What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
What the fuck is going on in here? I come here to relax.

As big herb said... drop it. Your messing up my Chi. :ying:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
hahahah,, im tellin ya i got the gotchya patrol on full alert!!!! i get trinity reciting some shit he heard or read through some 2nd hand bullshit (((still not sure what it is to you ,,, being that you had nothing to do ,,, nor know what the fuck your talking about,,, with the subject in general))) and i got old razz's hating ass bitter for whatever fucking reason.... bruh you still bitter that you got checked at the THC expo and i was the dood to keep ya from getting mashed up?? and people knew about it??> what is it razz. you always get something to bitch about ,,, well at least ONLINE.... im inclined to think that you would be the same stoned out cheery woman chaser that ive come to known while off of the keyboard

i was first to say I FUCKED UP,,, soo... i find it fuckin comic you guys coming in here with the GOTCHYA finger acting like your revealing some shit !!!!

i told yeh ,,, i dont fuck with pests. this was my first time growing out doors in YEARS ,,, and despite SHAN givin me some excellent advice on preventives and pesticides,,, as usual i get caught up with 100x things and didnt get around to it,,, most of yeh know i DONT deal with pests once they get in . id rather wipe the whole crop courtesy of my giant wood chipper. ive used eagle 20 for a while. somehow mistakenly thought it handled PM and pests... MY MISTAKE. please return your panties to the upright position and no worry what it is that I do with MY plants. its not like you going to be buying em or smoking em so just chill the fuck out.

... bruh some people. NO LIFE ,, i tell yah!!!! must be good. no problem of your own so you got to take mine on for me !! SWEEET. i could use a couple of assitants to handle all my bullshit that happends by the boat load. would ya like to send in a resume>>>? pay is $35k a year ++ 401k and full health and dental.

PM your resumes for consideration:tiphat:

barth

Hey all, Sorry this isnt on with current topic. I was hoping someone could tell me what strains i have. I got some cuts from PNC right before they closed down.

One was labled "CPK" the other was "Valley"

anyone know what either of these are?

Thanks for your time.

ProblemChild

Hey all, Sorry this isnt on with current topic. I was hoping someone could tell me what strains i have. I got some cuts from PNC right before they closed down.

One was labled "CPK" the other was "Valley"

anyone know what either of these are?

Thanks for your time.

Barth, you have CPK which is Candian purple kush and valley is valley og

S

Shan Diego

I don't think he has the same 'Valley OG' that is seen in this forum from time to time...it just has the same name.

So, San Diego needs some new genes circulating around, so I decided I'm not in the biz of storing no beans no more...I cracked a pack of Master Kush, Sour Diesel x Master Kush, and Bubblegum x Master Kush...all standard male/female so Imma have some extra boys. Also, I had some crosses of the 'Valley OG' that shows her face around here...I think the other parent is c99 or hashplant...who knows...maybe Sub... also had a mystery BHT Hog's Breath x something seed that I didn't feel like storing no more...dropped em in rockwool cubes on saturday, and they are largely doin their thing already...sweet...i haven't refrigerated them for the past 2 years, but the food saver packaging was superb, which likely contributed to their longevity. New fall gear, courtesy of Gorilla Seeds...

Mitochondrion

im not the remedy dood. i fucked up. collossaly. im just going to chop everything down and be done with it. pack everything up and go party at the river...
Sorry to hear that BHT, no matter what advice people give you read the lable. Can't trust anyone to do it for ya. Hope you recover, river sounds like a DAMN fine way to do it. stay positive.

ya that would be the OrGnKiD cut of the valley og that PNC had
Is that one to have?

Hi guys, got this cut from Green Coast. Per them, this is GDP from PNC before they were audi 5000. Can anyone verify? This is in day 40 of flower. I will have later harvest pics to show the colors when they come in. View attachment 130902

View attachment 130903

View attachment 130904

View attachment 130905

View attachment 130906

View attachment 130907

The "Querkle" in day 40 of flower. This strain rocks! Trichome production on it is off the hook. Check out the foliar leaves they are covered and smothered my brothers.

View attachment 130908

View attachment 130909

View attachment 130910
Those pics look stacked. Humble is probably the best person to break down TGA strains on this thread.
Here are some pics of Qwerkle.

I notice that querkle likes to keep it's cloak of sugar leaves cloaked tightly around it. Very easy strain and purples naturally with out cold temps. Notice the colors of the hair, alot like space queen as with most of the tga genetics. your stuff looks great from where I am sitting, hope this helps.

:yeahthats

good shit nata, SD is a great place :D:D
herbs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers,
red,
Yeah thats good shit Red
cheers Mito-

Definitely had a good time at the show and it was great to hang out with you guys finally! Here are a few shots we took today:

Harlequin almost ready for chop...
picture.php

picture.php

The buzz is something else...i mean you feel it but there is no buzz. It's hard to explain. You're relaxed but your not incapacitated. The smell reminds me of that grapefruit haze that was going around.

Purple People Eater Skunk Pheno
picture.php

picture.php

Buzz on this one at 10 weeks is super clear and racy, thoughts fly through your mind. The room elongated on me and turned into a hall and the spinning ceiling fan bothered me a bit. Trippy shit for real. The smell and taste is that of sweet baby vomit. It's like Green Crack but more vomitty.

Great weekend Daygo! Hope everyone has a great week! Keep it danK! :wave:
Looks great calcio- nice profile on that harlequin!!

Here is the dislocated plot

Notice the internodes on the last pic of the JTR, those are going to be solid colas at least a foot and a half long! I got a grip of junk at the expo as i went both days, prolly about a thousand dollars worth of stuff. You kinda have too ;) when you run a 73 gallon res so you can get enough of the samples to run. I got like 10 shirts, even got a smart pot shirt! I was gonna take a pic of all of it but it took more than my living room floor. Got a real bottle of each of this stuff called the rock resinator(supposedly from aussie country), that I am interested in as well as their supercharge. stuff was 100 a piece when I saw it at the hydro shop. will definitely be going next time. Well hope everyone one is well things are great here

Mito- :bump:

barth

Thanks forthe info. the Valley cut seems to be doing really well outside. The CPK seems just so-so.

damn you guys are ballsy to have plants like that with neighbors so close!!

I was thinking that when i first saw the photo too but then realized that almost every house in my area is up for sale. no one lives in my neighborhood anymore. There are a few old people that wouldnt know a cannabis plant if the fell on it. I sound have done some monsters.

D

DonkDBZ

Notice the internodes on the last pic of the JTR, those are going to be solid colas at least a foot and a half long! I got a grip of junk at the expo as i went both days, prolly about a thousand dollars worth of stuff. You kinda have too ;) when you run a 73 gallon res so you can get enough of the samples to run. I got like 10 shirts, even got a smart pot shirt! I was gonna take a pic of all of it but it took more than my living room floor. Got a real bottle of each of this stuff called the rock resinator(supposedly from aussie country), that I am interested in as well as their supercharge. stuff was 100 a piece when I saw it at the hydro shop. will definitely be going next time. Well hope everyone one is well things are great here

Mito- :bump:

Keep the eye on the JTR she sure does love throwing nanners

casianspice

Reserve Privada and Platininum OG

Reserve Privada and Platininum OG

Okay, I'm pretty convinced the GDP is legit and that querkle is too per the charactistics of the flowers. Im postin new pics at day 48/49 hopefully they will tell more in reference to lineage. These are some from day 40 of flower.

Platinum OG - Got this from Riverside I go about 8-9 weeks with it

room 058.jpg

room 059.jpg

room 076.jpg

Reserve Privada (not the 18) from Coastal Green -

room 073.jpg

room 074.jpg

room 057.jpg

Mitochondrion

Damn I went to show Sat the industry day. Was pretty boring. Only took 30mins to look at everything.

The Blonde/greyish girl from the Plasma booth impressed me. New her companys product and did not try to bullshit me like the guy at Inda Grow/Induction lighting.

Best fun is talking to Horticontrol (heavyTgrowshow). Has good knowledge and way to many funny stories.

Wishing I would have went on Sunday when it was open to public.
It was open both days and yeah, I liked the Plasma booth as well. 1600.00 is alot for a 3.5 foot print, but the bell curve spectrum is sic. I thought they put off a tad too mush heat considering there is no way to contain and diret the heat. The ballasts were super hot but looked like you could remote them.

Keep the eye on the JTR she sure does love throwing nanners
Grown it about four times now no nanners yet. Perhaps your location is much hotter? Course this is the first time I have grown it outside.

damn you guys are ballsy to have plants like that with neighbors so close!!
Notice I said "dislocated", not my house but someone elses. They have grown there many times with poor results, trying to up their game.

Off for some disc golf, have a great weekend SD!

Mito-

guest396

ughh.... so i left the house for a few days to vacation with the fam only to come back to find my OD fucking ingulfed with spider mites. even sprayed em down with eagle 20 in veg. obviously didnt spray em enough. plants are pretty damn far into flowering. fucking covered in trichomes and nugs were fillin out pretty damn nice. havent dealt with these fuckers in years and forgot how god damn vicious they really are....:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

bro eagle is for fungus/mildews not bugs.... did i miss something?

humbleguy

Veteran
dubbletechnology⁷ continues to reveal her potential........ a true medicinal monster.... smells ri-dank-ulous
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Damn thats supa frosty humble! Very very nice! Hope everyone is having a great weekend here in our beautiful city. It's so nice out today...might take the dogs to OB.

A few pics:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is at 6 or 7 weeks flower :)

picture.php

picture.php

This one is at 11 or 12 weeks :)

picture.php

picture.php

This one is at about 9 weeks and ready for choppage. :)

picture.php

Afghan Kush from seed that came from bud we got in at work. She is at about 3 weeks flower. :)

Take it easy Daygo and have a great week! :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.