to mold already, I don't have any ventilation in my GH :(

On a happier note, I am doing some ancient Egyptian art studying and I found out that there used to be a "Kingdom of Kush"!!! Kush apparently meant Gold to them, I think it fits just fine with today's use!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
MOLD.... :( Sadly, I'm seeing a fair share of fog in the mornings for the past week or so, I've found one top of a cola indoor that had mold starting, in my Greenhouse I've probably lost about 7 grams to mold already, I don't have any ventilation in my GH :(

On a happier note, I am doing some ancient Egyptian art studying and I found out that there used to be a "Kingdom of Kush"!!! Kush apparently meant Gold to them, I think it fits just fine with today's use!

Sorry to hear that Bro. Mold tore me up too!

@Smoketrees...I was wondering the same thing as Shan

S

Shan Diego

Purple Trainwreck
SgEvP.jpg

Do you know what the cross is? I just popped beans of (Purple Urkle x Trainwreck) x Urkle...they seem like the opposite ends of the continuum, so the resulting phenos are probably a total crap shoot...

ProblemChild

yah bro thats shit killed my Platinum bubba i will only be able to salvage nugs of what should have been 2 or 3 lbs, all this moitsture the rotted like a mofo

Ptone

MOLD.... :( Sadly, I'm seeing a fair share of fog in the mornings for the past week or so.

Sorry to hear about that Cali. I was just helping a friend cut down his outdoor girls yesterday and it looks like he lost 40-50% of his harvest to the dreaded mold :(

Do you know what the cross is? I just popped beans of (Purple Urkle x Trainwreck) x Urkle...they seem like the opposite ends of the continuum, so the resulting phenos are probably a total crap shoot...
I do believe I'm running Purple Urkle x Trainwreck. The Urkle back cross sounds very interesting though. Keep me posted on the phenos you come across.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Damn Cali, sorry to hear about the mold. You need to get some ventilation in that thing bro, a few holes or something, mold in SD Finest no es bueno hehe. :)

A few pics of things we are working with. :)
picture.php

Afghan Kush from seed found in Norcal bud. Seeds were huge and robust and reminded Afghan vets of the seeds over there. The plant itself also reminded Afghan vets of the plants over there as well so we are excited to see what it does. :)

picture.php

PPE at like 12 weeks? maybe 13 weeks? Wish we woulda kept a cut of it, this woulda been a perfect commercial sativa IMO. Oh well got like 1000 seeds, Im sure there is better. :) BTW if anyone wants to run some...you know what to do.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is a beast...still lookin at 16+ weeks flower on it. I think this is at 9 or 10 weeks. Frost is starting to pack on. Let's hope its the acid pheno or something very similar. :)

Hope everyone is having a good week! Keep it danK Daygo! :joint:

N

Nondual

Sub - it's Mountain back for another go round. Really thought I was done but had to come back and take care of some things. Looks like I'll get some land in Butte county and start doing large trees...my favorite! If things go well in the next month or two will start doing some traveling and may get down your way.

N

Nondual

Holy crap it sounds like that Napalm could be some pretty bomb stuff considering the parents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts